Insanity Reigns -- Gov't 'Aids and Abets' Illegal Aliens!
(Part 1 - Overview)
By Daneen G. Peterson, Ph.D.
As a nation, it seems we've already left behind our proud history, becoming more and more impotent, day by day. We seem to be sitting quietly on the sidelines, while our American culture and language are being ripped from our control! Why have we allowed the government of Mexico to execute a de facto war by encouraging tens of millions of their poorest citizens to illegally enter America? The Mexican illegal alien invasion is an 'act of war' that has reduced our country to nothing but a lawless territory, with little or no sovereignty left!
"Why doesn't immigration surface as a major campaign issue?" asks Lawrence R. Harrison, a senior research fellow at the Fletcher School at Tufts University, who is the co-editor of "Culture Matters." A recent Rassmussen poll found that: "Seventy-two percent (72%) of white Americans say immigration is an important voting issue for them. Sixty-percent (60%) of other Americans agree."(1) But Harrison believes that: "Powerful political and ideological forces are in play that suppress debate sustaining the inertia of a dubious policy that has huge long-run implications for the size, composition, cohesiveness, and quality of life in America."(2) Perhaps it is time for "We the People" to rise up and take back our country!
It is absurd for America to continue to live under wave after wave of invading Mexican 'migrant armies' of illegal aliens. The current number of illegal aliens is 20 million or more, and counting!(3-8) The fact that our government has allowed these illegal aliens to overwhelm our country is so outrageous and egregious, that it 'boggles the mind!' With nearly 10,000 illegals entering every day, 90% of whom are Hispanics and Latinos, they WILL, by their sheer numbers, irrevocably alter our American community.(9) They will divide our nation into two languages, two cultures, and two societies.(10) Being an American citizen can no longer be a spectator sport!
Why haven't Americans demanded a stop to the invasion?
Because we have been subjected to mind control! Americans have been insidiously and repetitively indoctrinated and brainwashed by the 'cult of diversity.' For years, we have been subjected to the 'dogma of diversity' a form of 'social engineering' that has been forced upon us.
Just about everywhere, it was demanded that we participate in a Pavlovian experiment and educational subterfuge called 'sensitivity training' which promoted 'cultural diversity.' A process that required us to accept, espouse and apply a multi-cultural orthodoxy, everywhere and everyplace.
As a result, the indoctrination programs have turned us into American 'robots' who have blindly embraced the multi-cultural concept. A doctrine that embraces diversity, which by definition engenders a society and culture that is divergent, different, and disparate, the exact opposite of our national motto -- E pluribus Unum. Out of many, ONE!
Why have we so stupefyingly accepted and followed such propaganda? A concept that requires us to promote and celebrate an American culture of non-assimilation and non-acculturation. One that encourages people who are dissimilar, unalike, and different from one another, to remain that way. A Machiavellian veneration that is the complete opposite of our world famous American 'melting pot' motto. A vibrant concept that represents a dynamic process of a 'coming together' by diverse peoples who willingly assimilate and integrate into our unique, blended American culture!
How did America and its citizens get to this state? It was relatively simple! Once we were indoctrinated with 'multi-culturalism is was easy to stop any dissent concerning the hordes of illegal aliens pouring into America, on the grounds that we were insensitive to 'other' cultures. This kept us passive and inured to the indoctrination.
Then, combined with the multi-cultural mind control by 'sensitivity training,' we were assailed and bombarded by another phenomenon called pc 'politically correctness' or rather 'political castration!' This mean that anyone who objected to the massive influx of illegal aliens was automatically and loudly labeled 'racists, xenophobes and nativists.' This allowed the multi-culturatists and pro-illegal alien, open-borders crowd to keep Americans cowed.
Do you understand now, what fools we true Americans have been? We all sat around, cowed and passive while our country was being invaded by tens of millions of illegal aliens. We kept silent while our own special and unique American culture and unifying English language was ripped from our control and ground into the dirt!
The illegal alien invasion of America now totals 20 million and rising. Of that 20 million, 90% are Hispanics. How can such an overwhelming influx of Spanish speaking Hispanics and Latinos be construed as 'diversity'?
'Without firing a shot' Mexico intends to win their 'de facto' war by leveraging those 'migrant' masses to gain enough political power to shove their balkanizing, racist Hispanic agenda down the throats of America!
How our America Culture and Language are Being Subverted:
Did you know that posting a sign "For Service - Speak English" was ILLEGAL? Not only that, for posting such a sign in Ohio, your business can be condemned as having "engaged in discriminatory practices" and you can be "ordered to remove the sign [and] to pay for advertisements about nondiscrimination, and [your] "staff can be ordered to undergo diversity training or cultural sensitivity training."(11)
"The Ohio Civil Rights Commission spends an amazing $10.7 million a year in state and federal taxes. About $9 million goes to salaries, including fees wasted on lawyers to prosecute Mason bar owner Tom Ullum for his politically incorrect sign, "For Service, Speak English."(12)
Don't you wonder how speaking a language comports to discrimination laws which cover: race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or ancestry. Is English a color, is it a race, or a religion, or a sex, etc., of course not! (13) Methinks that the Ohio Civil Rights Commission has become the Ohio Civil Wrongs Commission. How wacky can you get? Power in the hands of idiots beget idiotic decisions that have a chilling effect on ALL Americans. Wake up America . . . Speak UP and Speak OUT! Especially in English!
A Warning For the Novice: Be prepared to find that much of the Hispanic and Latino rhetoric and propaganda discussed below will be deliberately obfuscating, duplicitous, hypocritical and dishonest! These groups wage blatant 'in your face' campaigns of disinformation by calling themselves 'immigrant advocacy groups' or 'immigrant-rights groups!' They routinely call legislation that eliminates 'public benefits' for illegal aliens "anti-immigrant." You will notice, they NEVER say anti-illegal immigrant. The word "illegal" is NOT part of their vocabulary! Without fail, they deliberately obfuscate by using the unspecified term "immigrants" when we all know that the real issue is ILLEGAL immigrants.
Pay attention America: Many pro-illegal alien apologists along with many uneducated politicians, frequently fall back on the fallacious argument concerning unspecified (but usually referring to illegal) "immigrants" by invoking the mantra: "After all we are a nation of immigrants, aren't we?"
The answer to that question is NO! We are a nation of legal immigrants and mostly native Americans, who are not to be confused with American Indians. For a discourse on the subject there is an article titled: Are We a 'Nation of Immigrants' as Claimed by the Pro-Illegal Alien Crowd? which can be found here: (14)
Mexico's Invasion Plan to Reconquista America:
The 'Mexican Manifesto' was brazenly announced in a prominent Mexico City newspaper in 1982. It was very eerily 'Osama like,' in that the invasion plan is NOW, TODAY, so diabolically clear to all. Mexico has planned and then executed a 'stealth war' by invasion and colonization of the United States of America.
Incredibly, the invasion plan is a carbon copy of the illegal alien invasion and balkanization that American citizens have been forced to endure for more than two decades. It is a de facto war . . . "existing or being such in actual fact though not by legal establishment, [or by] official recognition." Now, in 2005 there is overwhelming evidence that we are being invaded by a foreign country, as was declared in 1982 by the following Mexican Manifesto:
"A peaceful mass of people, hardworking, carries out slowly and patiently an unstoppable [illegal alien] invasion, the most important in [Mexico's] human history. You cannot give me a similar example of such a large migratory wave by an ant-like, stubborn, unarmed, [illegal aliens] and carried on in the face of the most powerful and best-armed nation on earth [America]."(15)
But neither barbed-wire fences, nor aggressive border guards, nor campaigns, nor [unenforced American Immigration] laws nor police raids [not unless you commit ANOTHER crime] against the undocumented [illegal aliens], have stopped this movement of the masses that is unprecedented in any part of the world [true].(15)
In 1950 they were called 'Pachucos' (half-breeds) [then came the 'wetbacks' and then the 'braceros']; today they are called 'Chicanos.' They have marked social and family characteristics, agility for adapting to the environment and for conquering a great region [America], once primitive and virgin, that belonged to our fatherland [Mexico] and we lost it [via the surrender Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo after America won the Mexican-American War(16)(17)(18)]. But it seems to be slowly returning to the jurisdiction of Mexico without the firing of a single shot, nor requiring the least diplomatic action [because both presidents, Bush and Fox, have colluded to do so], by means of a steady, spontaneous, and uninterrupted occupation.(15)
The Mexican invasion of America as a 'de facto' war has been carefully planned, artfully directed and arrogantly executed, without a single change or deviation from the original 1982 manifesto! All the while our government, from the president on down has allowed this massive invasion to continue for TWENTY-THREE YEARS! Insanity reigns!
How Mexico Wages Its 'de facto' War:
1. By creating Mexican laws allowing dual citizenship.(19)
2. By legislating the right to vote in Mexican elections by absentee ballot from America, approved in 2005.(19)
3. By promoting nationalism and Hispanic racism. The Mexican government their Hispanic-American shills, sponsor programs and practices that "upholds the political or economic domination of one race over another or others;"(19)(20)(21)
4. By working surreptitiously in concert with Hispanic organizations and politicians here in America, Mexico pursues its 'reconquista' of American land, by actively and blatantly promoting the purist form of racism there is!(22)(19)
5. By 'Meddling' in America's Affairs, in Defiance Of Our Laws: The Mexican government, continuously and blatantly colludes with Hispanic politicians, individuals, groups and organizations here in America, who act as their shills. Sadly and outrageously, nearly all of those Hispanic organizations receive funding, some in the millions, from the Ford Foundation, Carnegie, etc., and many, many corporate 'others', who want to keep that cheap labor flowing.(22)(19)
6. By Using Mexican shills and operatives including the racist Hispanic organizations like The National Council of La Raza, MALDEF, LULAC and MEChA, the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), and numerous American politicians and individuals of Hispanic descent. Last but not least, is the ACLU, which is headed by an Hispanic who first worked for, and was groomed by, both the Ford and Rockefeller Foundations.(22)(19)
They all constantly work 'behind the scenes' using our courts, Hispanic advisory counsels and other political access to eliminate any and all actions that might thwart or stop the illegal alien invasion of America that continues at a rate of 10,000 a day.(22)(23)(24)
7. By colluding with Hispanics who have already insinuated themselves into our police departments, mayoralties, schools, jails, hospitals, courts, churches, local townships, legislatures, media and advisory boards, etc. What do you think they will do as their numbers continue to increase through this unchecked illegal alien invasion? 'Without firing a shot' Mexico intends to win their 'de facto' war by leveraging those 'migrant' masses to gain enough political power to shove their balkanizing, racist Hispanic agenda down the throats of America!(22)(19)
Who Are Those 'Migrant Army' Collaborators?
1. Did you know that ALL Hispanic/Latino organizations in America SUPPORT the illegal alien invasion? ALL OF THEM!!! That includes LULAC (League of United Latin American Citizens) a Mexican-American organization; and The National Council of La Raza (i.e., The Race (Hispanics), who are NOT a race); MALDEF (The Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund); and MEChA (Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan or the Chicano Student Movement of Aztlan.
2. "The National Council of La Raza the International Socialist Organization [Communists], the Southern California Human Rights Coalition [Includes illegal aliens] and the San Gabriel Valley Neighbors for Peace and Justice [that's Peace and Justice for illegal aliens, but not for you!] say that "there should be no borders and therefore no illegal immigrants!"(25) The National Council of La Raza (NCLR) is an anti-American, pro-illegal alien lobby that receives funding from a very long list of American corporations, which can be found here: (26)
3. MEChA, is an Hispanic, anti-white, anti-American organization, or 'Mechistas' as they call themselves, who have arrogantly proclaimed: "For those in the race everything. For those outside the race nothing."(27)(28) A racist, bigoted and arrogant statement which displays ignorance of the fact that the Hispanic raza (race), is NOT a race.
The official national symbol of MEChA is an eagle holding a stick of dynamite in one claw, with a lighted fuse in its beak, and a macahuittle in the other claw. Its founding document is El Plan Espiritual de Aztlan which states that: In spirit of a new people that is conscious not only of its proud historical heritage but also of the brutal "gringo" [that's a slur word for Americans, similar to calling Hispanics 'spics'] invasion of our territories, we the Chicano [Mexican-Americans] inhabitants and civilizers of the northern land of Aztlan [that's the American southwest that the AMERICANS civilized] from whence came our forefathers [a mere handful of Spanish and an infinitesimal number of Mexicans], reclaiming the land of their birth [just being there doesn't give you claim to it] and consecrating the determination of our people of the sun, declare that the call of our blood [Spanish, Mexican or both?] is our power, our responsibility and our inevitable destiny [Not if we true un-hyphenated Americans have anything to say about it!].(29)
You can see the MEChA 'macahuittle' war club being used to chop off the head of a Minuteman on highway billboard along Interstate 5 near the US/Mexico border in Southern California here: http://www.michnews.com/a/Head.jpg.
4. The Communist - Socialist Connection to Hispanics: The following photograph of protesters shows the MEChA organization combining with the socialist and communists because they all have the same goals of anarchy and the destruction of America. You will frequently find a coterie of communists, socialists and anarchists participating along with Hispanic protesters, railing against any and all attempt to close the borders to the Hispanic invasion or deny 'public benefits' to illegal aliens.(30)
The Communist-socialist/Hispanic coalition gathered together at the Baldwin Park, CA, in a counter-demonstration against the California Save Our State Patriots, who were protesting the seditious Baldwin Park monument. You can see the Hispanics working collaboratively together with the Communists-socialists as they proudly displayed their anti-American literature, seen in this video: (31)
Please do note that the Hispanic protesters never object to their presence, the media never demurs or even bothers to report their presence. But if a 'White Supremacist' or 'White Power' group were to show up in support of a protest against the illegal alien invasion of our country to demand our immigration laws be enforced, you can bet money THAT would make the news! It would also invoke a frenzy of Hispanic demands for lawsuits against the protesters or Minutemen calling them a 'hate group!' Their hypocritical racist 'hue and cry' would then be followed by a supporting outrage by the media, and other defenders of the massive Hispanic invasion and colonization of America!
5. Paul Martinez of LULAC , has said that LULAC . . . "vehemently oppose the minuteman project."(32) Well, of course do . . . they oppose any and all efforts to stop the illegal entry of aliens that are Hispanic and Latinos. They applaud the lawlessness. It is part of LULAC's agenda to encourage the massive illegal alien invasion by Hispanic people in order to increase their numbers and gain political power and eventual societal domination.
Why do we Americans put up with being called 'racist' and 'anti-immigrant' by the truly racist pro-illegal alien Hispanic and Latino organizations, when we demand our immigration laws be enforced against illegal immigrants? Why do we let them get away with such hypocritical accusations of racism? Their blatant, extreme and fanatical racism has been well documented and can be found here in a three part series titled: Blatant Racism by the Pro-Illegal Alien Crowd.(33)(34)(35)
You won't find this kind of racism information in the main stream media, that's why the hypocritical Hispanic organizations constantly get away with calling "We the People" racist when we call for the military on the border and the enforcement of our immigration laws. Wake up America!
6. Hispanics are 'cool' to police's illegal immigration plans: After the shooting death of a police officer by an illegal alien, "Huntsville [Alabama] Police Chief Rex Reynolds . . . made the request of the federal Immigration and Customs Enforcement [ICE] . . . to get Huntsville police officers federally trained to investigate illegal immigrants in the city." Alabama is the ONLY state to take full advantage of a 1996 federal program to provide training for state police to become ICE assistant agents. Florida has a quasi-program and several other states are considering entering into an agreement with ICE to do the same.(36)
7. But Margaret Rotger, president of the Alabama Hispanic Association believes that: "The move would give officers more power and frighten members of the Hispanic community . . . She said she's 'not for the ones who are here illegally and committing crimes . . . but there are many who are here to make a better life for themselves and their families; that's the ones it's unfair to'. "(36)
You did notice she was not against those who were here illegally, only those that were here illegally AND committing crimes. Illegal alien Hispanics SHOULD be 'frightened' because they broke our immigration laws to enter, reside and work here. They have broken so many of our laws that they could conceivably spend up to 10 years in federal prison. Do you get to break that many laws here in America, and still get to walk around free? Probably not!
8. "A raid at a Durham [N.C.] semiconductor company [a Dept. of Defense (DoD) subcontractor] has caused illegal immigrants who work for other private businesses to stay home, fearful that they will [be] arrested as well . . . People are terrified [illegal aliens should be terrified, they're criminals], said Ann Robertson, an immigration lawyer who represents employers AND who works with the Mexican Consulate in Raleigh . . . said she has never seen a similar situation during the 15 years she has practiced immigration law [we know, we know. . . that's the problem, no enforcement of our immigration laws!]."(37)
Isn't that interesting ? Surely Ms. Robertson knows that only those who are in the country illegally need to be afraid. If you are here legally you would have NOTHING to fear! And yet, Tom O'Connel, the resident ICE agent, said that "he received about 30 phone calls Monday from lawyers representing employers whose workers were absent, and from the Mexican Consulate and its legal team."(38)
Don't you wonder, at the audacity of employers having their lawyers calling about employees who are absent? Don't you wonder if they are calling because they KNOW they are illegal aliens? Don't you wonder why the Mexican Consulate and its legal team are involved? Is their motive or intent to try and STOP the raids, which is a common tactic for them? If an illegal alien is arrested he/she has the legal right to get in touch with their consulate, not the other way around! Again we find Mexico meddling in our affairs, which is illegal under our laws. Will the insanity ever end? Not till we Americans rise up and take back our country and force our government to do its job to protect us.
Pay Attention America -- Wake Up!
Unfortunately all of the above Hispanic and Latino organizations and their supporters have become powerful because they have been organizing and infiltrating our society, and infrastructures for decades. In addition, the are heavily funded by the Ford Foundation and many others which has allowed them to "successfully and aggressively promote hatred of the history, identity, culture, language, and laws of the United States."(39)
These racist organizations are working hard to change America into an Hispanic nation. Their goal is to overwhelm us demographically and inalterably change and dominate our culture, society and language. Think about how that will impact you, your children, and your children's children!
Mexico's de facto war has been carefully planned, artfully directed and arrogantly executed, without a single change or deviation from the original 1982 manifesto. At the same time they are working towards their goals, they try to stop those who would stand against them. The first line of attack is to hurl the invective of RACIST! "The purpose of calling someone a racist isn't to change his mind or heart, not to convince others of the veracity of your position. The point is to distract! To intimidate! . . . To silence!"(40)
Once Hispanics Gain Political Power:
Here are examples of what Hispanics do once they gain political ascendancy, and then use their position to further their goal of Hispanic power and dominance, by facilitating the ongoing illegal alien invasion.
1. One flagrant example involves the U.S. House of Representative's Joe Baca, Sr. (D-Rialto, CA) who launched a quest to gain 'proportional equivalence' for Hispanics and Latinos in corporate America's hierarchy and board rooms. Outrageously, the Congressional Hispanic Caucus' Corporate America Task Force, led by Baca, sent a 'racial indices' survey to the top Fortune 100 U.S. companies. It is very evident that the survey and the discussions surrounding it, are patently racist in their intent, evaluation and proposed remedies.(21)
Mr. Baca's explanation was that: "The survey is expected to evaluate Hispanic representation on corporate boards and among management; review employment and promotion practices; measure procurement between corporations and Hispanic-owned businesses; and look at whether these corporations are giving to Hispanic-related philanthropic efforts."(41) As for how to stop the Baca cabal, and others like it, you will find suggestions in an article titled Hispanic Racism Rears its Ugly Head in US Congress.(21) Their arrogance and audacity knows no bounds. If a White caucus were to do a similar 'survey' they would be castigated from 'pillar to post' and then some!
2. Another blatant example occurred when New York Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) made a computerized scan of their driver's license database and found, then suspended, 300,000 licenses with bogus Social Security numbers. While the Puerto Rican Legal Defense and Education Fund, the counterpart to MALDEF which is the Mexican-American Legal Defense and Education Fund, filed a 'class action' suit by legal (probably for political cover) and illegal 'immigrants' in New York courts to overturn the DMV ruling.(42)
What happened next is very revealing: "New York's state lawmakers, led by the Black, Puerto Rican and Hispanic Caucus, (who carried enough combined votes) retaliated against the DMV by slashing its budget by $750,000. The open-borders crowd argues that illegal immigrants should enjoy the same rights as U.S. citizens."(43)
Outrageously, and once again giving honest decent hardworking Americans another 'slap in the face,' it was announced: "In February, (2005) a New York judge enjoined the DMV from requiring Social Security cards or a satisfactory visa as a condition of license renewal. In Cubas vs. Pataki, the judge also blocked New York's suspension of the 300,000 driver's licenses."(43) The judges' rationale . . . the DMV should not be in the business of enforcing illegal immigrations laws, because that is the federal governments domain.
The judge is wrong, enforcement of our immigration laws is the job of law enforcement everywhere, just ask the Attorney General of New Jersey.(44) In any case the requirement of having a genuine Social Security Number (SSN) is an identity fraud issue and only tangentially relates to aliens who are in this country illegally. If you submit a bogus SSN you have committed a crime. Wake up America! Express you anger at these insane judicial decisions.
How Our American Gov't is Helping Mexico Win the War:
What is truly appalling about the Mexican 'stealth war' is that many governmental agencies and entities in America have become the proverbial 'fifth column' for Mexico's reconquista war, by 'aiding and abetting' the Hispanic tidal wave. By functioning as a 'fifth column' they are "a group of people who act traitorously and subversively, out of a secret [or not so secret] sympathy, for the enemy of their country."(45)
Our American government is hard at work 'aiding and abetting' the overwhelming Hispanic illegal alien invasion that has trampled our laws and sovereignty, balkanized our neighborhoods, and insidiously and deviously corrupts and degrades our unifying English language, American culture, society and quality of life.
Below are the many ways our own government is 'aiding and abetting' the illegal alien invasion of America:
1. By Abdicating its Constitutional Responsibilities:
Article IV, Section 4 of the US Constitution states: The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion . . .
Members of our Congress take an oath of office, to "preserve, protect and defend our Constitution." They are responsible for ensuring the enforcement of our laws.
The Constitution states that the President of the United States "shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed."(46)
2. By NOT Enforcing The Following Immigration Laws:
a. It is illegal to "encourage or induce an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law." 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv).(47)
b. It is also unlawful to conceal or attempt to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, illegal aliens, including any building or any means of transportation. 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(1)(A)(iii).(47)
c. It is illegal to "engage in any conspiracy to commit any of the preceding acts." 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(1)(A)(v)(I).(47)
d. It's unlawful to 'aid or abet' the commission of such acts. 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(1)(A)(v)(II).(47)
Note: 'Aid and Abet' is to actively, knowingly, or intentionally assist another person in the commission or attempted commission of a crime.(48)
e. It is a felony to hire for employment 10 or more illegals, within any twelve month period, knowing they are "unauthorized aliens." 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(3)(A).(47)
Note: A Felony Occurs when the specified crime carries a penalty of more than one year in prison.(49) For ALL the crimes listed above the maximum penalties range from five to twenty years for EACH violation. Where sentences of more than five years indicate additional aggravating circumstances. Note: To hire just one illegal alien involves a penalty of up to six months in jail, a civil offense.
3. By Allowing Roving Mexican Consulates to 'Aid & Abet' Illegal Aliens: Mexican consulates are permitted to travel around America issuing matricula consular or Mexican ID cards to illegal aliens.(50)(51) By federal law it is illegal for a foreign country to meddle in America's affairs. These roving Mexican consulates are a blatant show of arrogance and flaunting of our laws that is deliberately unchallenged by our State Department. Shamefully, the roving consulates are frequently provided taxpayer funded public buildings and governmental employees who help Mexico do their 'dirty' work of undermining our laws and country!
It seems that everyone but our government is aware that only the 'migrant army' of illegal aliens needs those Mexican issued IDs. Everyone knows that those who are here legally have official U.S. documents validating their presence. To discover how outrageous and egregious the distribution of the Mexican ID cards have become, read on . . .
4. By Supplying Government Officials to Aid the Mexican Consulates: There are state, county and local governments that are disgracefully providing those roving Mexican consuls with taxpayer-funded public buildings, such as the McKay High School in Salem OR, so that the consulate can carry out their criminal activities of 'aiding and abetting' illegal aliens.(52)
Also 'aiding and abetting' those roving Mexican consulates are American government officials who criminally instruct illegal aliens on how to take advantage of our country's 'public benefits,' federal welfare benefits, banking, mortgage and tax tips, and states like Oregon, who add the 'cherry on top' by also providing illegal aliens with driver's licenses.(52)
(Andrea J. Wright)(52)
"At the 'carousel of information', Daniel Quinones of the Oregon Employment Department offered information on finding a job [a violation of federal immigration laws], crafting a resume or starting a small business [all illegal 'aiding and abetting'] . . . 'This is the fastest growing small-business population,' he said of why his agency participated. 'I've seen business owners in the community who started here at this table. Oregon is driven by small business.'(52) That comment spells out for you, why the state 'aids and abets' these illegal aliens, doesn't it?
Don't you wonder if Mr. Quinones knows that what is he doing is illegal? He is 'aiding and abetting' illegal aliens. That's good for up to five years in prison for each and every illegal alien he 'aids.' He is clearly violating our immigration laws. However, perhaps he doesn't care because he knows our immigration laws are unenforced, and as an Hispanic he knows that he can blatantly, without fear, 'aid and abet' the 'migrant army!'
Another who 'aids and abets' . . . "'We're walking hand-in-hand with the consulate,' said Ana Gomez, a DMV [Dept. of Motor Vehicles] transportation service representative. 'We're here because I know that's what they're here for.' Citizenship is not a requirement for obtaining a driver's license in Oregon . . . And because the license is an avenue to employment, banking privileges or the ability to rent an apartment . . . state officials rely on the consulate to ensure the matricula card's security."(52)
You did notice that she too is probably an Hispanic. Outrageously, she has clearly implicated the state of Oregon in the illegal activity of 'aiding and abetting' illegal aliens, which comes with the penalty of up to five years in jail for EVERY violation. To 'induce an illegal alien to enter, to come to, reside and work here' is a TRIPLE FELONY and to participate in a conspiracy to 'aid and abet' their continued presence is ANOTHER CRIME!
"Teri Kaliher with the Taxpayer Advocate Service, an independent organization within the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), was there to walk people through it. In lieu of a Social Security number, people can get a tax identification number and be eligible for child-tax credit, she explained."(52) For those of you who don't know . . . you can get a refund, or handout, or gift of your tax dollars, from the U.S. Treasury, to an illegal alien, for a child-tax credit, WITHOUT THEM EVER PAYING ANY INCOME TAXES!
"At the neighboring table, Stan Wojtyla, a compliance specialist with the Oregon Bureau of Labor & Industries, said his role was education and enforcement of labor laws. He said the wage claims, which are printed in English and Spanish, have increased in the home-construction industry in recent years. 'We're here to make sure people know where to turn . . . We find people constantly who say 'I would have filed a claim, but I didn't know where.'"(52)
Translated, that means if you, an illegal alien, don't get paid by your employer, come to us and we will get you your money. And, if you have a Workmen's comp claim, even if your employer didn't pay into Workmen's Comp we will help you file a claim and sue for your 'rights'. Insanity reigns!
5. By Granting Banks and Others Permission to accept the Mexican ID:
The permission to accept the Matricula Consular Card was granted by the Treasury Dept. over the objections of the FBI and the Justice Dept.(53) Ergo . . . money wins out over law and order!
Yes sir, they are 'secure' as can be. Just take a look at this 'secure' card.
Everyone knows about the lack of 'security' of the matricula consular card, a fact corroborated by the FBI during Congressional testimony of Steve McCraw, Assistant Director of The Office of Intelligence, FBI -- before the House Judiciary Subcommittee on Immigration, Border Security, and Claims on Consular ID Cards, June 28, 2003.(54)
No major bank in Mexico accepts the card to open an account . . . and now "Guatemala, Honduras, Poland, Peru and El Salvador, aware of Mexico's success, have begun or are considering issuing cards of their own."(55) You do see that the United States is on a 'slippery slope' to mass chaos and anarchy? Are you outraged yet?
Most egregious of all is . . . the idea that a foreign country is roving around America setting up temporary consulates that are "centralized in Mexico City" is a chilling precedent. What if other foreign countries did that? What if China, Iran, Syria or others came here and did the same? It too, is offensive and beyond the pale! Insanity reigns!
These are some of the 2000 Mexicans waiting in line at the McKay High School in Salem, OR for the Mexican ID Cards which will allow them to insinuate themselves even further into the fabric of American society:
The Mexican illegal aliens take those ID cards and use them to access to our banks, obtain drivers licenses, mortgages, credit cards and other rights and privileges, that are usually reserved for American citizens and legal residents. "The matricula's growing acceptance by U.S. businesses is both a measure of how entrenched illegal immigrants are becoming in American society and of how eagerly the marketplace is courting them."(56) Sickening isn't it?
6. By Allowing a MASSIVE Mexican Consulate System in America!
Mexico has just opened their 46th consulate in St. Paul, Minnesota. For the Minneapolis-St. Paul and surrounding suburbs "it [the consulate] was already a latecomer to a bustling Mexican-American community that included, according to a consular official, 22 churches offering services in Spanish, 9 Spanish language newspapers, 3 tortilla makers and 9 Hispanic - mostly Mexican soccer leagues."(57)
Mexico plans its 47th consulate for Little Rock, AR by the end of 2005. Just how many consulates does Mexico need? Again we find that Mexico is meddling in our affairs, which is against our laws. Why is no one saying, enough already? For an excellent discussion on the Mexican meddling read Mexico's Undiplomatic Diplomats by Heather Mac Donald found here: (58)
Where is our State Department? Why aren't they protesting this gross illegal violation of having a foreign country meddling in our affairs and 'aiding and abetting illegal aliens, to come to, reside and work in America. Suppose for example, that Russia had opened 47 consulates in America during the 'Cold War' and was able to 'rove' around our country at will. Allowing the Mexican government to do this today, is just as SUBVERSIVE! One could argue even more so, because Russia did not have some 20 million Eastern European cohorts living in our country along with them as does Mexico and their Hispanic and Latino illegal alien 'migrant army.'
7. Monkey See, Monkey Do: Noting the success of the Mexican consulates in America, El Salvador has decided to copy them. Now they, too, can make it easier for their illegal entrants to blend into our society. Work to give to them all the rights and privileges of our American citizens and legal residents. Who's next in line to become a copycat? Just keep watching the news and you will find out.
Eventually the combined presence of Hispanics will raise a loud cacophony of demands for their 'rights' and our American citizenship will be even further degraded. The goal of many is to have the right to vote. They will overrun our culture, language, society and quality of life. As we bend further and further over backwards . . . the more we give and capitulate the more they will demand!
Woodbridge, VA -- El Salvador Opens Consulate. Why is there a need for a Salvadoran consulate in Virginia? Good question. How is it that: El Salvador, the smallest country in Central America, is well-represented in Prince William County [VA]. From 2000 to 2004, the number of Salvadorans there more than doubled to 10,948. The 2000 census showed about 40,000 Salvadorans living in Northern Virginia. . . We even have a Salvadoran Chamber of Commerce. 'We never even ask if they are legal,' said Consul Mirian Etelinda Vargas. 'The only thing we do is ask is if they are Salvadoran. If they are, we help them.' . . . Consulate services include a traveling office that visits other locations once a month.(59)
If you understand that northern Virginia is not the only place that Salvadorans congregate, and realize that the census figures never capture the true numbers of illegals, who are usually 'hiding in the shadows,' you can probably double the figures listed above.
Wink, wink, nod, nod . . . EVERYONE knows that most of them are here illegally. Why does our government permit such flaunting of our immigration laws by foreign countries? Isn't it akin to treason for our State Department not to reign in these foreign consuls who are facilitating illegal aliens AND illegallly meddling in our affairs? Doesn't hiding behind 'don't ask, don't tell', make those consulates 'aiders and abettors' of illegal aliens, and guilty of a felony?
8. By allowing ICE and the politicians to 'aid and abet' illegals: "In May of 2004 the Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Agent in Charge, Joseph Webber, and Rep. Gene Green, D-Texas, who called a special meeting, attended by about 400 people. At the meeting, they announced they had no plans to arrest, deport, or hassle the scores [actually tens of thousands] of aliens illegally living and working in the Houston area, according to the Houston Chronicle."(60)
Tom Tancredo, head of the Congressional Immigration Reform Caucus said: "The fact that an administration official and a United States Congressman, would take such pains to publicly assure people that they have no plans to enforce the laws they are sworn to uphold is, simply put, mindboggling," said Tancredo, "and they owe the American people an explanation."(60) As examples go, it doesn't get more blatant that that! Of course they didn't explain, who's going to make them do that? What was stated is government 'policy' coming from the highest levels.
What can be done to stop the insanity?
The Constitution gives "We the People" but ONE mighty club . . . the ballot box. The Constitutional right, privilege, and duty to vote to 'throw the bums out!' Americans need to exercise their Constitutional rights to put an end the illegal alien invasion. VOTE for anti-illegal immigration candidates that will make certain ALL our immigration laws are enforced and put the Military on the border.
We need legislation to end birthright citizenship, make English our official language, put an end to free education and free medical care and stop ALL 'public benefits' for illegal aliens. If your candidate doesn't support those issues . . . FIND SOMEBODY THAT DOES . . . and VOTE FOR THEM!!! If NONE then send MONEY to someone who does!
While president Bush condemns Mexico for their 'racist' post office stamps, he is totally silent about the massive 'human tsunami' of illegal aliens crushing our country. In fact he supports them: By outrageously and erroneously calling our patriotic Minutemen 'vigilantes;' by identifying illegal aliens euphemistically as 'undocumented' (as if they were just missing some kind of paperwork); and by praising illegals for their 'family values' while they break MANY of our immigration laws; while he constantly proclaims that "they are here to do the work Americans won't do," an outright lie and euphemistic camouflage for the invasion.
Bush's solution to the invasion is to rename the 'migrant army' . . . 'guest workers' and give them a path to citizenship as a reward for illegally entering, residing and working in America.
"We the People" Want Our Laws Enforced!
The occupation of America by Mexico's poorest of the poor, clearly elaborated and detailed in the 'Mexican Manifesto' arrogantly announced in 1982, demonstrates a de facto war that has been carefully planned, artfully directed and facilitated by both the Mexican and United States governments. Incredibly, it has been executed without a single change or deviation from the original plan.
Just as with Osama's fatwahs, our government has ignored the pronouncements of the Mexican Manifesto and has egregiously and outrageously facilitated Mexico's 'stealth' war by not enforcing our immigration laws.
Instead our political leaders have engaged in 'aiding and abetting' the illegal alien invasion repeatedly, endlessly and unchecked by our legal system (i.e., Attorney Generals, Lawyers, Courts, Law Enforcement including Dept. of Homeland Security), the executive office (i.e., the Presidency) or legislative bodies (i.e., National, State, County and Local legislatures)!
Our own Government is 'Aiding and Abetting' the Mexican Invasion:
Governmental entities who 'aid and abet' illegal aliens here in America are legion. This article (Part 1) reveals only one thin slice of the entire 'aid and abet' pie of governmental facilitators of illegal aliens. This research will reveal that our government has deliberately violated multiple federal immigration laws in pursuit of their ambition to 'help' illegal aliens as part of their political pandering. In their quest for power, money, votes, or to appease businesses who want 'cheap labor,' or because of the pc (political castration) factor, or multi-cultural fervor, they willingly and blatantly facilitate the Hispanic invasion.
1. What is 'Aiding and Abetting?' To actively, knowingly, or intentionally assist another person [such as an illegal alien] in the commission or attempted commission of a crime.(48) For example 'aiding a abetting' illegal aliens by encouraging or inducing them (with an offer of a job, or a day labor center for finding work), or harbor them with a place to stay (by a relative, friend or church), or transport them from place to place (by church groups or health service vans, busses, etc.). Inducing or encouraging them to come to, enter, or reside in America, is to commit several felonies. Further insanities occur when our government allows, encourages and involves its employees in criminally 'aiding and abetting' illegal aliens, thus creating a conspiracy to 'aid and abet,' which are two additional felonies.
2. Even Syria's President Asad laughs at America for not maintaining our own borders but expecting him to police his. Hypocrites that we are! The following is an except from a CNN interview by Christiane Amanpour with Syria's President Bashar al-Assad:
"Amanpour: The United States is extremely angry with you and your government and accuses you of facilitating, providing safehaven and now actively supporting the insurgency in Iraq. What are you going to do to stop doing all that, to stop allowing the insurgents into Iraq?"(61)
"Al-Assad: I wouldn't say this is true. It's completely wrong. You have many aspects of the problem. The first aspect is that no country can control its borders completely. An example is the border between the United States and Mexico; and many American officials told me that they cannot control the borders with Mexico but they end up saying you should control your borders with Iraq."(61) ZZZiiiiinnnnnggg! Right on the money, wouldn't you say?
3. The laser visa scam: "The government's systems for identifying, locating and apprehending aliens who have violated the terms of their U.S. visits are inadequate to the task, according to a new report from Homeland Security Department Inspector General Skinner." One of the three systems deployed by ICE indicated that: "Out of 142,816 leads on suspected overstays during 2004, [some] 4,164 cases were referred to field officers, resulting in [a paltry] 671 apprehensions."(62)
When the three systems in use are combined, ICE's Compliance Enforcement Unit (CEU) "received more than 300,000 violator leads from those three programs, according to the IG [Inspector General's] report . . . Other sources of leads include visa revocations by the State Department and biometric referrals based on matched fingerprints with the National Crime Information Center . . . However, many of the leads prove invalid or not actionable. A major shortcoming in the systems is the lack of an exit-control database within U.S. Visit, the IG said."(62)
Translated that means because we don't know who left, we may just be looking for folks who are no longer in the U.S. Wow, how efficient is that? If they took the cost of chasing after a non-existent person and put all that money into a pot, perhaps there would be enough to fund interconnected exit computers at all ports of exit. Seems reasonable wouldn't you say? That way, ICE could concentrate on removing more of those illegal aliens instead of chasing after 'phantom' overstays.
But . . . even with the 11 million dollars Congress appropriated in 2004 to install scanners at all U.S. ports to read the data embedded on the counterfeit-proof laser visa cards, there are still bureaucratic bumbles in enforcement because "over the years, smugglers and spotters have noticed that U.S. Customs inspectors don't always scan the laser visa cards, instead relying on their instincts about [illegal] border-crossers, to speed up the entry process. Last Wednesday, for example, the biometric scanner at the Nogales port of entry wasn't working at all."(63)
"As a result, the illicit laser visa scam is booming in towns like Nogales, Sonora. Hundreds are reported lost or stolen every year, and hundreds more are seized as impostors try to cross through the ports of entry." There are approximately 6 million laser visa holders that enter from Mexico. "While people who lose their visas face strong scrutiny, impostors are not prosecuted until they've tried to get across the border two or three times . . . Arresting everybody who tries to get in with another person's visa would overwhelm the prison system [which illegal aliens are aware of]. . . So, using the same rules that the U.S. Border Patrol uses, those caught on their first time are simply documented, checked for criminal backgrounds and released [per the 'catch and release' policy of DHS]."(63)
Do you suppose that those who are released keep it to themselves about having received no punishment for breaking the law? Of course not. They will tell anybody and everybody and the word gets 'out' that there is no penalty for breaking the law, so many more will do the same. That's a form of 'aiding and abetting', illegal behavior being routinely practiced by our own government. Lock up a few, and maybe the many will reconsider the cost and change their minds about trying to subvert the system. Set up some of those tents in the Arizona desert, and stash them there like the AZ Sheriff Arpaio has done. Never lock anybody up, and they will come here in droves. Which of course is what they already do!
4. ICE Chases After Art Thieves: "Special agents from ICE, working for years in an international joint operation, have assisted in the recovery of major works of art that were stolen five years ago from a waterfront museum in Stockholm, Sweden. . . The investigation into that crime was a joint effort by members of the Organized Crime Task Force in Los Angeles (ICE [Immigration and Customs Enforcement], the Federal Bureau of Investigation [FBI], The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, and the U.S. Attorney's Office in Los Angeles), law enforcement authorities in Sweden and Denmark and the ICE and FBI Attaches in Copenhagen, Denmark."(64)
"This case is a testament to the power of multi-agency cooperation and tenacious police work. From the discovery of the initial lead to the recovery of the second painting earlier this week, the officers in this case logged hundreds of hours and crisscrossed two continents," said Loraine Brown, ICE Special Agent-in-Charge is Los Angeles. "And because of those efforts, art lovers around the world will again be able to enjoy these masterpieces for generations [see painting above]. . . The investigation is continuing in Los Angeles and overseas."(64)
Well, now I guess we know why ICE doesn't have enough money to go after those pesky, millions upon millions of illegal aliens who have invaded our country. It was more important to spend the man hours, personnel and dollars crisscrossing two continents chasing after art thieves so that 'art lovers around the world' can enjoy seeing some masterpieces. All the while they were in pursuit of art, our quality of life has been descending into the chaos of anarchy because they were too busy to defend America against an illegal alien invasion. Makes you sick, doesn't it?
They're not here just to pick the lettuce and grapes!
The stories that follow represent just 'a pin-prick on the tip of the iceberg' when it comes to describing the deliberate, systematic, and disgraceful lack of immigration law enforcement. Our government has allowed a human tsunami of illegal aliens to overwhelmingly invade our country with impunity. If the borders were sealed by our military, so many problems of cost, manpower, crime, the overcrowding of our hospitals, schools and jails would decline. And yet the situation continues on, and on, and on.
That our governance from the president on down has allowed this lawlessness to continue year, after year, after year, is a national disgrace that has cost billions of taxpayer dollars, and the preventable deaths and injury to many Americans. To think that America, the land of laws, is this close to anarchy is gut-wrenching, sobering and so unnecessary. The grief and pain of the Mexican invasion of illegal aliens is so overwhelming that most can only shake their heads in disbelief and disgust. Mr. President, before total anarchy reigns, put the military on the border and enforce our immigration laws!
Read on to learn about the insanity that reigns . . .
1. What Happens to 'Plain Vanilla' Illegal Immigrants? Basically . . . nothing. "ICE says it focuses on putting individuals in jail only if they are a threat, like if they're sexual predators."(65) Never mind that they are here illegally and by doing so they have committed several crimes and should be deported. In order for ICE to do their job, the illegals have to commit ANOTHER crime, in addition to their immigration crimes, before ICE does their job and arrests them for deportation. And . . . just exactly how does ICE know, out of the 10,000 a day that illegally enter America, WHO will commit those crimes in the future? Just because they haven't in the past, doesn't mean they won't in the future.
2. As for the ICE database for checking to see if an alien is wanted for OTHER crimes, or believed to be a threat to national security, it "cannot provide information about people who've never been entered into it . . . 'Clearly, we do arrest people who are simple illegal aliens, but we work within the priorities of the agency, as does any law enforcement agency' said Gilhooly [spokesman at the ICE's Law Enforcement Support Center], whose center received 667,500 inquiries in 2004 from law enforcement officials around the country."(66)
That's government double-speak for . . . unless they are something more than just being an illegal alien criminal, we will wait till they commit another crime first, THEN we will apprehend them AGAIN, after letting them go the first time they had their hands on them. Those 667,500 inquiries frequently involved more than one illegal alien that was in police custody. Multiplied by a very reasonable factor of three and you have SOME idea of the magnitude of the illegal alien invasion that is simply 'brushed off' on a regular basis, day in and day out! Insanity reigns!
Even when illegal aliens do commit another crime . . . "Generally, detainees [illegal aliens] are treated like suspects arrested for other offenses. Based on the circumstances, they might be jailed, released on bond or released on their own recognizance with an 'order to appear' for a hearing before a federal immigration judge. The judge may order immigrants removed, but their appeal process can take YEARS!!!"(66) It may take years, because there is an entire industry of lawyers who make a living fighting to keep them from being deported. Disgusting, isn't it?
3. Deportation laws stymied: "Immigration agents Wednesday rounded up 50 foreign-born New Yorkers who have been convicted of sex offenses, including child molestation and rape, but remained free after receiving relatively light punishments [in violation of our immigration laws, which require deportation when their punishment ends]."(67)
Of the 50 perverts, fourteen were legal permanent residents and the rest were illegal aliens. ICE's explanation showcases yet another flaw in our disgraceful, dysfunctional immigration enforcement system: "There is no centralized system that alerts federal immigration officials whenever a visitor to the United States is convicted of a crime." Instead ICE agents "rely on information provided, usually on a voluntary basis, by police departments, court officials and correction agencies."(67)
Further aggravating the problem is that sanctuary cities like Los Angeles, maintain a 'don't ask, don't tell' policy of determining whether its inmates are illegal or not! That is beginning to change, but only because of the cost of incarceration, not to enforce our immigration laws. However, the Hispanics, and organizations like MALDEF are fighting hard to stop ANY requirement to determine whether or not an inmate is here illegally in order to invoke the deportation procedure.
4. Gang Uses Deportation to its Advantage to Flourish in US: Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13) gang member Melvin 'Joker' Cruz-Mendoza makes his fourth deportation flight to El Salvador. "He was a minor when he was deported in 1997 and again in 1998, federal immigration officials said. In December 2003, he was convicted of attempted robbery . . . In March 2004, he pleaded guilty to a second felony of drug possession, which was dismissed in a sentencing deal for the attempted robbery."(68)
"After serving little more than a year in jail . . . [he] was deported for a third time in January . . . U.S. Border Patrol agents arrested him in Arizona a month later. At that point, he could have been charged with a felony for reentering the country after deportation, which could have landed him in federal prison for as long as 20 years. Instead, federal court records show he struck another plea deal with the U.S. attorney's office in Arizona, admitting to a 'petty offense' of being in the country illegally. He was ordered to serve 90 days and pay a $10 fine, and was put on the July flight to El Salvador."(68)
You did notice that they didn't even fine him the cost of the airfare but instead charged him a measly ten bucks? He must be 'laughing all the way to the bank' because: "As an experienced border crosser, Cruz-Mendoza says he can get up to $3,000 per person by bringing other -- including MS-13 members -- north with him. After getting to Guatemala, he tells a reporter, he and his customers will catch buses to northern Mexico. Then, if all works out, he says he'll cross over with money in his pockets. . . By late September, Cruz-Mendoza is back somewhere in Los Angeles, according to family members in El Salvador."(68)
"Prisons in El Salvador have become nerve centers, authorities say, where deported leaders from Los Angeles communicate with gang cliques across the United States . . . Deportations have helped create an 'unending chain' of gang members moving between the U.S. and Central America, said Rodrigo Avila, El Salvador's vice minister of security."(68)
"Catching convicted felons as they attempt to re-enter the U.S. has become commonplace, said Border Patrol spokesman Aerr Eltrinham. Since October 2004 [seven months], agents have detained 21,180 illegal border crossers with criminal histories. This is an almost 500 percent increase over similar apprehensions in 2003, he said."(69) Keep in mind that the border patrol only catches approximately one out of every four that cross the border.
JUST THINK HOW MUCH GRIEF, TIME, EFFORT AND MONEY COULD HAVE BEEN SAVED IF . . . THE FIRST TIME HE WAS ARRESTED FOR A REENTRY AFTER A FELONY CONVICTION AND GIVEN 20 YEARS IN JAIL WE WOULD NOT HAVE TO CAPTURE HIM AGAIN AND AGAIN, CHECK THOSE DATABASES AGAIN AND AGAIN, GO TO COURT AGAIN AND AGAIN, PLEA BARGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN, RELEASE HIM AGAIN AND AGAIN, FLY HIM TO EL SALVADOR AGAIN AND AGAIN. IF HE WAS IN JAIL, HE WOULD NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE TO FERRY OR 'AID AND ABET' EVEN MORE AND MORE ILLEGAL ALIENS INVADERS WHO MAY ALSO COMMIT EVEN MORE CRIMES AGAINST US. BUT HE WAS NOT IN JAIL, WAS HE? INSANITY REIGNS . . . AGAIN AND AGAIN!
The most insane and egregious act of 'aiding and abetting by our gov't!
In 2005, during hearings held by the U.S. Senate, Victor X. Cerda, the acting director of detention and removal operations for the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) said that "One million people facing immigration proceedings have been released into the general population [that's onto the streets, cities, towns and communities of America]. . . . Of those people, 465,000 are fugitive aliens who have been ordered deported. About 80,000 of those are criminal aliens who have committed an offense in addition to immigration violations. . . . [and they] include murderers, rapists and child molesters, [according to] Mr. Cohn [deputy assistant attorney general]."(70)
Doesn't that make you so mad you could scream? They could not have committed those crimes here in America if they were kept OUT in the first place. Our laws state that if you are an alien, legal or illegal, and you commit a crime you are to be DEPORTED. Common sense tells you that when we have felons in our custody for crimes and then we release them onto the streets of America, instead of deporting them, that is a definition of governmental insanity!
"Top officials at the Department of Homeland Security recently revealed the arrest for child sex crimes during the first two years of Operation Predator have exceeded 6,000 and 85 percent [that's 5100] of them are criminal immigrants."(71) We need to demand that President Bush put our military on the borders and enforce our immigration laws.
Speaking of our military, did you know that the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) had deployed a "team of CBP officers and Border Patrol agents to Iraq to help secure Iraq's borders. . . . Of the 192 countries in the world, the United States currently has military units stationed in 135 of them."(72)
Just think . . . the United States military has secured the borders between North and South Korea for more than FIFTY years. There are currently 36,000 troops assigned to Korea's border duty. We need to bring them home and station them on our borders. How insane is it that the American Military secures the borders for countries around the world, while our own borders are left WIDE OPEN!!!?
'Catch and Release' is Government Insanity Personified:
What is 'Catch and Release? It is a policy maintained by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) who claim it is necessary because of lack of funding for detention beds for captured aliens, and a lack of funding for law enforcement personnel such as Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) and their interior counterpart of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). Because the CBP agents and border inspectors apprehend so many illegal aliens crossing the border, most are simply sent back with no criminal charges being filed. What that insane system begets is as follows:
1. A Mexican smuggler was caught 76 times and deported. He was a 'documented alien smuggler' who is finally serving a measly four years in a federal prison. Enrique Lopez Arroyo, 23, "worked to keep his true age a mystery, authorities said in court papers. In 1999, he was arrested shortly after he turned 18, but he gave agents a copy of a birth certificate that would have made him 16 at the time. Mexican officials later confirmed that birth certificate was a fake, agents said. The system the Border Patrol uses to keep track of people had yet another birth date for him. Lopez escaped from a bus in which he was being held in 2000, agents said. He told them last year that after escaping he walked to a remote Indian casino, where he got a ride."(73)
"Because Border Patrol agents and border inspectors apprehend so many people crossing the border, most are simply sent back with no criminal charges being filed." Which means they never get put into the ICE criminal database, so that the next time they invade America they will again be let go because their name will STILL not be in the database.(73)
Did you know that: "Immigration officials are required to follow a strict protocol when dealing with juveniles? Authorities have to contact their consulate AND their parents and make sure that the youngsters know their right to not answer questions."(73)
It seems that illegal aliens are granted ridiculous 'rights' for someone who has broken our laws and shouldn't be here in the first place. Why do we bend over backwards to cater to them? Let them tell their parents themselves when they call them from jail after they are locked up for illegal entry to our country. No wonder they keep coming! They play the American legal system like a violin.
2. DHS lets go 68,000 'OTMs' or 'Other Than Mexican' illegal aliens. In the first nine months of 2005, "[n]early 70 percent, or 68,000 of the more than 98,000 OTMs were detained [then they] were released almost immediately because of the government's inability to return them to their home country and a lack of detention facilities to hold them . . . Less than 13 percent [of those 68,000, or only 8,840 OTMs] ever show [for deportation hearings]"(74)
The reality is, that we had in our law enforcement possession 59,160 OTM illegal aliens, that are now freely roaming the streets and communities of America. This goes on year, after year, after year. Insanity reigns!
Just think about it. The above figures represent only NINE months of captures. They cover only those that are 'other than Mexicans.' And, considering that Senator John McCain has stated that, according to border statistics from 2002, 4 million people crossed our borders illegally.(9) Of those, only one is four is actually caught. Do you still believe the propaganda that the government and others tell you when they say there are only 11 million illegal aliens in America?
Here's a little 'salt in the wound' . . . "Border Patrol Chief David Aguilar recently told a Senate subcommittee that agents in Texas alone are experiencing a near-threefold increase in the number of OTMs, and there is no place to put them. 'We interdict them, process them and then hand them off,' Chief Aguilar said, noting that detention is the responsibility of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and not his agency . . . Chief Aguilar told the subcommittee that because of lack of intelligence data, some OTMs released may have been criminals."(74)
Aren't you tired of hearing every one say that it is 'the other guys job' to deal will illegal aliens? States, counties and local officials say 'it's a federal problem,' the border patrol says it an ICE problem. The police say 'not my problem' we have a don't ask, don't tell' sanctuary city here. Is ANYBODY minding the store? You guessed it . . . the answer is NO!
3. It's the Fed's Job: "Police stay hands-off on arrests of illegal immigrants . . . Local police do not enforce federal laws, saying it falls outside their authority. Federal agencies say they can spare their resources only for the most serious threats to public safety. There is no indication this will change in the coming months as Gaithersburg [Maryland] weighs the option of allowing the county to open an employment center for the day laborers within its city limits."(75)
As for the proposed creation of a day labor center, Gaithersburg needs to be aware that is a form of 'aiding and abetting' of illegal aliens, an issue that will be challenged by Judicial Watch, a legal firm that has said doing so is a crime because: "Federal immigration laws make it illegal to 'encourage or induce an alien come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law.' . . . Federal immigration laws also make it unlawful to aid or abet the commission of such acts. . ."(76) which is exactly what will happen when you facilitate illegal aliens by providing such benefits as a day labor center.
Also . . . "'Public officials cannot commit taxpayers' funds and public resources in furtherance of a crime - no matter how well-intentioned,' stated Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. 'Any attempt by Herndon or Fairfax officials to aid and abet criminal conduct with taxpayer money will be met with swift, strong legal action on the part of Judicial Watch and our clients,' Fitton added."(76) So watch out Gaithersburg, you may be next on Tom Fitton's list!
Montgomery County Police Chief J. Thomas Manger goes on to say: "'We don't specifically check on somebody's immigration status. We're not interested. It's not a part of what we do,' . . . 'Those are not laws we're responsible for enforcing, . . . [Chief] Manger, who met last week with Gazette editors and reporters, said county police will continue to enforce laws such as public drunkenness and urination, complaints that have surfaced from neighbors around the church where laborers congregate."(75)
You did understand that apparently some 'mystery police force' is going to enforce those immigration laws? The feds 'can't spare the resources' and the county police don't do police work they are 'not interested' in doing. Where does that leave "We the People?" Facing anarchy that's what! Fortunately there are some sane public officials. Because according to the New Jersey Attorney General's office "all county and municipal police officers are expected to either enforce or assist other agencies in the enforcement of immigration laws . . . police don't have the option of choosing which laws to enforce." Aaaahhh! At last a state that 'got it right!'(44)
4. At the "Southwest Conference on Illegal Immigration, Border Security and Crime . . . hosted by Maricopa County Attorney Andrew Thomas . . . [it was discussed] whether local law enforcement agencies should also be used to enforce immigration laws." Oh, what a 'novel' idea! "Thomas said using local law enforcement to weed out illegal immigrants makes sense because the two are already intertwined . . . 'The connection between illegal immigration and crime is undeniable,' Thomas said."(77)
However, "Eleanor Eisenberg, the former director of the Arizona American Civil Liberties Union, argues against using local police to enforce immigration laws. She said for police, it could ruin their critical relationship with immigrant communities, effectively creating 'fear mongering.'" Oh gee, isn't that too bad! What about the fear American citizens feel when their communities are overrun with illegal alien criminals preying upon them? Did Ms. Eisenberg ever consider that issue since "Maricopa County -- which encompasses the Phoenix metro area -- is the fourth most populous county in the nation but has the highest crime rate, Thomas said."(77)
5. Ever hear of 'Permiso Papers?' If not, then listen up . . . dateline . . . Harlingen, Texas . . . "Several times a day, a chain-link gate rolls open and dozens of illegal immigrants stroll out of the U.S. Border Patrol station here, blinking into the hot Texas sun as they look for taxis to the bus station and a ticket out of town. Each holds a piece of paper call a 'permiso' -- permission [paper], courtesy of the U.S. government, to roam the country freely [by a government policy called 'catch and release']. . . They were from Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala, Brazil. But also Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan, Yemen -- among 35 countries of 'special interest' because of alleged sponsorship or support of terrorism."(78)
"These are the so-called OTM, or 'Other Than Mexican,' migrants [illegal aliens] too far from their homeland to be shipped right back. More than 70,000 have hit U.S. streets since last October [a period of 9 months] . . . The so-called 'catch and release' arrangement happens most frequently in Texas' Rio Grand Valley, where 91 percent of non-Mexicans [are] caught by Border Patrol agents are then freed, statistics show."(78)
Keep in mind that the border patrol claims that they catch about one out of every four illegal entrants, that would indicate that perhaps some 210,000 more OTMs entered in that nine month period are also roaming America in addition to the 70,000. And . . . the word is 'out' . . . so many of them know about the 'catch and release' that they actually walk right up to the border patrol agents and ASK for their 'permiso' papers so that can freely, without fear of capture and deportation travel throughout America! "It's creating an environment in which people can go around unnoticed . . ."(78) Are you angry yet? Are you disgusted yet? Did you have any idea how bad the government insanity really is?
For those who receive their 'permiso' or 'get out of jail free' papers, those papers are orders to appear for a deportation hearing for which 87% never show up. "Twenty-four hours after they were caught, the group walked out of Border Patrol custody. A shuttle operated by the Harlingen bus station provided a ride to the terminal. There, after presenting a clerk with their 'permisos,' the Brazilians each purchased $25 one-way tickets to Houston, where they planned to get connecting flights. They boarded the 10:30 p.m. bus, smiling."(78)
Doesn't that irk the hell out of you? Their smiling seems a lot like that of the cat, after it had swallowed the canary. It seems that "We the People" are the canaries who are being swallowed up by an overwhelming unchecked Hispanic invasion. Our demands to stop the invasion are treated pretty much the same way as the disposable canaries they used in the mines to detect lack of oxygen or poisonous fumes. Get mad, fight back! Being an American citizen can no longer be a spectator sport!
6. In Eagle Pass, Texas they call those 'permiso' papers 'the diploma!' "The U.S. Border Patrol has nabbed 15,195 non-Mexican migrants [illegal aliens] crossing over the Rio Bravo around Eagle Pass in the past eight months, a rise of almost 240 percent on the same period last year . . . Whereas Mexican citizens are processed and swiftly deported, non-Mexicans are either detained or let out on bail pending an appearance before an immigration court. . . . The immigration summons, dubbed 'the diploma' by the local residents in the remote [Eagle Pass] border community, allows them to travel on into the United States legally, crossing Border Patrol road blocks set up to collar illegal migrants in south Texas."(79)
"Agents say the rush to reach Eagle Pass has been boosted by good communications links from cities in the Mexican interior, and they say they can time immigrant arrivals from the city of Piedras Negras to the south by using the Mexican bus schedule. 'You see them cross over the river together in a line and come round like a snake to where the (patrol agent's) flash light is . . . and just give themselves up,' said veteran agent Randy Clark."(79) Is your blood boiling yet?
"Agents say they arrest between 100 and 200 non-Mexican immigrants [illegal aliens] EACH NIGHT . . . The Eagle Pass Border Patrol station brings in a trailer of food for the detainees each day . . . most of the immigrants [illegal aliens] are found not to be a security risk, and are released onto the streets of the city within a few hours. . . Once free, they follow a trail to the local convenience store to buy a telephone card to call relatives. They then arrange a wire transfer of funds to buy a bus ticket for their onward journey."(79)
"Clutching their diplomas as they take their first steps toward a new life in the United States, Honduran sisters Jenny and Nacy, aged 20 and 24, told Reuter they planned to head to New York . . . Getting here was much easier than we thought,' said Jenny with a broad grin, scraping back her hair. 'Now we just want to find work to help our family in Honduras to get ahead.'"(79) The cat and the canary again!
Eagle Pass is just a tiny little blip on the vast 2000 mile border between America and Mexico, and yet 100 - 200 OTMs come across there EVERY DAY! They are fed and released (a government policy called 'catch and release') into America by our government officials who are, according to the U.S. Constitution, supposed to 'protect and defend' us from invasion. These OTMs are but a tiny fraction of the 10,000 illegal aliens, mostly Mexicans, who enter our country EVERY SINGLE DAY! If that is not a definition of invasion by a foreign government, then what is?(9)
7. According to the Texas governor's office, as of October 17, 2005: More than 47,600 illegal border crossers from 'countries other than Mexico,' so called OTMs, have been caught in South Texas this year [that's 9 1/2 months]. But 42,000, or more that 88 percent, have been released [A government policy called 'catch and release'] and most have simply melted into society, failing to show up for required immigration court hearings. . . "(80)
Jack Martin, director of special projects for the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR), said: "What we're facing right now with the OTMs . . . [is] where the word is out around the world, . . . All you have to do to get in the word is 'out,' . . . be an OTM and come in illegally from Mexico, because the detention facilities are full." Insanity reigns!(80)
"No one knows just how many OTMs have blended into the landscape. But some lawmakers fear that the federal government has lost track of several hundred thousand of these migrants [illegal aliens] in recent years. A large number are from Guatemala, Honduras, Brazil and other Latin American nations with which the united States is friendly. But others are from the U.S. government's so-called 'countries of interest,' including Pakistan, Iran and Sri Lanka, and that concerns some lawmakers."(80) SOME lawmakers are CONCERNED! Why aren't all of them 'mad as hell and not going to take is anymore!'
What is wrong with our legislators, are they 'deaf, dumb and blind?' Or . . . are they simply 'afraid to rock the boat' and stand up for "We the People" because the 'cheap labor lobby' has 'got their ear' and a hand on the 'purse strings?' The depth and breadth of the legislative lethargy is monumental. Our country is 'going to hell in a hand basket' while these pusillanimous, bribed, woosies 'fiddle' away our sovereignty, culture, quality and way of life. Wake up America, and vote these people out of office!
8. "Illegal immigrants who make it north [of the border] have little to fear. . . In April 2005, Gov. Bill Richardson issued an executive order prohibiting state and local law officers from prying into immigration status if an individual is a crime victim, a witness or is suspected only of being here illegally." Yes, that's the same Gov. Richardson who declared a 'State of Emergency' on the US-Mexican border of New Mexico. His hypocritical and dishonest actions were obviously a political ploy, now that he is up for re-election in 2006.(81)
"The Border Patrol also limits itself in some ways. The agency has a policy against apprehending immigrants at schools, churches, funerals and other ceremonies unless the situation is an emergency or there is prior approval."(81) Yessiree, lets tie one arm behind the backs of our immigration law enforcement. We wouldn't want anyone to be upset or inconvenienced because they are criminal invaders of our country who apparently need to be shielded? Outrageous isn't it?
And, according to T.J. Bonner, San Diego-based president of the National Border Patrol Council says that for those employers who hire illegal aliens: "We're not being fair to employers by expecting them to be the enforcer for the government . . . On one hand, the law says they're supposed to ask for certain document before hiring an employee--not prove the document are authentic . . . Enforcement of immigration laws in the workplace falls to the Department of Homeland Security's U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement."(81) Are you laughing yet? Crying then?
Did you notice, that it's always the 'other guys' job to enforce our immigration laws. That must be why there were "only three employers in the entire nation [who] were fined in 2004" and none in 2005.(82)
Missing in Bonner's comment is the fact that there is a foolproof way to determine whether an employee is here legally or not. A VOLUNTARY system that takes but a few minutes to verify a person's Social Security Number is available but unused because it is not required by law. There is legislation pending to make it mandatory. Call, fax, write and petition your Congressman to sponsor and vote for that bill.
"A growing number of state and local agencies around the country have been considering allowing police to enforce immigration laws . . . [b]ut Public Safety Commissioner Leonard Boyle said such initiatives do not appear to have been worth the effort in the few states where they have been tried. Those found to be in the country illegally are rarely deported unless they have been convicted of felonies, he said."(83)
"'In short, given the extensive amount of training [five weeks] necessary to deputize state officers and the absence of any meaningful deportation process for illegal aliens who have not committed felony offenses, deputization would not seem to be a wise use of state resources,' . . . non-felons are typically presented before immigration judges and released back into the community. 'Actual deportation, if it ever occurs, only follows a lengthy adjudication and appeals process, which commonly takes years,' Boyle wrote."(83) Whose fault is that? ICE, judges, lawyers and others who have a 'vested' interest in keeping the system going to ensure their job security!
"State police are stepping up training of troopers to spot human smugglers and traffickers of illegal aliens, he said. A task force is looking into providing greater authority to police to prosecute such crimes, he said. Using local authorities to enforce immigration law has been allowed since 1996, when it was included as part of a broad national immigration bill. The law wasn't used until 2002, when 35 state and local officers in Florida completed training and were authorized to take action on immigration violations [but only] in domestic terrorism investigations. Alabama trained its first 21 officers in 2003 to deal with what officials called a lack of attention by the federal government to illegal immigration."(83)
Alabama got it right, Florida is selectively applying their immigration trained police, and one man, Public Safety Commissioner Leonard Boyle has put the kibosh on any attempt to initiate a solution to the massive invasion of illegal aliens. He has no solution but continued chaos and anarchy. What can you do . . . email, write, complain, demand he take advantage of the federal government's program to turn state police into immigration law enforcement officers. You don't have to have the training to arrest an illegal alien, only if you were to function like an immigration officer. Support Danbury Mayor Mark Boughton who "sought a program in Connecticut, saying his city has been overwhelmed by illegal immigration in recent years."(83)
Know Your Rights and the Law: The "Immigration and Nationality Act of 1996, section 287(g), state and local governments have the ability - and right - to send law enforcement personnel to be trained by the federal government and authorized to enforce federal immigration laws. That includes apprehending and detaining illegal aliens for both civil and criminal federal violations . . . The recently signed Homeland Security Appropriations act of 2005 provides federal money to pay for the training.(84)
9. The Bogus 'No Room At the Inn' Excuse for 'Catch and Release': "We used to chase them; now they're chasing us,' Border Patrol Agent Gus Balderas said as he frisked the Brazilians and collected their passports late last month . . . The problem is that U.S. immigration authorities are short on detention space. They can send Mexicans back across the border within hours. But international law prohibits them from sending non-Mexicans to Mexico. Instead, they must arrange travel documents and flights directly to the immigrant's country of origin. The process, which the U.S. government pays for, takes weeks or even months. . . The result is an unintended [who are we kidding, it's intentional] avenue of entry for a rapidly growing class of illegal immigrants from Central and South American who now see the Border Patrol more as a welcome wagon than a barrier."(85)
It that sick or what??? Why . . . why . . . why should it take weeks or even months. What travel agency are they using? They need to change travel agents! And . . . why not send the aliens' country a bill for sending them back where they belong? What stupid pusillanimous bureaucrats are running this country anyway?
Let's hire Arizona's Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, to set up a bunch of tents in the desert like he did for those illegal aliens who have committed crimes in Maricopa County, and send those Brazilians there. They're used to the hot weather, they should do well there. Sheriff Arpaio believes if it's good enough for our troops in Iraq, it's good enough to detain illegal aliens. When they get there, give them all cell phones to call home and tell everybody about the tents in the desert and the traffic to the USA will stop . . . overnight!
When captured, or as they usually do, surrender, the OTMs are given a 'notice to appear' which the Border Patrol agents call 'notice to disappear.' "Of the 8,908 notices to appear that the immigration court in nearby Harlingen (Texas) issued last year to non-Mexicans, 8.767 failed to show up for their hearings . . . That is a no-show rate of 98 percent." Or, to put it another way . . . ONLY 2% ever show up.(85)
As for a Sheriff Arpaio's type of temporary detention center . . . "the current director of immigration detention and removal operations in South Texas wants nothing to do with such measures . . . 'Anytime you have temporary facilities, you have a degradation of services, you have anxieties,' said Marc Moores, who administers 1,700 detention spaces."(85)
Oh, isn't that a shame! Anxieties, and poor services. That's what "We the People" are troubled about as far as illegal aliens are concerned. It's a good bet that the 'services' they receive are ten times better that what they had in their home countries and their anxieties should be high, they broke our laws and should be sent to jail for punishment, not on a free flight back home!
There are so many OTMs coming over the border that: "One night last month when six agents were processing non-Mexicans at the Border Patrol's Rio Grande City station . . . [there were] only seven agents . . . patrolling the 84 miles of the river under their watch. . . . Another agent expressed astonishment at the cheekiness of some of the migrants [illegal aliens]. . . . They come up to you and say, 'I want my permiso,' Agent Larry Alvares said. 'They want us to hurry up and get them out of here.' . . . Others with the Border Patrol complained that they are being reduced to little more than gun-toting travel agents in uniforms."(85) Wow, what a moral booster for the Border Patrol!
Lastly, "the growth in the number of Brazilians taking advantage of the loophole has been spectacular . . . In 1995, the Border Patrol detained 260 Brazilians along the Mexican border. Five years later, the number had grown to 1,241. But over the past eight months, it has soared to some 22,000."(85) Are you alarmed yet?
Oh, and guess what . . . the "Feds cut funds as illegals fill jails . . . Despite the soaring cost of incarcerating criminal aliens nationwide, the federal government has reduced its reimbursements to state and local governments, two new reports by the U.S. Government Accountability Office [GAO] found. California spent $635 million in 2003 to incarcerate criminal aliens in state prisons, but received only $77 million in reimbursements [taxpayer dollars from across the USA] from the federal government . . . A second GAO study analyzing 55,322 illegal aliens incarcerated in the United States in 2003 found they averaged about eight arrests each."(86)
You do 'get the picture' about the ongoing 'farce' called border enforcement and those pitiful, pathetic attempts to 'stick the proverbial finger in the dike' to try and control our borders . . . disgusting, reprehensible, outrageous, unpardonable, offensive and insanity personified. Why do you suppose such insanity reigns? There IS a reason, read on . . .
Did you know that the Council for Foreign Relations (CFR) wants to erase our borders?
CNN correspondent Christine Romans in Washington, D.C., reported that: 'On Capitol Hill, testimony calling for Americans to start thinking like citizens of North America and treat the U.S., Mexico and Canada like one big country.'(87) Testimony by Professor Robert Pastor, one of the six co-chairmen of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) Task Force on North America, said:
"The best way to secure the United States today is not at our two borders with Mexico and Canada but at the borders of North America as a whole," Pastor told the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. 'What we hope to accomplish by 2010 [that's five years from now],' Pastor continued, 'is a common external tariff which will mean that goods can move easily across the border. We want a common security perimeter around all of North America, so as to ease the travel of people within North America.'(87)
Translated, what that really means is that all Mexicans and any other OTMs who want to come here and live off our public benefits, take our jobs, further overload our schools, hospitals and jails, and continue to erode our unifying English language, will all be legally free to invade our American soil at will. At what point will there be enough cheap labor for these murderers of America's sovereignty and those 'grim reapers' hell bent on the death of our nation? If you don't think that's what in the plan . . . read on . . .
"[T]he CFR Task Force also called for: [M]ilitary and law enforcement cooperation between all three countries; an exchange of personnel that bring Canadians and Mexicans into the Department of Homeland Security; and temporary migrant worker programs expanded with full mobility of labor between the three countries in the next five years."(87)
Would that be the same military that our 'friends,' both north and south, withheld from America as a way to thumb their noses at us over the war in Iraq? Those good neighbors? They are now going to co-operate with us? Oh, surely it must be because it is somehow to their advantage. But just wait till the next time we are attacked, will they again turn their backs to us . . . militarily . . . true neighbors that they are, eh (that's a Canadian expression)?
The CFR goes on to say: "The program is part of a hugely ambitious initiative launched by President Bush, Mexican President Vincente Fox and Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin on March 23 this year , following their summit at the president's Crawford, Texas ranch."(88) 'A day that will live in infamy!'
At another meeting to push forward the agenda the three countries it was "agreed that the three nations would work towards 'compatible biometric border and immigration systems,' announced the elimination of a series of regulatory barriers and other impediments to cross-border commerce, and committed to a comprehensive plan for responding together to major terror attacks and other incidents."(88)
Since we are by far the richest and most prosperous of the three nations, guess who stands to lose the most by this union of three sovereign nations, one of which is awash in third world poverty. How do they get to do these things without any consent of the legislature and "We the People?" Outrageous!!!
But get this . . in "Mexico, attention is fixed on different questions about the partnership -- which Mexican officials refer to as the Security, Prosperity and Quality of Life Partnership. 'Why has the initiative not included funding provisions for reducing the economic gap between Mexico and the United States and Canada?' asked a Mexican reporter of Chertoff and Gutierrez."(88)
So you see . . . it IS all about the money! Isn't that always the case? Tear us down in order to build them up. That's how the New World Order will work . . . off the backs of our middle class and the working poor, as well as the poorest of our poor who will receive less and less help due to the use of public benefits by still more illegal aliens, except NOW they will no longer be illegal aliens, just 'migrants' free to roam our country. Insanity reigns!
Everyone knows that Mexico's wealthy elite oligarchy has held their country's poor in disdain and unrelenting poverty. They do nothing to raise up their own people. Their entire Hispanic culture is one of graft and corruption. It is a country that is basically a third world cesspool. Why would America's citizens ever want the flood-gates opened to let that kind of culture contaminate ours? Get real!
The CFR wasn't the first to 'let the cat out of the bag' about the elimination of U.S. sovereignty. The entire time Asa Hutchinson was the Department of Homeland Defense's "Border Czar", he was an 'elite globalist' with his marching orders from on high, who had already instituted the CFR's plan. His departing statement from the Department of Homeland Security in late February of 2005 was very revealing:
Hutchinson said the United States needs to remain open to immigrants - whether they are business people, students or tourists - while respecting the rule of law. He also said that the United States should "enlist" Canada and Mexico to create a "North American security perimeter" to protect borders.(89)
By this statement it is assumed that Hutchinson means . . . Canada's northern border and Mexico's southern border. Now we know why Hutchinson was so ineffectual, incompetent, useless, feeble, inadequate, weak and worthless in his job as the "border czar!" It was DELIBERATE! His concept of borders are not the American borders!
Throughout his tenure Hutchinson betrayed the American public repeatedly in his deliberate non-enforcement of our borders, over which MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of illegal aliens flooded into our country, each and every year that he was in office! Our immigration system is not "broken" it is unenforced!
His use of the term "immigrant" also betrays his 'elitist' position because he apparently equates LEGAL and ILLEGAL immigrants as ONE IN THE SAME! It also explains why he has attacked the Minuteman project. I am sure he knew his deliberate incompetence would be exposed when civilians demonstrate that they can do the job he should have done! By the way, Mr. Hutchinson, people 'respect the rule of law' only when it is enforced!
Hutchinson goes on to say: "The worst thing that could happen to our country, . . . is if we seal off our borders and isolate the United States from international commerce."(89)
Why does Mr. Hutchinson, the 'elite globalist,' equate the closing of our border to ILLEGAL entry to isolating the United States from LEGAL international commerce? No one that has a legal right to be in America will be prevented from coming here! How absurd, bizarre and incredulous his statement is! It is an insult to any thinking American for him to proffer such ridiculous, twisted propaganda!
Hutchinson and the DHS 'Policy' for NOT Rounding Up Illegal Aliens:
In July 2004, about a dozen US Border Patrol agents rounded up close to 500 hundred illegal aliens in less than three weeks, near Temecula, California. The Border Patrol was doing their jobs based on tips from the local police and citizens. The community of Temecula supported them. When Asa Hutchinson, the 'border czar' of the Dept. of Homeland Security (DHS) found out about it, he immediately shut down the Border Patrols sweeps! Hutchinson's 'lame' excuse was that is was not against the law, but is was against 'policy' for border agents to do interior sweeps even though they ran a highway check point in that area! He 'conveniently' caved in to the 'hue and cry' of a small group of pro-illegal alien protesters.(90) Apparently the 'policy' Hutchinson refers to, is the CFR's One World Order agenda of ignoring border security in favor of open borders.
You can see the CNN, Lou Dobbs, 'Broken Borders' video about the Temecula Sweeps here: (90)
Do pay attention to the comments by the racist Hispanic 'Professor' Amando Navarro who said: "If their perception and their perspective is that Mexicanos and Latinos are pushovers politically or organizationally, they have a big mistake that they've made.... because we're not!" California's US Congressman Joe Bacca called the Temecula sweeps "racial profiling!" You will clearly see and hear that our own government is helping the "illegals" win out. Also, see and hear how the 'cease and desist' order demoralized the Border Patrol membership.(90)(91)
Listen to the 'Border Czar' Asa Hutchinson's as he disgracefully 'tap danced' when he was 'grilled' by John Kobylt on the KFI's Southern California, 'John and Ken Show.' The entire discussion was about the Temecula sweeps. See how pitifully Hutchinson defends, his 'global elitist's' non-actions. The audio provides an uninterrupted 22-minute interview . . . where Hutchinson refuses to answer direct questions about conducting more of the 'very fruitful' interior sweeps.(92)(93) The audio can be found here: http://www.johnandkenshow.com/audio/files/asahutchinson.wmx.(92) Have a 'barf bag' ready!
More than five thousand emails were sent in support of the Temecula sweeps, and even though the people of Temecula counter-protested against the racist pro-illegal alien Hispanics who were demanding a stop the sweeps, it was to no avail . . . Sad but true!(94)
"Gloria Chavez [oh, still another Hispanic] a spokeswoman for the [DHS, Border Patrol] department in Washington, D. C., said the roaming, Temecula-based unit, known as the Mobile Patrol Group, is the only one of its kind in the country. [Why?] All sectors considering similar operations must first have them approved by U.S. Customs and Border Protection headquarters in Washington."(94) Not just all others, but apparently INCLUDING the Temecula group. The question is why aren't they allowed to do their jobs? You've guessed it . . . it most assuredly has something to do with those plans for the One World Order!
"Pro-[illegal] immigrant rights groups said they would continue their efforts to stop the [illegal] immigration sweeps. The American Friends Service Committee's [a Communist-socialist organization] San Diego office organized a rally Tuesday at the Chicano Park in Barrio Logan [that's in the USA, folks just in case you were wondering]."(94)
SO . . . NOW YOU KNOW WHY OUR BORDERS HAVE BEEN LEFT WIDE-OPEN! The 'ruling elites' had already put the CFR's plan in motion as evidenced by the behavior of Asa Hutchinson. You no longer have to shake your head in disgust and wonderment as to why our government hasn't acted to seal off the border. Now you know! It's all part of their 'master plan' for a One World Order. BTW it's not New World Order, just the original One World Order renamed. Our sovereignty has already been 'sold down the river' and is settling into a pile of dust on the 'ash heap of history.'
It should be clear to you now, that all of the above governmental insanities are just part of the 'grand plan' to dismantle our country and end its sovereignty. Wake up America! Help stop the insanity and vote them out of office! DEMAND that the Military be placed on our borders and DEMAND our immigration laws be enforced. Or, "We the People" and the America we once knew . . . is doomed to chaos, anarchy and eventual extinction!
From here on out, what can be done? It is suggested that you reflect on the following quotes . . .
I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will do. -- Edward Everett Hale --
The misconception is that challengers lose because incumbents have more money, more endorsements and better name recognition. While that is unquestionably true, the real reason challengers lose is because you don't vote for them. -- Joe Guzzardi --
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom. -- JFK Kennedy --
When I took the oath of office, it wasn't to my party or the President. It was to the Constitution. -- Rep. Tom Tancredo --
The more we become a nation of illegal immigrants, the deeper we fall into anarchy. -- Congressman Elton Gallegly --
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men [and women] do nothing. -- 18th-century British statesman Edmund Burke --
To be continued . . .
Note 1: All bracketed [ ] notations within quotes, are added for clarification.
Note 2: All underlining and italics, within the quotes and elsewhere, are done for emphasis.
Note 3: For an excellent source on The National Council of La Raza (The Race), LULAC, MALDEF, MEChA, and the ACLU, et al go to: http://www.discoverthenetwork.com/viewGroups.asp?catId=6.
Copyright © Daneen G. Peterson, Ph.D., 2009, All Rights Reserved
- Rasmussen Report, Most Say Volunteer Patrols Reduce Illegal Immigration, September 22, 2005 rasmussenreports.com, http://www.rasmussenreports.com/2005/Immigration_Sept%2022.htm.
- Lawrence E. Harrison, The silence about immigrants, September 29, 2004, The Boston Globe, http://www.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2004/09/29/the_silence_about_immigrants/.
- Robert Justich and Betty Ng, CFA, The Underground Labor Force Is Rising To The Surface, steinreport.com, January 23, 2005, http://www.steinreport.com/BearStearnsStudy.pdf.
- Jim McTague, Going Underground: The shadow economy is about to top $1 trillion - at a great cost to many, barron'sonline.com, January 3, 2005, http://www.nbpc1613.org/news/010105_BARRONS_Underground%20Economy.htm.
- NewsMax.com, Feds Undercount Illegal Aliens, March 16, 2001, theamericanresistance.com, http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2001/3/15/202322.shtml.
- Fred Ebel, Illegal immigration invasion numbers, May 30, 2005, Desert Invasion - U.S., http://www.desertinvasion.us/data/invasion_numbers.html.
- Fred Ebel, How many illegal aliens are in the U.S.?, January 3, 2005, theamericanresistance, http://www.theamericanresistance.com/ref/illegal_alien_numbers.html.
- Donald L. Barlett and James B. Steele, Who Left the Door Open?, September 20, 2004, Time Magazine, http://www.kfi640.com/time_dooropen.html.
- Letter from Senator John McCain, (4 Million divided by 365 equals 10,000+ per day), dtd. February 10, 2004, http://www.theamericanresistance.com/ref/letter_mccain_2004feb10.html.
- Jeffrey S. Passel, Estimates of the Size and Characteristics of the Undocumented Population, The Pew Hispanic Center, March 21, 2005, http://pewhispanic.org/files/reports/44.pdf.
- Janice Morse, Bar sign runs afoul of state: 'Speak English' violates bias law, panel rules, October 7, 2005, The Enquirer, http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051007/NEWS01/510070395/-1/CINCI.
- Peter Bronson, Need for translators overloads courts, November 6, 2005, The Enquirer, http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051106/COL05/511060321/1009/col05.
- Free Republic, Officials Call 'Speak English' Sign Discriminatory, October 7, 2005, freerepublic.com, http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1498520/posts.
- Daneen G. Peterson, Ph.D., Attention ~ We are NOT a 'Nation of Immigrants', March 26, 2006, StopTheNorthAmericanUnion.com, http://www.StopTheNorthAmericanUnion.com/NationOfImmigrants.html.
- Carlos Loret de Mola, The Great Invasion: Mexico Recovers Its Own, July 20, 1982, americanpatrol.com, http://www.americanpatrol.com/RECONQUISTA/GreatMexInvasDeMola820720.html.
- Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, Accessed June 15, 2005, azteca.net, http://www.azteca.net/aztec/guadhida.html.
- Monterey County Historical Society, Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, Accessed June 15, 2005, mchsmuseum.com, http://www.mchsmuseum.com/treaty.html.
- Map of the Territory of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, Accessed June 15, 2005, loc.gov, http://www.loc.gov/exhibits/ghtreaty/ghmap.jpg.
- Daneen G. Peterson, Ph.D., Catholic Church & Charities Illegally 'Aid and Abet' Aliens, August 17, 2005, StopTheNorthAmericanUnion.com http://www.StopTheNorthAmericanUnion.com/CatholicChurch.html.
- Daneen G. Peterson, Ph.D., Hospitals 'Mugged' by Illegal Aliens, July 12, 2005, StopTheNorthAmericanUnion.com, http://www.StopTheNorthAmericanUnion.com/Mugged.html.
- Daneen G. Peterson, Ph.D., Hispanic Racism Rears its Ugly Head in US Congress, September 22, 2005, StopTheNorthAmericanUnion.com, http://www.StopTheNorthAmericanUnion.com/Baca.html.
- Daneen G. Peterson, Ph.D., Churches Criminally 'Aid and Abet' Illegal Aliens, October 12, 2005, StopTheNorthAmericanUnion.com, http://www.StopTheNorthAmericanUnion.com/Churches.html.
- Mountain States Legal Foundation (MSLF), Arizona Law Denying Benefits To Illegal Aliens Upheld, August 9, 2005, MSLF, http://www.mountainstateslegal.org/press_releases.cfm?pressreleaseid=477.
- Washington Legal Foundation (WLF), Court Dismisses Challenge To Arizona Law Denying Welfare For Illegal Aliens (Friendly House v. Napolitano), August 11, 2005, WLF, http://www.wlf.org/upload/081105LURS.pdf.
- Katherine Rosenberg, Home Depot picketed over illegal immigrant allegations, June 12, 2005, desertdispatch.com, http://www.desertdispatch.com/2005/111859538421537.html.
- National Council of La Raza, Funders, Accessed September 18, 2005, nclr.org, http://www.nclr.org/section/about/funding/.
- American Patrol, The Scourge of MEChA, Accessed October 4, 2005, americanpatrol.com, http://www.americanpatrol.com/MECHA/MEChAindex.html.
- Stanford University Editorial Board, MEChA: Social Justice Group or KKK?, October 24, 2003, stanfordreview.org, http://www.stanfordreview.org/Archive/Volume_XXXI/Issue_2/Editorial/editorial1.shtml.
- El Plan De Aztlan, El Plan Espiritual de Aztlan, gladstone.uoregon.edu, Accessed June 10, 2005, http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~mecha/plan.html.
- Barbara Anderson, Who Are Those Marching for Peace? The Fifth Column, October 15, 2005, therant.us, http://therant.us/staff/guest/anderson/10152005.htm.
- Charles Kirkby, Reconquista and Communist Alliance in Baldwin Park, California, June 30, 2005, Kirkby TV, http://www.kirkbytv.com/index2.htm.
- KFOXTV.com, LULAC opposes NM Minutemen, June 11, 2005, kfoxtv.com, http://www.kfoxtv.com/news/4598324/detail.html?rss=elp&psp=news.
- Daneen G. Peterson, Ph.D., Blatant Racism by the Pro-illegal Alien Crowd (Part 1), April 22, 2005, StopTheNorthAmericanUnion.com, http://www.StopTheNorthAmericanUnion.com/Racism1.html.
- Daneen G. Peterson, Ph.D., Blatant Racism by the Pro-illegal Alien Crowd (Part 2), May 2, 2005, StopTheNorthAmericanUnion.com, http://www.StopTheNorthAmericanUnion.com/Racism2.html.
- Daneen G. Peterson, Ph.D., Blatant Racism by the Pro-illegal Alien Crowd (Part 3), June 21, 2005, StopTheNorthAmericanUnion.com, http://www.StopTheNorthAmericanUnion.com/Racism3.html.
- Wendy Reeves, Hispanics cool to police's illegal immigrant plan, October 18, 2005, The Huntsville Times, http://www.al.com/news/huntsvilletimes/index.ssf?/base/news/1129627037277530.xml&coll=1.
- WSOCTV, Durham Raid Causes Illegal Immigrants Elsewhere To Stay Home, October 26, 2005, WSOCTV.com, http://www.wsoctv.com/news/5181309/detail.html.
- Jessica Rocha, Illegal workers on guard, October 27, 2005, alicpac.us from The News and Observer, http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-11528-0-days0-orderasc-.html.
- Joseph Fallon, Funding Hate: foundations and the radical 'Hispanic' lobby, Fall 2000, The Social Contract, http://www.thesocialcontract.com/cgi-bin/showarticle.pl?articleID=910&terms.
- Jim Trageser, Charging 'racism' easier than facing issues, September 1, 2005, North County Times (CA), http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2005/09/01/news/columnists/trageser/19_52_248_31_05.txt.
- Claire Vitucci, Survey reviews Hispanic hiring: Rep. Joe Baca Sr. leads task force to ensure corporate America reflects is communities, September 14, 2005, The Press-Enterprise, http://www.pe.com/breakingnews/local/stories/PE_News_Local_D_baca15.1840db33.html.
- Nina Bernstein, Albany Tries to Restore Limits on Licenses for [Illegal] Immigrants, February 24, 2005, The New York Times, http://perec.lingway.com/lkm/Data/News/src-norm/a7/24license.6169d84c.html.
- Phyllis Schlafly, Homeland security begins with driver's licenses, April 18, 2005, townhall.com, http://www.townhall.com/opinion/columns/phyllisschlafly/2005/04/18/15149.html.
- Daneen G. Peterson, Ph.D., NJ AG gets Illegal Alien Law Enforcement RIGHT!, September, 28, 2005, StopTheNorthAmericanUnion.com, http://www.StopTheNorthAmericanUnion.com/NJ-AG.html.
- Fifth Column, Accessed October 3, 2005, infoplease.com, http://www.infoplease.com/dictionary/fifth+column.
- Phyllis Schlafly, Let's Enforce Our Laws, February 23, 2005, eagleforum.org, http://www.eagleforum.org/column/2005/feb05/05-02-23.html.
- United States Code, Title 8 - Aliens and Nationality, Chapter 12 - Immigration and Nationality, Subchapter II - Immigration, Part VIII - General Penalty Provisions, Section 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens, As of January 6, 2003, findlaw.com, http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/casecode/uscodes/8/chapters/12/subchapters/ii/parts/viii/sections/section_1324.html.
- The Concise Law Encyclopedia, Aid and Abet, Accessed September 11, 2005, thelawencyclopedia.com, http://www.thelawencyclopedia.com/term/aid_and_abet.
- The Concise Law Encyclopedia, felony, Accessed September 11, 2005, thelawencyclopedia.com, http://www.thelawencyclopedia.com/term/felony.
- Travis Loller, Mexican Consulate to offer ID cards during annual visit, The Island Packer, June 25, 2005, http://www.islandpacket.com/news/local/story/4973488p-4545103c.html.
- Megan Hawkins, Mexican officials to issue ID cards, passport in D.M., September 25, 2005, The Des Moines Register, http://www.desmoinesregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050925/NEWS08/509250338/1001/RSS01.
- Gabriela Rico, Waiting for documentation: Almost 2,000 people line up at a mobile Mexican Consulate in Salem [OR], March 6, 2005, The Statesman Journal, http://184.108.40.206/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050306/NEWS/503060325.
- Andorra Bruno and K. Larry Storrs, Consular Identification Cards: Domestic and Foreign Policy Implications, the Mexican Case, and Related Legislation, March 31, 2005, Congressional Research Service, http://www.ilw.com/lawyers/immigdaily/news/2005,0406-crs.pdf.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation, Consular ID Cards in a Post-9/11 World, June 26, 2003, fbi.gov, http://www.fbi.gov/congress/congress03/mccraw062603.htm.
- The American Resistance Foundation, Matricula Consular ID Card, Accessed October 24, 2005, theamericanresistance.com, http://www.theamericanresistance.com/issues/matricula_id_card.html.
- Jennifer Delson and Anna Gorman, Mexico's ID Makes Major Gains in U.S.: Use of the matricula consular is helping many to assimilate, which is one reason those against illegal immigration oppose the card's use, September 27, 2005, Los Angeles Times, http://www.americas.org/item_22206.
- Eduardo Porter and Elisabeth Malkin, Way North of the Border, September 30, 2005, New York Times, http://ist-socrates.berkeley.edu/~border/list_articles/REQ_Sept30_WayNorthoftheBorder.html.
- Heather Mac Donald, Mexico's Undiplomatic Diplomats: It's time for Mexican consulates to stop aiding and abetting illegal immigration, Autumn 2005, City Journal, http://www.city-journal.org/html/15_4_mexico.html.
- Amy Doolittle, El Salvador opens consulate, October 25, 2005, The Washington Times, http://www.washtimes.com/metro/20051024-103423-1401r.htm.
- World Net Daily, Authorities won't enforce immigration laws: Tancredo slams customs official, lawmaker for reassuring illegals, May 1, 2004, worldnetdaily.com, http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=38300.
- CNN, President Bashar al-Assad's interview with CNN, October 13, 2005, aribicnews.com, http://www.arabicnews.com/ansub/Daily/Day/051013/2005101306.html.
- Alice Lipowicz, IG report: Visa violator enforcement systems lacking, October 21, 2005, WashingtonTechnology, http://www.washingtontechnology.com/news/1_1/daily_news/27240-1.html.
- Michael Marizco, Illegal crossers now buying 'secure' cards, October 16, 2005, Arizona Daily Star, http://www.dailystar.com/dailystar/news/98036.php.
- ICE, Inside ICE: Volume 2, Issue 19 . . . ICE Helps Recover Masterpieces, September 19, 2005, ice.gov, http://www.ice.gov/pi/news/insideice/articles/insideice_091605_web1.htm.
- Lauren Hills, What Happens to Illegal Immigrants? Immigrations and Customs Enforcement say the immigrants are not a threat to society, October 14, 2005, wvnstv.com, http://www.wvnstv.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=5888.
- Cindi Lash, Highway stops yielding illegal aliens, September 11, 2005, The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05254/569384.stm.
- David Caruso, Immigration officials detain 50 convicted sex offenders, October 19, 2005, NY Newsday, http://www.nynewsday.com/news/local/wire/newyork/ny-bc-ny--sexoffenders-depo1019oct19,0,1717888.story?coll=ny-region-apnewyork.
- Robert J. Lopez, Rich Connell and Chris Kraul, Gang Uses Deportation to its Advantage to Flourish in U.S., October 30, 2005, Los Angeles Times, http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-me-gang30oct30,0,5670967,print.story?coll=la-home-nation.
- Patti Lewis, Two cross illegal once too often, May 14, 2005, nagalesinternational.com, http://www.nogalesinternational.com/articles/2005/05/05/news/news4.prt.
- Stephen Dinan, Authorities free 1 million aliens amid proceedings, April 15, 2005, The Washington Times, http://www.washingtontimes.com/national/20050414-115247-2595r.htm.
- Jim Kouri, 85% of Child Predators Captured Are Criminal Immigrants, MichNews.com, http://www.michnews.com/artman/publish/article_9978.shtml.
- Wayne Lutton, U.S. Armed Forces on Guard Everywhere Except on America's Border, Accessed May 12, 2005, http://www.federalobserver.com/print.php?aid=9770.
- Onell R. Soto, Mexican national caught 76 times, January 28, 2005, The San Diego (CA) Union-Tribune, http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/metro/20050128-9999-2m28repeater.html.
- Jerry Seper, DHS lets go 'other' illegals, September 21, 2005, The Washington Times, http://www.washtimes.com/national/20050920-111052-2712r.htm.
- Sebastian Montes, Police stay hands-off on arrests of illegal immigrants, November 9, 2005, The Maryland Community Newspapers, http://www.gazette.net/stories/110905/germnew192339_31958.shtml.
- Erin E. Fogg, National Group Threatens to Sue Over Labor Site, July 29, 2005, observernews.com, http://www.observernews.com/stories/current/news/072905/threat.shtml.
- Beth DeFalco, Role of local law enforcement in illegal immigration is debated, November 3, 2005, Sierra Vista Herald, http://www.svherald.com/articles/2005/11/05/local_news/news2.prt.
- Pauline Arrillaga, 'Permiso' to go free: Policy releases illegal immigrant - even those from nations with ties to terrorism, July 4, 2005, Associated Press (dailybulletin.com), http://lang.dailybulletin.com/socal/beyondborders/latest_news/070405_permiso.asp.
- Tim Gaynor, Non-Mexican immigrants swamp Texas border city, May 30, 2005, Reuters (freerepublic.com), http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1413431/posts.
- James Pinkerton, For migrants [illegal aliens] passing through Mexico, full detention centers often mean they are set free, October 17, 2005, Houston Chronicle, http://www.americas.org/item_22450.
- Debra Dominguez, With Most Patrol Agents at the Border, Illegal Immigrants Who Make It North Have Little to Fear, November 1, 2005, Albuquerque Journal, http://www.abqjournal.com/border2005/404066nm11-01-05.htm.
- Phyllis Schlafly, Voters Won't Fall For Bait-and-Switch, November 2, 2005, The Eagle Forum, http://www.eagleforum.org/column/2005/nov05/05-11-02.html.
- John Christoffersen, State police reject immigration proposal, June 17, 2005, The Associated Press, http://www.newsday.com/news/local/wire/connecticut/ny-bc-ct--immigrationchecks0617jun17.story.
- D. A. King, Why do we lag Arizona, Alabama on enforcing the law?, November 11, 2005, MDJonline.com, http://www.mdjonline.com/articles/2005/11/10/270/10200889.prt.
- Jerry Krammer, Migrants exploiting border law for non-Mexicans, June 4, 2005, The San Diego (CA) Union-Tribune, http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/mexico/tijuana/20050604-9999-1n4texas.html.
- Troy Anderson, Feds cut funds as illegal fill jails, June 15, 2005, freerepublic.com (Originally published in the Los Angeles Daily News), http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1423567/posts.
- William F. Jasper, Abolishing the USA, October 3, 2005, The New American, http://www.thenewamerican.com/artman/publish/article_2239.html.
- Shaun Waterman, UPI, US, Canada and Mexico rollout border plans, June 28, 2005, The Washington Times, http://washingtontimes.com/upi/20050627-071356-4329r.htm.
- Chris Strohm, Outgoing Homeland Security official cautions against citizen border guards, February 28, 2005, govexec.com, http://www.govexec.com/dailyfed/0205/022805c1.htm.
- Video from the Lou Dobbs, CNN, Broken Borders about the Temecula Border Sweeps. (Use Windows Media for best viewing results): http://www.americanpatrol.com/04-FEATURES/040715-ARROGANT-MEXIS-WHINE/040715_Feature.html.
- William Finn Bennett, Union offical: Frustration grows at Temecula Border Patrol station, November 13, 2005, North County Times (CA), http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2004/07/07/news/top_stories/17_15_427_6_04.prt.
- Brenda Walker, The John and Ken Show Roils California's Congressional Republicans, August 5, 2004, vdare.com, http://www.vdare.com/walker/john_ken_show.htm.
- Ron Strom, Bush official slammed for stopping ilegals sweeps: Asa Hutchinson refuses to say if popular California roundups will continue, July 13, 2004, World Net Daily, http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=39418.
- Edward Sifuentes, Sweeps rally locals in support of Border Patrol, July 1, 2004, North Country Times (CA), http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2004/06/30/news/top_stories/19_29_326_29_04.prt.