HR 4437 Enforcement vs. Amnesty ~ The Big Lie
By Daneen G. Peterson, Ph.D.
May 17, 2006
A woman who worked at a homeless shelter wanted to know if she would go to jail for helping the homeless if HR 4437 became law. She had read the article Catholic Church & Charities ~ Preach and Practice Sedition in which Cardinal Mahony seditiously calls for defiance of HR 4437 if enacted and spoke about Cardinal McCarrick and the Catholic bishops who regularly engage in 'aiding and abetting' illegal aliens, which is a felony.(1) The woman found the information useful but it didn't answer one important question for her. She wanted to know if they would be doing something illegal once HR 4437 was enacted. She wondered "if we are going to be arrested, for TEMPORARILY housing, clothing and feeding illegal immigrants. Now, we do not ask our clients (the homeless men) if they can provide proof of citizenship . . . we simply try our best to accommodate those who come to the shelter seeking help."
Cardinal Theodore McCarrick
"Can you help me understand (I know nothing of reading legal documents and am having a hard time getting through 300 pages [actually only 30 pages] of HR 4437) . . . if this is going to effect us (the shelter)? Will we be breaking the law by not turning clients away or not asking for proof of citizenship? We believe citizenship is irrelevant . . . Can we go on believing this?"
The answer is that being a citizen IS irrelevant in providing services. Whether a person is here LEGALLY, is the issue. Legally includes those who are approved by our government to be here -- either by obtaining a visitor, school or work visa, or having permanent resident status and holding a green card. These people ALL have government provided documents saying they are here legally. The first clue that you need to ask for those legal documents is that they don't speak English since most of the people that come here illegally don't speak English.
HR 4437 Is Only The Beginning . . . NOT The END!
There are currently at least 23 million illegal aliens occupying our country today. According to John McCain . . . 10,000 more A DAY are entering America. (2) Of those 23 million illegaIs, 90% are mostly Catholic Hispanics, 65% of whom originate from Mexico. These are the illegal alien 'migrants' or 'immigrants,' that the Catholic Church and Charities 'aids and abets.' One does wonder if 23 million Hindus or Muslims or Jews were to illegally invade America would the Catholic Church still be loudly advocating for 'Welcoming the Stranger' and 'Justice for [illegal alien] Immigrants'?(3-9)
The mere fact that 65% those illegal aliens are Mexicans (approximately 13 million) represents a demographic FACT that is prima facie evidence indicating that we are engaged in a de facto 'war' with Mexico. An asymmetric war by invasion and colonization that has been maliciously and deviously waged by Mexico for more than two decades against our sovereign nation. During that time, the Catholic Church has functioned as a 'fifth column' by facilitating our enemies and seditiously 'aiding and abetting' their presence in America.(10)
Adding to that insanity is the FACT that there is NO enforcement of our immigration laws. When is the last time you heard of a business owner being fined for employing illegal aliens? Forget about the 2005 Wal-Mart Sub-contractor bust because it was done strictly for show! Did you know that there were 178 employer sanctions in 2000, 100 in 2001, 53 in 2002, 162 in 2003 and only THREE employers received sanction notices of intent to fine in 2004.(11)(12) Is there anyone who believes that there were FEWER businesses employing illegals in 2004 than in 2000?
The 'People's House' Created HR 4437 Because "Congress finds the following . . .
A primary duty of the federal Government is to secure the homeland and ensure the safety of United States citizens and lawful residents. . . . The failure to enforce immigration laws in the interior of the United States means that illegal aliens face little or no risk of apprehension or removal once they are in the country . . . There are numerous immigration laws that are currently not being enforced. Law enforcement officers are often discouraged from enforcing the law by superiors. It is the sense of Congress that the President, the Attorney General, Secretary of State and other Department Secretaries should immediately use every tool available to them to enforce the immigration laws of the United States, as enacted by Congress."(13) Ergo, HR 4437 is as follows:
Border Protection, Antiterrorism, and Illegal Immigration Control Act (HR 4437)(14)
How The 'People's House' Voted on HR 4437:
- Requires DHS to produce FULL implementation of US VISIT for tracking at every port of entry with interoperable with all other immigration-screening DHS systems including ALL ten fingerprints.
- Eliminates Visa Lottery it randomly picks 50,000 people to enter legally simply by filing a form on a computer.
- 700 miles of double fence at major points of mass illegal entry so the trucks, buses and SUVs can't enter.
- Using the Basic Pilot Program that REQUIRES ALL employers within two years to verify work eligibility for new hires by using the ALREADY EXISTING: Basic Pilot Program that cross checks SSN with names address, etc., and within 6 years ALL employees are to be screened by the program.
- In 3 years all federal, state and local facilities and critical infrastructure MUST clear all employees using the Basic Pilot.
- REQUIRES DHS to produce a TRAINING MANUAL to instruct state and local law enforcement in investigation, identification, apprehension, arrest, detention and transfer to federal custody of aliens.
- REQUIRES DHS to do expedited removal of OTMs and convicted criminal illegal aliens.
- Eliminates SCAAP funding for any state or locality with a sanctuary policy within the next two years.
- US Custom and Immigration Service--National security become a priority and fight corruption inside USCIS.
- REQUIRES the present Secretary of State, Secretary of DHS, and other Department Secretaries to immediately use every tool available to them to ENFORCE THE IMMIGRATION LAWS of the US as enacted by Congress.
Does ANYONE see anything in the above list and issues that is wrongheaded, not needed, harsh, impracticable, inhumane, or unfair? It is an outrage that the wholesale open-door POLICIES, not law, of this administration and others has allowed this massive illegal alien invasion to cripple, divide and emasculate our country. HR 4437 is ONLY THE FIRST STEP in what needs to be done to right the wrongs of the outrageous condition of anarchy that America is being subjected to and . . . if you are not MAD AS HELL about it, you must not be paying attention, unconscious, or dead!
Caveat Emptor . . .
If you buy the propaganda that we NEED 23 illegal alien invaders to pick our lettuce and to 'do the jobs Americans won't do" . . . then you have been indoctrinated and duly brainwashed. You do understand that the minute they legalize the current crop of 23 MILLION illegal aliens who have illegally entered our country . . . that those illegals will IMMEDIATELY demand and probably get CHAIN MIGRATION for their extended FAMILIES!!! Then you will see 23 MILLION turn into 60 - 80 MILLION Hispanics competing for all manner of welfare benefits, public housing benefits, enlarging criminal MS-13 gangs, filling our jails, drunk drivers, higher taxes to pay for their education, taxpayer paid free 'emergency care' and on and on and on ad nauseam . . . not to mention encouraging even MORE illegal aliens to invade our country. Wake Up America!
One Facet of HR 4437 Involves the CURRENT Immigration Law on Employing Illegals . . .
Section 1324a. Unlawful employment of aliens:
(a) Making employment of unauthorized aliens unlawful
(1) In general . . . It is unlawful for a person or other entity -
(f) Criminal penalties and injunctions for pattern or practice violations
(A) to hire, or to recruit or refer for a fee, for employment in the United States an alien knowing the alien is an unauthorized alien (as defined in subsection (h)(3) of this section) with respect to such employment, or . . . "(15)
(1) Criminal penalty
You should understand that the word 'knowing' in the above law is a loophole that allows thousands of illegal alien employers to accept ANY form of purchased, counterfeit, bogus, obviously fake documentation proffered by an illegal alien. Add to that the fact that the US Government has prosecuted MANY employers for looking too closely at that documentation as a violation of an employee's 'civil rights!' That's right, our government not ONLY doesn't enforce our immigration laws, it does the exact opposite and harasses employers who are applying due diligence in determining if the job applicant is legally able to work. Sickening isn't it?
Any person or entity which engages in a pattern or practice of violations of subsection (a)(1)(A) or (a)(2) of this section shall be fined not more than $3,000 for each unauthorized alien with respect to whom such a violation occurs, imprisoned for not more than six months for the entire pattern or practice, or both, notwithstanding the provisions of any other Federal law relating to fine levels.(15)
There is a simple solution to the whole farce and that is the computerized system called "The Basic Pilot" for checking on a Social Security Number (SSN) along with a few basic questions for matching those numbers with the SSN database, which takes about 5 minutes of time to verify. BUT, it is NOT mandatory. It should be, but it is NOT. Why do you suppose that is? That is one of the GOOD things that will come out of HR 4437, is the REQUIREMENT for all employers to use the 'Basic Pilot' program of verification "providing confirmation of work authorization directly from the Social Security Administration (SSA) and/or the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) . . . [that] takes the guesswork out of determining an employee's status, so that employers do not have to become quasi-immigration agents, making judgments regarding an applicant's immigration status that they are not qualified to make, and can be more confident of having a legal workforce."(16)
Of note . . . the non-descriptive name is quite unusual for a government project. Perhaps it was done for some nefarious reason? By the way . . . how does one 'clamor' for the use of the 'Basic Pilot' program which sounds like something connected to airplanes instead of an employee verification system for Social Security Numbers? Think about that!
One other interesting note about the above law is that, as you can see, the proper, legal term for an illegal entrant is 'alien'. According to our immigration laws the term immigrant is reserved for someone who is here legally. These two terms are definitions that have been part of our immigration law for more than 200 years. 'Undocumented immigrant' is a propaganda term. It is a government perpetuated euphemism used to obfuscate the truth that being here without legal permission is an illegal act by an alien. Thus they are NOT 'undocumented immigrants' which is a form of brain-washing propaganda perpetuated by the media and our government to this day.
As such . . . those who object to the lack of enforcement of our immigration laws and wide-open borders are called anti-immigrant which is simply more brain-washing propaganda. They are, of course, . . . anti-ILLEGAL alien and NOT anti-immigrant! The propaganda machine consisting of the TV, newspapers, magazines, radio, etc., is run by a handful of global elites who adhere to the Communist Manifesto in their quest for world domination. Who are those elites in control? Click on the link below at this reference number: (17)
Keep in mind ALWAYS that there is more propaganda spouted using the technique of OMISSION than by any other technique. Think . . . anti-[illegal] immigrant and [Communist] China. Why is that? Because it is much more difficult to detect the propaganda when it is missing than if you were able to see, hear or read it. Think about it. Diabolical, isn't it?
The Latest Propaganda Mantra: "Illegal Aliens Are NOT Criminals"
Perhaps you have heard the latest propaganda by the illegals and their supporters saying that they are 'not criminals.' Do you believe that? It is the latest 'sport' for the pro-illegal aliens groups, the media, and the One World Order (OWO) elites who want to see how many absurdities they can 'sell' you with their propaganda machine and get away with your swallowing it as the truth.
The simple truth is that they ARE criminals! If you commit a crime, you are a criminal. If you break our immigration laws by illegally entering our country, you have committed a crime and you are therefore a CRIMINAL! Do not let the media propaganda machine tell you it's not a crime to enter our country illegally. The propaganda meisters are LYING to you AGAIN! In fact it is already law that if you return a second time you have committed a felony offense.
Illegal aliens become criminals the minute they step over our borders or overstay their visas. If they continue to stay and work in the United States they have committed two more crimes. Illegal residence (residing), illegally working and compounded in many cases by illegally driving, often without registrations and insurance. If you commit a crime you are a CRIMINAL! What else would you be called?
Another Propaganda Buster: They Are NOT Coming Here for the Jobs!
In case you think they are coming just to feed and house their family, etc., think again. Not so, according to the Pew Hispanic Research.(18) Ninety-five percent (95%) are coming here because they have extended family ALREADY here. Listen to the illegal alien protesters as they march and chant 'la familia' (the family) and 'la raza' (the race). They are announcing the REAL reasons they are here. It is RACISM and FAMILY . . . NOT JOBS, that fosters and encourages the invasion of America.
Wake up, America, there will be EXPONENTIAL increases in the numbers of illegal aliens invading our country if amnesty is passed by the legislature. Here are some of the headlines reporting on that momentous 'propaganda buster' research, reported by the Pew Hispanic Center:
1. Most Mexican Immigrants [Illegal Aliens] in New Study [95%] Gave Up Jobs to Take Their Chances in U.S.(19)
2. Report disputes belief about jobless migrants [illegal aliens](20)
3. FAMILY, [why illegals chant about 'la familia'] better jobs pull Mexicans [illegal aliens] to USA(21)
4. Study: Illegal Immigrants Not Drawn by Jobs (22)
For the future of America . . . that means the more who come will beget MILLIONS upon MILLIONS more! That does NOT include the hundreds of thousands of 'anchor babies' they will produce and the MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of 'extended family' that will arrive through CHAIN MIGRATION to overload our schools, hospitals and jails.
Who's REALLY Behind the Illegal Alien Marches and Walkouts?
If you think that the illegal alien protest rallies and school 'walkouts' were spontaneous eruptions, think again. They were carefully orchestrated by many, many people, who are SCAMs (socialists, communists, anarchists, and Marxists). They are groups and organizations that receive megabucks from unions, corporations and foundations and tacitly endorsed by our government who are One World Order (OWO), globalist elites bent on world domination espoused by the Communist Manifesto. You will find that all that you thought was insane and inexplicable about the illegal alien invasion can be clearly explained in this author's latest article titled: Illegal Alien Anarchy . . . Connecting the Dots! Just click on the URL below at reference number: (23)
"ANSWER (Act Now to Stop War and End Racism), a front for the communist/socialist Workers World Party, which was identified by former FBI Director Louis Freeh as a 'domestic terrorist group,' is behind the immigrant rallies taking place around the nation."(24) Hypocrisy reigns in the waving of the American flag as a foil against charges of anti-Americanism. Our flag is being used in mockery and dishonesty, as a shield against criticism and the discovery of the true story that the SCAMs (socialist, communist, anarchist, Marxist) are in fact the true organizers and financiers of those 'spontaneous marches!'(23)
"ANSWER provided logistics (signs) for the immigrant rally in L.A. on March 25. [And] ANSWER claims credit for organizing that rally."(23)(24)(25)
There would not have been a single American flag flying in these marches if the communist organizers hadn't forced the duped Hispanic participants to fly them in order to avoid angering the American citizenry. For a good overview of the behind the scenes manipulations read the story found at the following reference number: (26) Click on the URL then make sure you follow up the embedded links within the article.
To see and hear their arrogant, racist reconquista harangues Click Here to Play video.
Do You Constantly Shake Your Head and Ask . . . Why . . . Why . . . Why?
Don't you ask yourself why our government has allowed millions of illegal aliens and their supporters to flout their illegalities in our streets and make demands for 'rights' they are not entitled to claim? The reason for the 'hands off' by our government is because there are many in our government who are 'global elites' who believe in a One World Order (OWO) and who EMBRACE the tenets of the 'Communist Manifesto.'
They have infiltrated our government at ALL levels. They are members of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) who publicly announced last summer (2005) that they plan to eliminate our borders by 2010, thus eliminating our sovereignty and ignoring our Bill of Rights, our Constitution. They plan to end ALL our laws and our Republic. Their agenda of One World Order has been more than 100 years in the making. In fact, if you think about it . . . we ALREADY have the de facto elimination of our borders right now today in 2006 . . . and have had for decades!(23)(27)
To further your understanding about the One World Order (OWO) and its connection to communism, socialism and Marxism, etc., read the articles below by clicking on the URLs found at these reference numbers: (28)(29)(30)
Lastly, do you know what the SCAMs (socialists, communists, anarchists and Marxists) have in store for you here in America? Do you know how they spent the these last several decades meticulously refining, re-working and planning their take-over of the United States' when they institute their One World Order? Have you ever read the "Communist Manifesto"? You should, it will make you hair stand on end to see how many of its 'goals' have ALREADY BEEN IMPLEMENTED! Take the time to find out what's in store for you and your children, go to this reference below and read a 'thumbnail' version of the "Communist Manifesto" entered into the United States Congressional Record in 1963: (31)
They are a sly and devious CABAL who are hiding in plain sight! They are the de facto government that MOST Americans have no clue exists. They are the 'Shadow Government' that is enthralled with the SCAM ideology that is memorialized in the Communist Manifesto, which tends to prompt statements from our current president George W. Bush such as: "It's just a goddamned piece of paper" when referring to the Constitution of United States, followed by: "I'm the President and the Commander-in-Chief. Do it my way!"(32)
These are SOME of the more 'visible communist/socialist One World Order traitors' who are members of the CFR, and/or Trilateral Commission and/or Bilderberg groups, that are busy selling out the American Republic: Cheney, Rice, Gen. Abizaid -- head of CENTCOM, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Bolton, Armitage, Perle, Chao, Geenspan, Both Clintons, Dodd, Feinstein, Graham, Hagel, Kerry, Lieberman, McCain, Schumer, Sarbanes, Snowe, Graham (FL), Rockefeller, Kerry, Kissinger, Powell, Albright, Frank, Matsui, Berman, Gephardt, Gingrich, Kemp, Kolbe, Rangel, Judges: Breyer, Ginsburg, O'Conner, to name a few . . . along with much of the State Department, and former presidents Carter and George H. W. Bush, etc.(33)(34)(35)(36)(37)(38)
If That's True . . . What About the Recent DHS-ICE IFCO 'Bust?'
Lest you think the recent nationwide round-ups from IFCO Systems, an industrial pallet manufacturer, where 1,187 employees in 40 plants in 26 states were arrested during the raids indicates that our laws will finally be enforced, think again!(39)
It turns out that Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) did not have facilities to house the illegal aliens who were turned loose so quickly that even their relatives were stunned. If you watched the TV videos of the criminal aliens leaving the ICE facilities you would have seen that they were laughing and giving thumbs up signs. Isn't that interesting . . . the case was under investigation for a year and yet ICE was not prepared to house the illegals once they rounded them up. What does that tell you? Yes, it was just another example of DHS's great preparedness, but more succinctly . . . it was yet another governmental enforcement 'dog and pony show.'
This action by DHS PROVES . . . we don't need new laws, or 'comprehensive' reform . . . we just need the laws already 'on the books' ENFORCED. It should not take a year-long 'investigation' either. Simply go after those employers who have massive numbers of Social Security Numbers (SSNs) that do not match with those in the Social Security Administration database. They already KNOW who they are. There are MILLIONS of them.
The illegals were given a notice to appear for deportation, commonly known as 'run papers' since less than 10% ever show up for the hearings. Typically: "Of the 8,908 notices to appear that the immigration court in nearby Harlingen (Texas) issued last year to non-Mexicans, 8,767 failed to show up for their hearings . . . That is a no-show rate of 98 percent." Or, to put it another way . . . ONLY 2% ever show up.(40) THAT's why they were laughing and doing 'thumbs-up' signs, they KNOW they are 'home free' . . . AGAIN!
MORE Propaganda . . .
"Hector Flores, national president of [the racist] League of United Latin American Citizens [LULAC] said of the raids, 'Without a doubt it [the IFCO arrests] could lead a person to see this as retaliation for the demonstrations we have been seeing' [completely ignoring the fact that the investigation by DHS/ICE was ongoing for a year] . . . . 'The government says it is targeting large employers who are BLATANTLY violating the laws, and for now we take them at their word.' Flores said. 'I'd be greatly concerned if they were going into churches and schools, arresting everyone'."(41)
First of all . . . why is our government only going after illegal aliens who BLATANTLY violate the law. Do YOU avoid arrest unless you BLATANTLY violate a law? What you need to understand is that the DHS is operating via POLICY, not the LAW! The DHS mandated POLICY is for ICE to arrest an illegal alien only AFTER they commit another crime. Just think . . . if they arrested them for being here illegally and deported them, the CRIMES THEY COMMIT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN! Think about it. Crime effects people in many ways. Just think of the suffering they perpetrate that WOULD BE ELIMINATED if our country's immigration laws were ENFORCED!
There is no need to go to churches to gather them up, just bring the buses to the next street rabble event and load 'em up! Why not arrest illegal aliens everywhere and everyplace? They don't belong here. They are lawbreakers many times over. Do Americans get to break several laws then run rampant in our streets flaunting that fact? What the Hispanic 'marches' and 'school walkouts' are demonstrating are acts of ANARCHY.
It is a FACT that Mr. Flores represents a racist organization that blatantly calls for illegal alien anarchy. As LULAC's national president, speaking for LULAC, he supports the flouting of our laws. He is just another racist anarchist preaching disobeyance of our laws and sanctuary for the illegal aliens who arrogantly demand we give them what they have no right to demand or receive. Would Mr. Flores support, advocate and demand 'rights' for illegal aliens if they were 90% Hindus or Muslims or Jews or a combination thereof, instead of predominately Catholic Hispanics overwhelmingly arriving from Mexico? LULAC supports them BECAUSE they are Mexicans who are engaging in a de facto war of reconquista by colonization and anchor babies.
Illegal aliens NEED to be concerned about being rounded up. They deserve to be DISRESPECTED for violating our sovereignty and immigration laws. They insult the American people by marching arrogantly in our streets demanding 'rights' for illegal alien criminal lawbreakers with such racist hypocrisy that it is breathtaking!
Chertoff's Chicanery and the DHS Hidden Agenda
Sadly, Chertoff of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is NOT targeting illegal aliens, but is targeting ONLY the employers. Why? Because: "This complements the temporary worker notion, Chertoff said, referring to the proposal in Congress that a legal path be provided for undocumented [illegal] immigrants [aliens] to achieve legal status in the United States."(42)
"We want to create a very clear choice for employers. A legal path that'll be regulated [by whom, the same people who don't enforce ANY of our current immigration laws?], that'll be totally visible and that will allow the hiring of workers in accordance with the law, on a temporary basis . . . or a choice not to follow the law, which will be met with a very tough sanctions."(42)
Now There's Some Twisted Logic!
Chertoff's plan is to go after a few (one) employer in order to promote support for Bush's 'guestworker' AMNESTY program. Chertoff was quoted as pledging "to 'come down as hard as possible' on violators who 'knowingly and recklessly' hire illegal immigrants. Up to now such employers have faced only administrative fines." The reason they have received only administrative fines is because it is a POLICY of the DHS. See the law above that lists up to six months in jail for a 'pattern of practice' of hiring illegal aliens. The 'administrative' brush-off is simply MORE PROPAGANDA by Chertoff at DHS.
What's happened here? Were some new laws created that allowed ICE and the DHS to go after these employers? No, there are no NEW laws, but there are many OLD laws that are NEVER ENFORCED. In fact, we really do not need to reform our immigration laws. All the laws that are needed are already on the books. Those laws are deliberately unenforced by orders from the global elite SCAMs (socialists, communists, anarchists, and Marxists) 'Shadow Government' that wants de facto open borders without 'We the People' giving our permission to do so.
Chertoff says there will 'sanctions,' what are sanctions? Sounds like 'weasel room' because he does not state that the law will be enforced and the employers fined and imprisoned. Does Mr. Chertoff think that 'We the People' are so gullible as to believe that enforcement will occur AFTER they have a 'guestworker' amnesty program, when our laws have NEVER been enforced in the past, except randomly and for show?
Also, it seems that Mr. Chertoff needs to 'brush-up' on immigration law, because the is NO SUCH WORD as "recklessly" in the Title 8 Immigration Laws concerning unlawful employment of aliens. Check it out for yourself above! But then, of course, the DHS and Mr. Chertoff are ALLOWING the illegal alien anarchy through non-enforcement of our current immigration laws.
HR 4437 Would END the Insane 'Catch and Release' Policy of DHS
In 2005, during hearings held by the U.S. Senate, Victor X. Cerda, the acting director of detention and removal operations for the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) said that "One million people facing immigration proceedings have been released into the general population [that's onto the streets, cities, towns and communities of America]. . . . Of those people, 465,000 are fugitive aliens who have been ordered deported. About 80,000 of those are criminal aliens who have committed an offense in addition to immigration violations. . . . [and they] include murderers, rapists and child molesters, [according to] Mr. Cohn [deputy assistant attorney general]."(43)
Doesn't that make you so mad you could scream? They could not have committed those crimes here in America if they were kept OUT in the first place. Our laws state that if you are an alien, legal or illegal, and you commit a crime you are to be DEPORTED. Common sense tells you that when we have felons in our custody for crimes and then we release them onto the streets of America, instead of deporting them, that is a definition of governmental insanity!
"Top officials at the Department of Homeland Security recently revealed the arrest for child sex crimes during the first two years of Operation Predator have exceeded 6,000 and 85 percent [that's 5100] of them are criminal immigrants."(44) What those figures mean is that AT LEAST 5,100 children have been sexually abused by 'immigrants' who usually are serial offenders. You did notice they avoided saying if they were legal or illegal 'immigrants.' We need to demand that President Bush put our military on the borders and enforce our immigration laws.
How Non-Profits 'Aid and Abet' Illegals by Hiding Behind a Little Known Law:
Did you know that the Catholic Church and 'Charities' receives 67% of their nearly 3 billion dollar annual budget from funding by the federal, state and local governments (that's taxpayer dollars) in the form of grants and contracts to subsidize and support many of those who have criminally entered, remain and work in our country.(45)
There are HUGE industries in this country creating and operating facilities for illegal aliens using taxpayer dollars to hire and pay employees who are 'aiding and abetting' illegal aliens. For example, the subsidized housing industry received $37.5 BILLION taxpayer dollars in 2004 and Catholic Charities controls a large portion of those billions by directing them into their many subsidized housing facilities across the country, MANY of which exist SOLELY to house illegal aliens.(46)(47) They also operate many taxpayer funded illegal alien day labor centers.(48)(49) Our taxpayer dollars also fund food pantries, medical, dental and legal clinics all across the country that benefit MOSTLY illegal aliens.(1)
FYI . . . it IS illegal for ANYONE including non-profits, such as the Catholic Church to 'aid and abet' illegal aliens in the commission of a crime (see below). The way the Catholic Church and other non-profits get around those laws is by invoking a current law which says that non-profits are permitted to 'don't ask, don't tell' when they provide services. THAT is why the legislature NEEDS to, but hasn't changed the law in HR 4437 which was instituted in 1996 when there were relatively few illegals here and thus inconsequential and humanitarian to do so. Besides, the Catholic Church lobbied incessantly to get that provision.
Today however, circumstances are very, very different. Now there is 23 million or more illegal aliens present in the USA and 10,000 are arriving EVERY SINGLE DAY. Ninety percent of those illegal aliens are primarily CATHOLIC Hispanics and Latinos and of those 65% (approximately 13 million) are from Mexico.(10)
What IS 'Aiding or Abetting'?
To 'Aid or Abet' is to actively, knowingly, or intentionally assist another person in the commission or attempted commission of a crime, such as illegally entering our country without our permission or knowledge, housing them, transporting them, or employing them.(50)
The 'Aid and Abet' Law:
The 'aid and abet' laws have been 'on the books' for a long, long time. So Cardinal Mahony's claim that the Catholic Church is against HR 4437 because it will 'criminalize' religious workers who help illegal aliens is bogus, since the law already exists that make is illegal to do so. However there IS A LOOPHOLE in the LAW which the Catholic Church is VERY well aware of which is . . .
- It is 'aiding or abetting' to "encourage or induce an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law." 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv).(51)
- It is 'aiding or abetting' to "conceal or attempt to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, illegal aliens, including any building or any means of transportation." 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(1)(A)(iii).(51)
- It is also 'aiding or abetting' to "engage in any conspiracy to commit any of the preceding acts." 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(1)(A)(v)(I).(51)
- It is a felony to 'aid or abet' in the commission of the above acts. 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(1)(A)(v)(II).(51)
Note: A Felony Occurs when the specified crime carries a penalty of more than one year in prison.(52)
Note: For ALL the crimes listed above the maximum penalties range from five to twenty years for EACH VIOLATION, where sentences of more than five years indicate additional aggravating circumstances.
Note: Recent class-action lawsuits have been brought by ordinary citizens against those who 'aid and abet' illegal aliens, under RICO the Racketeer-Influenced and Corrupt Organizations statutes. A significant event because it can mean the awarding of treble damages for the plaintiffs.(53)
The Non-Profit Loophole ~ 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell'
The loophole in the immigration law that allow non-profits to circumvent the 'aid and abet laws is as follows: "No verification requirement for nonprofit charitable organizations . . . a nonprofit charitable organization, in providing any Federal public benefit . . . or any State or local public benefit . . . is not required under this chapter to determine, verify, or otherwise require proof of eligibility of any applicant for such benefits." 8 U.S.C. § 1642(d).(54) This loophole allows non-profits to facilitate illegal aliens without fear of prosecution under the 'aid or abet' immigration laws of this country.
It also permits them to help illegal aliens gain access to the very welfare and public benefits the federal government specifically denies illegals to receive such as Medicaid, SSI and all manner of other federally funded, read taxpayer dollars, programs. Those public benefits are many and include such things as access to 'Head Start' programs for babies as young as six-months old, food stamps, school breakfast and lunches, subsidized public housing, access to health clinics, legal aid and more -- much, much more.
Of course ALL non-profits know full well that they are 'aiding and abetting' illegal aliens. But because of the loophole, they simply WILLFULLY LOOK THE OTHER WAY and PRETEND their status is irrelevant, when in TRUTH they know full-well that they are 'aiding and abetting' illegal aliens. In their 'heart of hearts' providers and their employees know that they are breaking the law by 'aiding and abetting' illegal aliens and are deceitfully, deviously and egregiously defying those laws because of the loophole. How can that possibly rest well on their MORAL CONSCIOUSNESS, something the church ONCE thought important?
Illegal aliens are making a mockery of America's goodness to the detriment of needy legal residents of this country. The taxpayers are supporting these illegal aliens who have no right to be in our country. The citizens and LEGAL residents of this country have a RIGHT to ask that the taxpayer dollars that comes from the 'sweat of their brow' NOT be spent on those who are here illegally.
It is insulting to hard working Americans, that illegal aliens defy our immigration laws and are then rewarded and supported by our tax dollars. It is especially galling that they are being assisted in the flouting of our laws by American non-profits who are exempt from paying taxes.
The Catholic Church, driven by exhortations from Archbishop Vlazny, and Cardinals Mahony and McCarrick are encouraging their flocks to defy our immigration laws and 'aid and abet' illegal aliens is prima facie evidence of the Catholic Church's, etc., descent into moral turpitude (i.e., gross violation of standards of moral conduct).(1)(55)(56)(57)
It seems that many Catholics, especially the church hierarchy, have openly preached and advocated sedition. Cardinal Mahony does so when he calls for Catholics to disobey laws that the government may enact to stop illegal immigration. The Cardinal seems to have forgotten the teachings of the bible concerning respect for the law of the land: Romans 13:1-2 . . . "let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore he who resists the authorities resists what God has appointed . . . "(58)
©Ricardo De Aratanha LA Times
The Big Lie: Mahony Deceitfully Demonizes HR 4437
Joe Guzzardi, a Catholic, reminds Cardinal Mahony that one of the Ten Commandments admonishes good, devout Christians not to lie. But that has not stopped Cardinal Roger Mahony. "Mahony has repeatedly and knowingly lied about what the federal government proposes in new immigration legislation . . . Not only is Mahony endorsing breaking existing immigration laws, and encouraging more illegal immigration, the Cardinal is violating one of the Ten Commandments: Thou Shalt Not Bear False Witness."(59)
In a "New York Times" op-ed titled: "Called by God to Help," Mahony stated that HR 4437 "would subject them [priests], as well as other church and humanitarian workers, to criminal penalties . . . Providing humanitarian assistance to those in need should not be made a crime, as the House bill decrees. As written, the proposed law is so broad that is would criminalize even minor acts of mercy like offering a meal or administering first aid."(60)
Such words are so disingenuous as to be laughable . . . .because most know that the Catholic Church and Charities with its $3 BILLION annual budget, 67% of which comes from the taxpayers via government grants, contracts and subsidies, is helping illegals gain access and use of such things as subsidized housing, applying for Medicaid and SSI, helping them find jobs, accessing taxpayers dollars for illegal alien mothers to have pre-natal care, birth their 'anchor babies' and then help them collect other welfare benefits such as food stamps, WIC aid for dependent children and MANY, MANY other benefits. Benefits meant for the poor, needy and helpless here in America.(1)
The Catholic Charities also have separate agencies that provide legal help for illegals, provide subsidized housing for them and other agencies that work diligently to bring in refugees and asylees . . . and the list goes on. The Catholic Church has a MASSIVE system for supporting illegal aliens day in and day out, month after month, year after year after year.(1)
Since the Catholic Church, the largest and most egregious of the 5th column of 'aiders and abettors' of the illegal alien criminal invaders, they know full well that it is and always has been in violation of Immigration laws. Cardinal Mahony ALSO knows about the 'don't ask, don't tell' loophole. After all, they have well paid lawyers galore to point out those facts to Catholic hierarchy.
"Indeed , Mahony has been so consistently outrageous and inaccurate [lying,demonizing and propagandizing] on the proposed legislation [HR 4437] that on April 5th Chairman of the House Judiciary F. James Sensenbrenner, Jr., Chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee Peter T. King and Chairman of the House International Relations Committee Henry J. Hyde wrote an open letter to the U.S. Catholic Bishops."(59)
The letter was basically a plea for Mahony to quit lying about the provision of HR 4437, using the politically correct words, requesting Mahony to engage in 'a thoughtful and respectful dialogue' instead of the inflammatory rhetoric he has constantly engaged in everywhere and everyplace he could, including the pulpit.
The open letter to Mahony goes on to say: "Just as under current law, religious organizations would not have to 'card' people at soup kitchens and homeless shelters under the House bill's anti-smuggling provision. Prosecutors would not sooner prosecute good Samaritans for 'assisting' illegal immigrants to remain in the U.S. under the House bill than they would prosecute such persons for 'encouraging' illegal immigrants to remain in the U.S. under current law which has existed for 20 years."(61) Don't you want to ask why not? This is just another example of laws that are not enforced!
"The letter closes with an offer to "work together", which, according to a conversation I had with the House Judiciary Committee's media relations department, has not been accepted."(59)
Besides That . . . Mahony Also Disobeys the Pope . . .
Apparently Cardinal Mahony and the US Bishops hadn't read the Pope's Encyclical from Christmas 2005 where Pope Benedict XVI clearly ordered the Church to stay out of politics. The call by Mahony to engage in politics is in disobeyance of the Pope's Encyclical Letter, Deus Caritas Est of 12/25/05 where he states: "Fundamental to Christianity is the distinction between what belongs to Caesar and what belongs to God . . . The just ordering of society and the State is a central responsibility of politics . . . The Church cannot and must not take upon herself the political battle to bring about the most just society possible . . . The direct duty to work for a just ordering of society, on the other hand, is proper to the lay faithful. As citizens of the State, they are called to take part in public life in a personal capacity."(62)
Since Cardinal Mahony is not laity, his preaching and political activism and organizational efforts are in violation of the Pope's Encyclical.
It is GROSSLY unfair to both the lawful needy poor and hard-working Americans in our country who are forced to support those who have no right to be here in the first place. It is doubly egregious to continue to protect those illegal aliens with 'don't ask, don't tell' laws that permit non-profits to continue 'aiding and abetting' them. For that reason the law MUST be changed as stated in HR 4437 to close a loophole that allows non-profits to ignore our immigration laws.
HR 4437 Seeks to End the Sham of Non-Enforcement by Local and State Police
Did you know that local and state police IGNORE illegal aliens because it is ONLY a 'civil penalty?' HR 4437 will REQUIRE ALL police to enforce our immigration laws. That is already the law, but nationwide it is too much work and cost to round up all those illegal aliens. The excuses are: 'Not enough detention space'; 'It's a Federal problem'; 'It's only a civil penalty to enter our country illegally', etc. The HR 4437 leverage for forcing the police departments to do their duty will be the denial of federal funds to their anarchist states, cities and towns that provide 'sanctuary' for illegal aliens.
Law enforcement across this country have steadfastly REFUSED to enforce our immigration laws. They have boldly written and enforced directives to provide 'sanctuary' cities for illegal aliens. States such and Maine and Oregon have declared their entire state a 'sanctuary' state. These acts are in defiance of our immigration laws and are just another example of those who 'aid and abet' illegal aliens. They are also more evidence of anarchy.
(Bloomfield College, NJ)
Even in states like New Jersey (NJ) where the Attorney General (AG) Peter C. Harvey, unequivocally announced that local police cannot 'pick and choose' which laws they want to enforce, nothing ever came of the pronouncement. It is all 'lip service' to keep the 'sheeple' pacified. Do read what the AG's office boldly said and you New Jerseyians decide if the directive meant 'a hill of beans!'(64)
NJ Governor Corzine Appoints a New AG Who Embraces Anarchy
"New Jersey Attorney General Zulima Farber says she plans to participate at a rally today in Newark in support of undocumented immigrants [illegal aliens]. Farber said she decided to attend the rally, which has been organized by a coalition of grass-roots [pro-illegal] immigrant organizations, to make clear her view that undocumented immigrants should have an opportunity to legalize their status, and that they should not be treated as criminals."(65)
Oh, but the ARE criminals! They have broken several laws and this Attorney General thinks that's okay and she openly promotes a state of anarchy (lawlessness). Wonderful!
And just who ARE those organizers? "The sponsor of the rally is the [ILLEGAL] Immigrants Rights Defense Committee of New Jersey, a relatively new group that has been at the forefront of the New Jersey movement in support of undocumented immigrants [illegal aliens]. The protest, titled March for Justice and Liberty . . ."(65) Who has more justice and liberty than the illegal aliens in America? Could it be that this 'relatively new group' is a SCAM (socialist, communist, anarchist, Marxist) front? I wonder? Who funds them? Follow the money and find out who is BEHIND the organization.
Worse yet, the newly appointed NJ AG Zulima Farber has stated: "There are police departments in New Jersey that have refused to participate in the immigration agency's raids because they do not want immigrants to be afraid to report crimes to them when they have been victimized."(65) A sick and pathetic approval of anarchy by the Attorney General of NJ.
Meanwhile, Americans and legal residents are forced to live EVERY DAY without our laws being enforced. WE ARE THE TRUE VICTIMS!
"'The attorney general pledged from the beginning, since she took office, that she would support [illegal] immigrants, and she's making good on her promise,' said Mahonrry Hidalgo, one of the key organizers. 'The importance of her support cannot be overestimated. I mean, we are talking about the top law-enforcement official in the entire state, the person who presides over every local and state police, over every prosecutor, saying that immigrants must not be penalized by them because of their status'."(65) That's true . . . she is the 'top law-enforcement official' in NJ . . . scary isn't it?
"She is sending the message that New Jersey is a state where police abuse and bigotry toward [ILLEGAL] immigrants will not be tolerated, that it goes against the state's POLICY."(65)
What is left unsaid is that the NJ Attorney General's POLICY violates the United States Immigration LAWS! New Jerseyians . . . Wake UP and DO SOMETHING! Stop this madwoman who is SUPPOSED to see that the laws of your state are enforced. Not only is she not doing her job, she is actively promoting ANARCHY!
©Reuters/Seth Wenig - NYC
What is the US Immigration Law -- Penalties for Improper Entry
Section 1325. Improper entry by alien
(a) Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection; misrepresentation and concealment of facts. Any alien who
To read what police departments across America have said to weasel out of their requirement to enforce our immigration laws click on the URL below at reference number: (67) Be prepared to be nauseated by their 'lame' excuses that are 'aiding and abetting' illegal aliens, helping to keep our borders wide open and our law enforcement reduced to eunuchs.
(1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or
(2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States
by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission
of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent
commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both. (66)
Their excuses are exactly WHY the HR 4437 needs to be passed because it REQUIRES the local police to enforce our immigration laws and once the penalty for illegal entry becomes a felony they will no longer have the excuse to hide behind the 'it's only a civil penalty' so we can ignore arresting and deporting ALL illegal aliens.
Aren't you 'sick and tired' of hearing the pro-illegal alien lobby's mantra of "it's a federal problem" knowing full well that the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) consists of 2,000+ agents to deal with 23 MILLION illegal aliens?
How many CIVIL infractions do YOU get a 'pass' for? When is the last time you heard of ANYBODY being arrested for 'aiding and abetting' illegal aliens, a felony with a penalty of five years in jail?
As evidenced by the pro-illegal alien marches, the illegal aliens want to maintain their allegiance to their home country, they want jobs, they want all the rights of American citizens but none of the responsibilities. HR 4437 is FINALLY a way for America to just say no!
Under HR 4437 Illegals Will Get Charged with Felony Instead of a Misdemeanor
The law defines a felony as a penalty of more than one year in jail. Currently illegal aliens are SUPPOSED to receive a penalty of 6 months for illegally entering the United States, while those who 'aid and abet' those same illegal aliens can get up to five years. Does that make any sense? The fact is that the lawbreaking illegal alien NEVER receives that six month penalty. The local and state police can't be bothered with the court process and filling their jails with those who will only receive a 6 months jail sentence and be charged with fines they will never pay.
The proposed penalty for HR 4437 is set to increase it to the level of a felony. That would mean adding a WHOPPING six months and a day to the six months already required by existing law. If the penalty were harsher AND enforced then perhaps illegal aliens will be more reluctant to defy our laws.
As it is now, they are NEVER ARRESTED FOR JUST BEING HERE ILLEGALLY. Nor are they arrested for continuing to RESIDE here, nor are they ever arrested for WORKING here illegally. They get a FREE PASS while you, the American people, couldn't spit on the sidewalk without getting a summons.
How Does Mexico's Illegal Alien Entry Penalties Compare to Ours?
How does the proposed HR 4432 law for illegal entry compare to Mexico's illegal entry by an alien? Oh, guess what, in Mexico the penalty for illegal entry is a FELONY. "The General Law on Population says: 'A penalty of up to two years in prison and an fine of 300 to 5,000 pesos will be imposed on the foreigner who enters the country illegally.' (Article 123)"(68)
For Mexico's President Vicente Fox to rave on about the proposed change in OUR immigration laws that would make illegal entry a felony crime with a penalty of a year and a day which is HALF what Mexico's law requires for illegal entry into THEIR country, is the ultimate hypocrisy!(69)
Wake up America, there is now a de facto two tier system of law enforcement in this country. YOU obey the laws, while illegal aliens do whatever, wherever, whenever they want without punishment. If you want to find out how out government is working with Mexico to subvert our immigration laws and facilitate the illegal alien tsunami, please read on . . .
It Is DHS Policy to Inform the Mexican Gov't the Location of the Minutemen Patrols
Just how low can you go is the question. Chertoff's chicanery in requiring the Border Patrol to report to the Mexican government the location of the Minutemen patrols is but another sick example of how our own government not only refuses to stop the illegal immigration, it is also HELPING the Mexican government avoid detection by the Minutemen patrols.
"According to three documents on the Mexican Secretary of Foreign Relations Web site, the U.S. Border Patrol is to notify the Mexican government as to the location of Minutemen and other civilian border patrol groups when they participate in apprehending illegal [alien] immigrants -- and if and when violence is used against border crossers."(70)
"A U.S. Customs and Border Protection spokesman confirmed the notification process, describing it as a standard procedure meant to reassure the Mexican government that migrants' rights are being observed. . . [the] Minuteman members were . . . saying that reporting their location to Mexican officials nullifies their effectiveness along the border and could endanger their lives."(70)
One of the documents on the Web site, 'Actions of the Mexican Government in Relation to the Activities of Vigilante Groups,' states that Mexican consulate representatives stay in close contact with Border Patrol chiefs to ensure the safety of [illegal alien] migrants trying to enter the U.S., those being detained and the actions of all 'vigilantes" along the border'."(70)
"The Mexican consul in Presidio also contacted the chief of the Border Patrol in the Marfa Sector to solicit his cooperation in case they detect any activity of `vigilantes,' and was told to immediately contact the consulate if there was, 'according to the document'."(70)
What IS a Vigilante?
It would seem that both presidents . . . Fox and Bush need to 'bone up' on the definition of the word 'vigilante!' According to ALL dictionary sources the term 'vigilante' refers to someone who "acts outside of legal authority, often violently, to punish or avenge a crime, right a perceived wrong, etc." A 'vigilante' is the EXACT INVERSE of what the Minutemen do and how they behave. In more than a YEAR of patrols there has not been one single incident that has been 'outside of legal authority.' Such a pristine record of operation thus exposes the pathetic attempts to smear the Minutemen Patriots with the label of 'vigilante' as simply a contrived form of governmental PROPAGANDA! Propaganda emanating from BOTH sides of the border in concert with each other as both presidents work together towards enforcing the Communist Manifesto and their One World Order!
Would that John F. Kennedy were alive today so he could once again repeat: Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.
Members of the House Call for an Investigation
Fortunately, some members of our Congress, Hunter, Issa and Culberson are demanding answers to the above reporting and sent a letter to Chertoff to "express our grave concern . . . that the Department of Homeland Security is cooperating with the Mexican government in reporting on the lawful activities of U.S. citizens. This is disturbing as we believe it potentially puts at risk the safety of our citizens who are lawful protesting along our Southern border."(71)
Border Patrol Agents Have Been Complaining About the Problem for YEARS!
"TJ Bonner, president of the National Border Patrol Council, which represents more than 10,000 border agents, said he has no doubt officials share information with the Mexican government and that line agents have been complaining for years about the issue."(72)
"Scott James, a former Border Patrol agent stationed in the Tucson sector, said he resigned after eight years in February for that very reason. James said that agents in his sector were continuously having to deal with the demands of the Mexican consulates, who he said eventually moved into a Border Patrol office at the Nogales station. "(72)
"James added that roughly half a dozen Mexican consular officials shared the Border Patrol office and were privy to agents' investigations because of the close contact."(72)
"Of course (Border Patrol officials) are going to deny they are sending information to the Mexican government,'' James said. "I don't think anyone is going to believe their denials. There were directives NOT to talk to civilian border groups, but if you have any contact with a civilian border group you were supposed to contact your supervisor immediately and report it.''(72)
Are you outraged yet? Do you finally understand that our own government is willfully promoting the illegal alien invasion and anarchy in our streets. The de facto open borders is all part of their plan for One World Order which comes straight out of the Communist Manifesto. And if you still don't 'get it,' then you must be in denial and hopelessly brainwashed and already completely indoctrinated.
What's in Store for America . . .
Take a look through the 'window on the world' and you will see what the future holds in store for the United States.
Watch the riots and car burnings in France. Watch the riots in Australia. Watch the problems in the Scandinavian countries and Germany that have mushroomed after embracing large numbers of unassimilated aliens from other lands as they struggle with overwhelming incompatible cultures, languages and religions. Do you think that the United States will be exempt from that kind of chaos?
We are slowly devolving into a socialist state that has been created and promoted through the psychology of political castration (pc) used to silence Americans who objected to the massive propaganda lies of multi-culturalism, multi-lingualism and entitlements for the lawless. Those Hispanics who flaunt their desire for the reconquista of our land, waving their Mexican flags while they blatantly glorify their disdain for acculturation and assimilation into our language and culture. Their actions are the antithesis of America's famous melting pot and motto of E Pluribus Unum, out of many ONE.
The cost of this unarmed invasion is in the $100s of BILLIONS OF DOLLARS a YEAR. We are inexorably sinking under the weight of the taxpayer burdens to the tune of $46.7 BILLION dollars to fund JUST ONE Executive Order by Clinton (E.O. 13166) that requires multi-lingualism everywhere and everyplace. (73) Where are we heading and for what purpose? Do we want everything we have achieved in America to continue to be turned on its head?
If you think the segregation of Blacks in the south was a festering wound for America . . . think what's in store for our future, when there is MONUMENTAL de facto segregation, by balkanization, EVERYWHERE generated by the divisions of culture, language and patriotism. The Hispanics are already DEMONSTRATING where their allegiance lies along with their disrespect for our country. There is no mystery here about where we are headed for the foreseeable future of our country.
Sadly the 'Gutless Wonders' of the House are Already Backpedaling
Our own government KNOWS that the Catholic Church and many other non-profits flout our 'aid and abet' laws with impunity because of the loophole that Congress gave them with their blessings. If the Congress were doing what Cardinal Mahony accuses them of, making them criminals for 'aiding and abetting' it would be EXACTLY what is needed to end the Catholic Church's morally sick, 5th column, betrayal of 'We the People!'
The Catholic Church and 'Charities' who have 'aided and abetted' tens of millions of illegal aliens to enter, reside and work in our country and can CONTINUE to do that with impunity. They have a MASSIVE system for 'aiding and abetting' illegal aliens and they are but ONE. You can read about how they do it here: (1) You can learn about others, including our own government, who 'aid and abet' found here at these references numbers below: (10)(74)(75)(55) READ THEM ALL AND GET YOURSELF EDUCATED!
Sensenbrenner has already tried to remove the increase to a felony for illegal alien entry, but the Dems blocked it before the final vote. The pro-illegal alien crowd is loudly complaining it will make them criminals which is ludicrous on its face, since they are ALREADY criminals the minute they step over the border or overstay their visas. In their 'open letter' to Mahony, Sensenbrenner et al made the following pathetic mea culpa explanation to Mahony and ALL illegal aliens:
"We know many of you are concerned about the House bill's provision making illegal presence a felony. We share that concern. As you should know, during the House debate, Chairman Sensenbrenner offered an amendment to reduce the bill's penalty for illegal presence from a felon to a misdemeanor [which is already current law]. Unfortunately, this amendment was unsuccessful, primarily because all but eight of our Democratic colleagues decided to play political games by voting to make all illegal immigrant felons. A felony penalty is neither appropriate nor workable. We remain committed to reducing this penalty and working with you to this end."(59)
In fact "Mr. Sensenbrenner has said the felony provision WILL be removed once the Senate approves an immigration bill and the two chambers begin negotiations to complete work on the legislation."(76) So . . . the 'fix' is in and 'We the People' will be shafted again. There is nothing like telling the opposition bill coming from the Senate, that they won't have to negotiate to remove the felony penalty because that House has already 'tossed in their bargaining chips' and wimped out!
How's THAT for sick pandering to the '5th column,' Catholic Church and the pro-illegal alien crowd. The rationale for increasing it to a felony and why it is completely inappropriate for the penalty for illegal entry to remain as a totally inadequate 'civil penalty' is incomprehensible . . . for all the reasons expressed above. Don't you wonder WHY? Think Communist Manifesto and One World Order.
So now you know . . . the 'gutless wonders' of the House of Representatives, which used to be known as the 'People's House,' are kowtowing to Cardinal Mahony and his call for sedition and anarchy, and have turned their cowardly backs on 'We the People' once again. This means that the Catholic Church and Charities and a multitude of other churches and 'do gooder' non-profits can continue to 'don't ask, don't tell' and perpetuate unabated their bogus humanitarian sham by continuing with impunity to facilitate the massive insurgency of criminal aliens from Mexico who continue to invade and colonize our county at will.
Collectively, the Catholic Church and Charities, along with MANY others constitute a MASSIVE cabal of seditionists, anarchists, traitors and liars that is the purest example of a 5th column that ever existed. Unfortunately for 'We the People' they continue to be 'aided and abetted' by our very own government. To find out why . . . click on the URL link below in the references at this number: (23)
What 'We the People' Can Do . . .
The only thing left for Americans to do it to replace the corrupt politicians with American patriots. There is no other way open to us. One at a time, election cycle after election cycle. Hopefully we can do that before a civil war breaks out.
An example of how that gets done occurred recently in Herndon, Virginia. The mayor, vice-mayor and town council members who voted FOR the taxpayer financed illegal alien day labor center and against the wishes of the majority of the towns citizens were REPLACED by the voters, on May 3, 2006. The person who got the fewest votes was the one exception. They will take office July 1, 2006. Sweet revenge for the voters who were shafted by the mayor and town council, who thoroughly vilified the challengers and was 'aid and abetted' by the press. The voters meted out justice for those arrogant pro-illegal alien legislators who had thwarted the will of the people. In order to get out the truth, the challengers had to start their own newspaper to counter the accusations of racism and incompetence hurled at them by the incumbents and faith based pro-illegal alien groups, which was dutifully trumpeted by the local newspaper. The final score: American Patriots 1, Pro-illegal aliens 0.(77)(78)
As for the 'walkouts' and 'protests' against HR 4437. . . the more the merrier. Hopefully they will keep it up for weeks and weeks. They are sending a message to Americans that trumps anything the anti-illegal alien activists could ever do with their paltry, skimpy, pitiful numbers of patriots who are valiantly fighting to save our country. Hopefully those images of foreign flag waving by the disrespectful reconquista colonizers are SEARED into the minds of the clueless, witless, brain-dead, politically castrated, multi-cultured sheeple all across America! It may just finally wake up the Joe-sixpacks and soccer moms, couch potato, boob tube watching clueless people everywhere and everyplace.
The 'turning' of Sensenbrenner and other RINO's (Republicans In Name Only) against some of the HR 4437 provisions was in the works all along. Look for the house 'Conference Committee' that will negotiate the differences between the Senate's amnesty (yes they will produce an amnesty bill) to be populated by wimps and 'gutless wonders' that will capitulate and roll over for the OWO amnesty juggernaut. The House put out the enforcement package to soothe the electorate, so they could say see 'WE TRIED' when it comes election time! It's all a Chess game and we are the disposable pawns.
The reality is that our government, from top to bottom, is controlled by the One World Order, CFR, Trilateral and Bilderberg traitors such as Cheney, Rice, Gen. Abizade, Rumsfeld, Pearle, NeoCons along with much of the State Department and members of the Supreme Court, etc. The media is controlled by the same cabal. What they seek is a PLUTOCRACY where a group of unelected wealthy people control the government -- government by the wealthy not by election.(23)
Collectively . . . It seems that Americans have become the blind, fearful, lazy, brain-washed and propagandized robots the One World Order cabal desires and needs to achieve their goals. Wake up America! Our country is all but doomed while many sit back and do nothing! Being an American can no longer be a spectator sport! Join the fight and understand that we have collectively arrived at a pivotal point.
THE COMING ELECTION WILL BE THE MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION IN THE HISTORY OF OUR COUNTRY! Get educated about who is running for office and investigate the voting record of your incumbents. The life or death of our country is in your hands. Vote intelligently and take heed of the wise words from the Holy Bible:
"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14
Note 1: All bracketed [ ] notations within the quotes, are added for clarification.
Note 2: All underlining and italics, within the quotes and elsewhere, are done for emphasis.
Note 3: For an excellent source on The National Council of La Raza (The Race), LULAC, MALDEF, MEChA, and the ACLU, et al go to: http://www.discoverthenetwork.com/viewGroups.asp?catId=6.
Note 4: Trilateral Commission and Council on Foreign Relations (CFR): The two organizations that run the United States, http://www.prolognet.qc.ca/clyde/cfr.html.
Copyright © Daneen G. Peterson, Ph.D., 2009, All Rights Reserved
- Daneen G. Peterson, Ph.D., Catholic Church & Charities ~ Preach & Practice Sedition, March 20, 2006, American Chronicle, http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/viewArticle.asp?articleID=7000.
- Letter from Senator John McCain, (4 Million divided by 365 equals 10,000+ per day), dtd. February 10, 2004, http://www.theamericanresistance.com/ref/letter_mccain_2004feb10.html.
- Robert Justich and Betty Ng, CFA, The Underground Labor Force Is Rising To The Surface, steinreport.com, January 23, 2005, http://www.steinreport.com/BearStearnsStudy.pdf.
- Jim McTague, Going Underground: The shadow economy is about to top $1 trillion - at a great cost to many, barron'sonline.com, January 3, 2005, http://www.nbpc1613.org/news/010105_BARRONS_Underground%20Economy.htm.
- Jeffrey S. Passel, Estimates of the Size and Characteristics of the Undocumented Population, The Pew Hispanic Center, March 21, 2005, http://pewhispanic.org/files/reports/44.pdf.
- Fred Elbel, Illegal immigration invasion numbers, May 30, 2005, Desert Invasion - U.S., http://www.desertinvasion.us/data/invasion_numbers.html.
- Fred Elbel, How many illegal aliens are in the U.S.?, January 3, 2005, theamericanresistance, http://www.theamericanresistance.com/ref/illegal_alien_numbers.html.
- Lawrence E. Harrison, The silence about immigrants, September 29, 2004, The Boston Globe, http://www.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2004/09/29/the_silence_about_immigrants/.
- NewsMax.com, Feds Undercount Illegal Aliens, March 16, 2001, theamericanresistance.com, http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2001/3/15/202322.shtml.
- Daneen G. Peterson, Ph.D., Insanity Reigns: Gov't 'Aids and Abets' Illegal Aliens (Part 1 - Overview), November 14, 2005, MichNews.com, http://www.michnews.com/a/article_11_15_05.shtml.
- U.S. House of Representatives 109th Congress, Hearing Before the Subcommittee on Immigration, Border Security, and Claims of the Committee on the Judiciary, June 21, 2005, commdocs.house.gov, http://commdocs.house.gov/committees/judiciary/hju21911.000/hju21911_0f.htm.
- Edwin S. Rubenstein, Employer Sanctions Collapse Even Further in 2004, November 1, 2005, vdare.com, http://www.vdare.com/asp/printPage.asp?url=http://vdare.com/rubenstein/051101_nd.htm.
- Library of Congress, HR 4437: Border Protection, Antiterrorism, and Illegal Immigration Control Act of 2005, Accessed May 13, 2006, thomas.loc.gov, http://www.unitedpatriotsofamerica.com/Home/Popup_Article_Details/Params/articles/1325/default.aspx.
- Numbers USA, Comparison of Immigration Bills That Could Come Before the Senate, Accessed April 6, 2006, Numbers USA, http://www.numbersusa.com/PDFs/SensenbrennerSpecterMcCainFristComparison.pdf.
- United States Code, Title 8 - Aliens and Nationality, Chapter 12 - Restricting Welfare and Public Benefits for Aliens, Subchapter II - Immigration, Part VIII - General Penalty Provisions, Section 1324a - Unlawful Employment of Aliens, January 6, 2003, findlaw.com, http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/ts_search.pl?title=8&sec=1324%28a%29.
- Jessica M. Vaughan, Verification of Employment Authorization: Federal Basic Pilot Program is an Effective and Employer-friendly Tool for Immigration Law Compliance, February 21, 2006, cis.org, http://www.cis.org/articles/2006/jmvtestimony022106.html.
- Kevin Alfred Strom, Who Rules America? A Research Report, November 2004, Las Vegas National Alliance,
- Rakesh Kochhar, Survey of Mexican Migrants, Part Three, December 6, 2005, Pew Hispanic Center, http://pewhispanic.org/reports/report.php?ReportID=58.
- Nina Bernstein, Most Mexican Immigrants in New Study Gave Up Jobs to Take Their Chances in U.S., December 7, 2005, The New York Times, http://www.nytimes.com/2005/12/07/national/07immig.html.
- Grant Schulte, Report disputes belief about jobless migrants: Most of the latest Mexican arrivals are younger and better-educated, researchers find, December 7, 2005, The Houston Chronicle, http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=2005_4021650.
- Haya El Nasser, Family, better jobs pull Mexicans to USA, December 7, 2005, The USA Today, http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2005-12-06-immigrant-survey_x.htm.
- Darryl Fears, Study: Illegal Immigrants Not Drawn by Jobs, December 7, 2005; Page A11,The Washington Post, http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/12/06/AR2005120601491.html.
- Daneen G. Peterson, Ph.D., Illegal Alien Anarchy . . . Connecting the Dots!, April 13, 2006, MichNews.com, http://www.michnews.com/h/article_04_13_06.shtml.
- Intellectual Conservative, Domestic Terrorist Group Behind Immigrant Rallies, April 7, 2006, intellectualconservative.com, http://www.intellectualconservative.com/2006/domestic-terrorist-group-behind-immigrant-rallies.
- Jerry Seper, Rally organizer tied to Marxist party, April 11, 2006, The Washinton Times, http://www.washtimes.com/national/20060410-094710-4817r.htm.
- Ben Johnson, Who's Behind the Immigration Rallies?, March 29, 2006, Front Page Magazine, http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/Printable.asp?ID=21841.
- Steven Yates, United States of North America, April 23, 2006, The New American, http://www.thenewamerican.com/artman/publish/printer_3746.shtml.
- Jan Ireland, Communism Morphed to Socialism and Still Targets America, July 16, 2004, GOP USA, http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/jireland/2004/ji_0716.shtml.
- JB Williams, Communism . . . Alive and Well?, July 20, 2004, JB Williams, http://jb-williams.com/communism.html.
- GM Haddad, Socialism-Communism-Democratism - What's the difference?, 2004, gmhaddad.us, http://gmhaddad.us/democratism-1.htm.
- A. S. Herlong, Jr. (FL), Current Communist Goals, January 10, 1963, liberalsvsus.info, http://liberalsvsus.info/1963-congress.htm.
- Doug Thompson, Bush on the Constitution: 'It's just a goddamned piece of paper', December 9, 2005, capitolhillblue.com, http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_7779.shtml.
- Melvin Sickler, The Council on Foreign Relations And the Trilateral Commission: The two organizations that run the United States, Accessed July 21, 2005, prolognet.qc.de, http://www.prolognet.qc.ca/clyde/cfr.html.
- Trilateral Commission, Program of the 2005 Annual Meeting: Washington D.C.--April 15-18, 2005, Accessed February 3, 2006, trilateral.org, http://www.trilateral.org/annmtgs/programs/05WASH.htm.
- Trilateral Commission, Membership, Accessed February 3, 2006, trilateral.org, http://www.trilateral.org/memb.htm.
- Restoring America, CFR - Trilateral - Bilderberg Dominance of the U.S.A., Accessed January 6, 2006, restoringamerica.org, http://www.restoringamerica.org/EnemiesofFreedom/cfr_trilateral_bilderberg.htm.
- Mordechai Zember and Benito Ribbentrop, 2005 Council on Foreign Relations Membership Roster (as of June 30, 2005), Updated January 17, 2005, geocities.com, http://www.geocities.com/benribqqq/cfr2005roster.html?20067.
- Mordechai Zember and Benito Ribbentrop, The Trilateral Commission: September 2005, geocities.com, http://www.geocities.com/benribqqq/trilateral2005.html?20067.
- Jim Morrill and Danica Cotto, Firms targeted on immigration: 1 day after raids, feds vow charges for illegal hiring, April 21, 2006, charlotte.com, http://www.charlotte.com/mld/observer/news/local/14393049.htm.
- Jerry Krammer, Migrants exploiting border law for non-Mexicans, June 4, 2005, The San Diego (CA) Union-Tribune, http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/mexico/tijuana/20050604-9999-1n4texas.html.
- Michael Hedges and Monica Guzman, Businesses Warned of Illegal Labor Crackdown: Over a thousand already arrested in largest workplace immigration raid in U.S. history, April 21, 2006, The Houston Chronicle, http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/special/immigration/3809004.html.
- Frank James, Chertoff warns employers of undocumented workers: 1,198 people arrested in nationwide action, April 21, 2006, The Baltimore Sun, http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/nationworld/bal-te.immig21apr21,0,755616.story?coll=bal-nationworld-headlines.
- Stephen Dinan, Authorities free 1 million aliens amid proceedings, April 15, 2005, The Washington Times, http://www.washingtontimes.com/national/20050414-115247-2595r.htm.
- Jim Kouri, 85% of Child Predators Captured Are Criminal Immigrants, MichNews.com, http://www.michnews.com/artman/publish/article_9978.shtml.
- Catholic Charities, About us: Frequently Asked Questions - Where do Catholic Charities agencies receive their funding?, Accessed August 9, 2005, catholiccharitiesusa.org, http://www.catholiccharitiesusa.org/about/faqs.cfm.
- Mathew Vadum, House Panel OKs $37.5 Billion for HUD, June 22, 2005, KnowledgePlex.org, http://www.knowledgeplex.org/news/98962.html?p=1.
- Catholic Charities USA, Housing and So Much More, April 7, 2005, catholiccharitiesinfo.org, http://www.catholiccharitiesinfo.org/content_displays/index.cfm?fuseaction=display_document&id=572&location=11.
- Dawn Kent, Hoover to close Hispanic center: Council cites its role in getting jobs for day laborers, August 2, 2005, al.com, http://www.al.com/printer/printer.ssf?/base/news/1122974430167360.xlm.
- Christina Bellantoni, Fairfax seeks funds for day labor centers, August 6, 2005, The Washington Times, http://www.washtimes.com/metro/20050805-104157-7169r.htm.
- The Concise Law Encyclopedia, Aid and Abet, Accessed September 11, 2005, thelawencyclopedia.com, http://www.thelawencyclopedia.com/term/aid_and_abet.
- United States Code, Title 8 - Aliens and Nationality, Chapter 12 - Immigration and Nationality, Subchapter II - Immigration, Part VIII - General Penalty Provisions, Section 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens, As of January 6, 2003, findlaw.com, http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/casecode/uscodes/8/chapters/12/subchapters/ii/parts/viii/sections/section_1324.html.
- The Concise Law Encyclopedia, felony, Accessed September 11, 2005, thelawencyclopedia.com, http://www.thelawencyclopedia.com/term/felony.
- Leah Beth Ward, Zirkle settles job suit, December 30, 2005, Yakima Herald-Republic, http://www.yakima-herald.com/page/dis/329979269647027.
- United States Code, Title 8 - Aliens and Nationality, Chapter 14 - Restricting Welfare and Public Benefits for Aliens, Subchapter !V - General Provision, January 6, 2003, findlaw.com, http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/casecode/uscodes/8/chapters/14/subchapters/iv/sections/section_1642.html.
- Daneen G. Peterson, Ph.D., Churches Criminally 'Aid and Abet' Illegal Aliens, October 12, 2005, MichNews.com, http://www.michnews.com/article_101205.shtml.
- Daneen G. Peterson, Ph.D., Archbishop Vlazny Exhorts Flock to 'Aid and Abet' Illegal Aliens, January 11, 2006, MichNews.com, http://www.michnews.com/artman/publish/article_11230.shtml.
- Daneen G. Peterson, Ph.D., Seditionist Cardinal Mahony Defies the Pope, March 21, 2006, MichNews.com, http://michnews.com/f/article_03_21_06.shtml.
- J. Grant Swank, Jr., Catholics Can't Have It Both Ways: Immigration, April 4, 2006, MichNews.com, http://www.michnews.com/artman/publish/article_12361.shtml.
- Joe Guzzardi, An Easter Reminder to Roger, Cardinal Mahony--Thou Shalt Not Bear False Witness, April 14, 2006, vdare.com, http://www.vdare.com/guzzardi/060414_easter.htm.
- Roger Mahony, Called by God to Help, March 22, 2006, The New York Times, http://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/22/opinion/22mahony.html?ex=1300683600&en=9f99cb0fa4fe6762&ei=5090&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss.
- James F. Sensenbrenner, Jr., Peter T. King, Henry J. Hyde, An Open Letter to the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, Accessed April 30, 2006, lonewacko.com, http://lonewacko.com/blog/archives/004900.html.
- Pope Benedictus XVI, Encyclical Letter Deus Caritas Est, of the Supreme Pontiff, Benedict XVI to the Bishops, Priests and Deacons, Men and Women Religious and all the Lay Faithful on Christian Love, December 25, 2005, Given at Rome, St. Peter's, http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/benedict_xvi/encyclicals/documents/hf_ben-xvi_enc_20051225_deus-caritas-est_en.html.
- Daneen G. Peterson, Ph.D., Why Not the Whole Loaf? LAPD To Fix Illegal Alien 'Sanctuary,' April 4, 2005, MichNews.com, http://www.michnews.com/artman/publish/article_9514.shtml.
- Daneen G. Peterson, Ph.D., NJ AG gets Illegal Alien Law Enforcement RIGHT!, September, 28, 2005, MichNews.com, http://www.michnews.com/artman/publish/article_9676.shtml.
- Elizabeth Llorente, Farber to take part in pro-immigration Rally, April 23, 2006, NorthJersey.com, http://www.northjersey.com/page.php?qstr=eXJpcnk3ZjczN2Y3dnFlZUVFeXk2MDYmZmdiZWw3Zjd2cWVlRUV5eTY5MjQyODYmeXJpcnk3ZjcxN2Y3dnFlZUVFeXkz.
- United States Code, Title 8 - Aliens and Nationality, Chapter 12 - Immigration and Nationality, Subchapter II - Immigration, Part VIII - General Penalty Provision - Section 1325 - Improper Entry by Alien, As of January 6, 2003, findlaw.com, http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/casecode/uscodes/8/chapters/12/subchapters/ii/parts/viii/sections/section_1325.html.
- Boise Patriots, Police Opposition to Local Enforcement of Immigration Law (As Allowed by the USEPA), Accessed 3/27/2006, myweb.cableone.net, http://myweb.cableone.net/bembexia/lawimm.html.
- J. Michael Waller, Should we try Mexico's Immigration law?, April 24, 2006, Scripps Howard New Service, http://www.shns.com/shns/g_index2.cfm?action=detail&pk=MEXICO-04-24-06.
- J. Michael Waller, Mexican Constitution's Solution to US Immigration Policy, May 1, 2006, catholicexchange.com, http://www.catholicexchange.com/vm/index.asp?vm_id=70&art_id=32584.
- Sara A. Carter, U.S. tipping Mexico to Minuteman patrols, Accessed May 9, 2006, dailybulletin.com, http://www.dailybulletin.com/news/ci_3799653.
- Duncan Hunter, Darrell Issa, and John Culberson, Letter to The Honorable Michael Chertoff Secretary DHS, May 10, 2006, dailybulletin.com, http://lang.dailybulletin.com/projects/pdfs/051206_hunter_chertoff.pdf.
- Sarah A. Carter, Inquiry sought on 'tipping' of border group locations, May 12, 2006, dailybulletin.com, http://www.dailybulletin.com/news/ci_3812890.
- Office of Management and Budget, Report To Congress. Assessment of the Total Benefits and Costs of Implementing Exectuive Order No. 13166: Improving Access to Services for Persons with Limited English Proficiency, March 14, 2002, whitehouse.gov, http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/inforeg/lepfinal3-14.pdf.
- Daneen G. Peterson, Ph.D., Misc. Madness: Gov't 'Aids and Abets' Illegal Aliens (Part 2), December 28, 2005, MichNews.com, http://www.michnews.com/b/article_12_28_05.shtml.
- Daneen G. Peterson, Ph.D., Language Lunacies ~ Gov't 'Aids and Abets' Illegal Aliens (Part 3), February 21, 2006, MichNews.com, http://michnews.com/e/article_02_21_06.shtml.
- Jerry Seper, Justice's role in illegals bill eyed, April 23, 2006, The Washington Times, http://www.washingtontimes.com/national/20060422-112626-5808r.htm.
- Nathan J. Muller, Illegal Alien Supporters Lost their First Election Test! Herndon Citizens Throw Out Mayor and Town Council, May 3, 2006, forthecause.us, http://www.forthecause.us/ftc-n-muller-060503-HerndonElectionResults.shtml.
- Bill Turque and Nikita Stewart, Labor Site Backlash Felt at the Polls In Herndon, May 3, 2006, The Washington Post, http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/02/AR2006050201805.html.