Blatant Racism by the Pro-illegal Alien Crowd . . . . (Part 3)
By Daneen G. Peterson, Ph.D.
June 21, 2005
As in (Part 1 & 2) it was asked . . . if eighty to ninety percent of the 18-20 million illegal aliens here in America today, had come from Italy, Germany and Japan, instead of actually coming from Hispanic and Latino countries, would La Raza (The Race), LULAC, MALDEF, MEChA, and the ACLU, et al, be loudly advocating for open borders, protesting and demanding that illegal aliens receive driver's licenses and in-state tuition? Why do they demand that illegal immigrants remain here unmolested and protected by 'sanctuary policies' and rail against any attempt to end the massive amounts of 'public benefits' they receive? Why are these groups so blatant in their support to keep our sovereign borders wide open so that people of their race, can enter America with impunity? Could it be pure racism that motivates them?(1)(2)(3)(4)
Just in case you live on the east coast and think that you are immune from the 'human tsunami' of illegal aliens that are balkanizing our country you should know that: "In the past decade there was a 'spectacular' growth of the presence of [mostly illegal alien] Mexicans on the east coast of the United States, and in many communities on the coast they are already the largest minority. Experts in demographic trends predict that in 10 years, Mexicans will be the largest minority on the east coast . . . [with a] 16.6 billion dollar figure that Mexicans in the United Sates remitted home during 2004 is equivalent to US $45.5 million per day entering Mexico, overtaking the amount invested by foreign corporations, or income from tourism, or even net income from the sale of oil."(5) That's money that is NOT being spent in the American economy . . . and that is just the 'tip of the iceberg!'
It is a little known fact is that: "The Census Bureau projects a population of 420 million in 2050 in [the] absence of a change in immigration policy, an increase of almost 140 million people -- [an increase of] 50 percent -- in the 50 years from 2000 to 2050. The Latino population, 36 million in 2000, is projected to exceed 100 million in 2050." "Chiefly as the result of immigration [and illegal alien automatic citizenship births], our population grew from 249 million in 1990 to 281 million in 2000, [in just 10 years time] an increment of 32 million -- roughly the total population of Canada."(6) If those numbers don't make your hair stand on end, nothing will!
In addition, count on the fact that the Census Bureau uses outdated methodologies to collect their data and routinely under-estimates their figures. For this reason, the Bear-Stearns estimates of 18 - 20 millions illegal aliens currently residing in the United States is much closer to the truth than the extrapolations made by our own government and others who base their estimates on US Census Bureau data.(1)(7)
How the Pro-illegal Alien Crowd Wage their Racist War:
1. Nationwide Sanctuary Policies: Nearly all the major Hispanic and Latino groups, regularly and blatantly, support keeping our southern border porous so that hordes of their race can illegally enter and continue to stay illegally in the United States. These groups have been responsible for pushing for the 'political correctness' that has propagated sanctuary cities across American, including the entire state of Maine, where the police are forbidden to even ASK whether a person is here illegally.
This notion that illegal aliens are a "federal problem" is, and always has been, ridiculous! It's the duty of all law enforcement to protect us. There should be no 'us and them.' It is ironic that Los Angeles now faces a problem they created by instituting the sanctuary policy called Special Order 40 in 1979, which permitted the unchallenged occupation of their city by illegal aliens. As such, they now face the daunting task of cleaning up the mess of massive crime and gangs that order created, by having to ferret out the violent criminals from among those same 'untouchables!' And make no mistake about it, the pro-illegal alien lobby is hard at work to make certain the 'politically correct' LAPD will do it, with one hand tied behind their backs!(8)
DeKalb County [GA] Police Chief Louis Graham said "that police officers are not responsible for investigating the immigration status of individuals, which is the task of immigration officers, and said that [illegal] immigrants should come to the police for help when they need it." Does Chief Graham really believe that the Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) with a membership of approximately 2000 nationwide is equipped with the dollars and manpower, to do the job . . . when the police in DeKalb county are standing right next to the offenders and have to abide by a "don't ask, don't tell policy? Or, could the state of Georgia do what the State of Alabama has done and take advantage of the 1996 federal law that permits state police to receive free training so that they can act as immigration officials?(9)
The refusal to enforce immigration laws for all illegal aliens, under the guise of 'sanctuary policies,' touted and embraced by pro-illegal alien Hispanic and Latino groups, condemns "We the People" to a society of disintegrating respect for our legal system, moral laws, and societal norms. Because of such policies, we are now inundated with illegal aliens, invading our country at will, reducing America to a lawless territory with little or no sovereignty left!
2. Free 'Emergency' Medical Care: Mexico does not award automatic citizenship, when you have a baby in Mexico, if you are a foreign national, let alone an illegal alien. Why do we? Mexico does not provide a free education for foreign nationals, let alone those who are there illegally.(10) Why do we? Mexico does not provide ANY "public benefits for foreign nationals, let alone those who are there illegally. Why do we? If you should travel to Mexico in your own car, the Mexican government requires you to purchase a special Mexican insurance policy before you can enter Mexico. Why don't we? Mexico does not provide free emergency treatment to foreign nationals, let alone illegal aliens. Why do we? In fact, when you need emergency care in Mexico you pay THOUSANDS up front, before you receive ANY treatment!(11)(12)
3. Arizona's Prop. 200 is not "anti-immigrant" as the racist Hispanic groups have branded it. It IS, however, anti-ILLEGAL immigrant! It is not racist to create legislation that prevents illegal aliens from usurping public benefits meant for America's legal residents! It is both lawful and correct to deny illegal aliens those public benefits because they broke our laws to enter America, they continue to break our laws by remaining here and no one here in this country unlawfully, should expect to receive ANY public benefits! In essence, the racist Hispanic groups, who are protesting against Prop 200, including Mexican President Vincente Fox, the ACLU and MALDEF, the Hispanic legal arm, are supporting the continued criminal behavior of some 18-20 million illegal aliens who have illegally invaded our country and sovereignty.(13)
In calling for a boycott of businesses in Arizona to protest Prop.200, Hispanic and Latino 'leaders' believe that "[w]ithout an [unspecified as to legal or illegal] immigrant workforce, . . . Arizona's economy would collapse" typifies the arrogant position of those same previously mentioned racist groups. The real irony is, that if the boycott they call for were to actually happen, it would probably put out of work many of the very illegals they want to protect, since the 'hospitality industry' is one of the largest employers of illegal aliens.(14)
Lastly, Hispanic groups have demanded and received bi-lingual education, interpreters in hospitals, courts, banks, schools and demanded Spanish language governmental forms -- everywhere and every place. Doesn't it make your blood boil when the recorded phone message asks you to 'press one for English' here in America?
How the Racist Pro-illegal Alien 'Advocacy Groups' Operate:
First and foremost you should know that NOT ONE Hispanic or Latino group is anti-illegal alien. Not LULAC, La Raza (The Race), MALDEF, MEChA, etc., NOT ONE!!!(15) The National Council of La Raza (The Race), the International Socialist Organization, the Southern California Human Rights Coalition and the San Gabriel Valley Neighbors for Peace and Justice say that "there should be no borders and therefore no illegal immigrants!"(16)
Secondly, nearly all pro-illegal alien propaganda, duplicitously and dishonestly, ends with the mantra of "after all we are a nation of immigrants, aren't we?" The answer to that question . . . is a loud and inconvertible, NO! Most Americans today are native born and therefore not immigrants! What is left unsaid in that phrase, is the significant fact that our American ancestors founded this country of and for legal immigrants, which is the antithesis of the current invasion of illegal immigrants, supported by the open borders, pro-illegal alien crowd! The mantra "we are a nation of immigrants" is a wholly inaccurate 'branding' of our current American culture and society and has been essentially so for the last 200 years. It is an incantation that contains substantial disinformation, some subtle, some blatant all of which are discussed at length in Attention ~ We are NOT a 'Nation of Immigrants'(17)
The True Hispanic and Latino Racist Agenda:
Caveat emptor . . . you will find that much of the Hispanic rhetoric discussed here will be deliberately obfuscating, duplicitous, hypocritical and dishonest! These groups wage blatant 'in your face' campaigns of disinformation by calling themselves 'immigrant advocacy groups' or 'immigrant-rights groups!' They routinely call legislation that eliminates 'public benefits' for illegal aliens, as "anti-immigrant." You will notice, they NEVER say anti-illegal immigrant. The word "illegal" is NOT part of their vocabulary! Without fail, they deliberately obfuscate by using the term "immigrants" when we all know that the real issue is ILLEGAL immigrants.
1. MEChA stands for "Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan" (Chicano Student Movement of Aztlan), a radical student, anti-American, separatist organization, founded in the 1960's, that spouts violent racist rhetoric and consists of more the 300 'chapters' at American schools such as: MIT, Yale, Cornell, Brown and George Washington University. MEChA "supports open borders, amnesty for illegal aliens and U.S. recognition of Spanish as an official national language."(18)
2. The official national symbol of MEChA is an eagle holding a stick of dynamite in one claw, with a lighted fuse in its beak, and a macahuittle in the other claw. Its founding document is El Plan Espiritual de Aztlan which states that "[i]n spirit of a new people that is conscious not only of its proud historical heritage but also of the brutal "gringo" [that's Americans] invasion of our territories, we the Chicano [Mexican Americans] inhabitants and civilizers of the northern land of Aztlan [that's the American southwest] from whence came our forefathers, reclaiming the land of their birth and consecrating the determination of our people of the sun, declare that the call of our blood is our power, our responsibility and our inevitable destiny."(19)
3. And, What is Aztlan? It is the stated goal of MEChA to reconquista (take back) or 'liberate' most of the Southwestern United States of America they call 'Aztlan' (See the map below)!(20) Mechistas, as they call themselves, erroneously believe 'Aztlan' was stolen from them, completely ignoring history of the 1848 Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo and the millions paid for the land by supplying their revisionist 'Aztlan' version in its place.(21)(22) There has never been a "place called 'Aztlan' on American soil, much less a Nation of Aztlan." The myth of Aztlan was "invented thirty years ago by radical Latino activist, the Nation of Aztlan has more in common with [the mythical land] of Atlantis." (18) Just think about how many prestigious universities fund and promote this sort of indoctrination! Does you local school, or the college or university you attended, have a MEChA 'chapter?' If so, beware of the 'wolf in sheep's clothing!'
MEChA's ideology contends that: "They are Chicanas and Chicanos of Aztlan reclaiming the land of our birth (Chicana/Chicano Nation); Aztlan belongs to indigenous people, who are sovereign and not subject to a foreign [American] culture; [they] are a union of free pueblos forming a bronze (chicana/Chicano) Nation."(23) Got your attention yet?
4. MEChA was "founded for the sole purpose of infiltrating our educational system and, by lies and propaganda, literally "brainwashing" students with anti-American sentiment, hate and violence with the ultimate goal of revolution and the overthrow of the U.S. government."(24) "MEChA groups exist in 90 percent of the public high schools and college and university campuses in the Southwestern United States." "At the MEChA National Conference on March 15 - 18, 2001, the official 'MEChA Philosophy' was ratified. An excerpt from the document states "as Mechistas, we vow to work for the liberation of Aztlan."(25) Why, as Americans, do we continue to allow these taxpayer funded schools and universities to provide funding and support for these racist, anti-American groups? When will the insanity stop? Only you know!
5. MEChA's Philosophy: "New repressive and racist immigration laws [like Arizona's Prop. 200] are continuously directed at our Gente [People]. The Federal government is campaigning to pacify and assimilate our Gente by labeling us 'Hispanic.' The term 'Hispanic' seeks to anglicize and deny our indigenous heritage by ignoring our unique socioeconomic and historical aspect of our Gent [is it different from the rest of us Americans?]. These factors have made it necessary for Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan to affirm our philosophy of liberation (i.e. educational, socioeconomic, and political empowerment) [from whom and why] for our [bronze] Chicano and Chicana nation."(26)
These groups have no intention of EVER assimilating and acculturating into our American communities. Their motto is "Por La Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada" which translates: "For those in the race, everything. For those outside the race, nothing!"(27) They will continue to foster anger and disrespect for our land, laws, culture and history. What can be done to stop them? Fight back by demanding that these racist, separatist, anti-American clubs and chapters be purged from our schools and campuses. California Education Codes do not permit groups like MEChA.(28) Get yourself educated, enraged and then engaged!
6. Get to Know La Voz de Aztlan: The Voice of Aztlan is the most blatant racist site of them all. Be prepared to be shocked and disgusted by the twisted, hateful, racist propaganda found at these three websites, of the La Voz de Aztlan.(29)(30)(31) You will find the true heart of the reconquista MEChA movement in these pages. Scour them thoroughly and you will find some obviously brilliant minds wasted on the filth of a racist cause that will never see fruition.
7. Who Are The MEChA Alumni:
Antonio Villaraigosa, the recently elected mayor of Los Angeles, who has not disavowed his MEChA membership.(32) The citizenry of Los Angeles filed their post mayoral election perspective in letters on the subject that are found here: (33) As for the future agenda for the mayor of the city of Los Angeles, it may include one of "Legalization for All," including illegal aliens, which he previously promoted at an Amnesty rally, L.A. Sports Arena, June 10, 2000 seen below: (34)
Antonio Villaraigosa, Former Chair of MEChA at UCLA, former CA assembly member, CA Assembly speaker, Los Angeles City Councilman at Southwest Voter Registration Project Conference in Los Angeles and now Mayor of Los Angeles. While at the Southwest Voter Registration Project Conference in Los Angeles, August 6, 1997 Villaraigosa's comments about the legislators of CA Prop. 187 (denying public benefits to illegal aliens approved by voters in 1994) were: "If they are supporting legislation that denies the undocumented [illegal aliens] driver's licenses, they don't belong in office, friends . They don't belong here. If they can't stand up and say, 'You know what? I'm not ever going to support a policy they denies prenatal care to the [unborn] children of undocumented [illegal alien] mothers', they don't belong here."(35) Does your wife, sister, mother, daughter or any other relative, friend or neighbor, get free pre-natal care for their nine months of pregnancy? Just curious!
Armando Navarro, Professor of Ethnic Studies, UC Riverside in Response to Prop. 187: "You (to MEChA students) are like the generals that command armies. We're in a state of war. This Proposition 187 is a declaration of war against the [illegals in the] Latino/Chicano community of this country. They know that history and time is on our side. As one community, as one people, as community of this nation. What this means is a transfer of power. It means control."(35) Obviously they intend to continue promoting open borders, so that millions of Mexican illegal aliens can continue to invade America, and supply more troops for their 'armies!'
Cruz Bustamante former California Gubernatorial Candidate does not condemn MEChA. He was an active member at Fresno State University in the 1970s, and denies that MEChA has a radical ethnic agenda and refuses to "disassociate" himself from his Mechista roots. In fact, Bustamante recently returned to Fresno State for a separate Latino commencement ceremony founded by two of his Chicano activist classmates."(36)(37) What if a group of white Anglo-Saxon Americans held an all white commencement ceremony . . . is there any doubt that there would be a massive 'hue and cry' from all quarters? Why then do we allow a racist 'Latino commencement' with nary a whimper?
Mexican Madrassas That Promote Aztlan Propaganda:
A cruise ship hostess who had many assignments to the Mexican Riviera, said that over a period of ten years she made many friends with the local Mexicans who would repeatedly say: "When the revolution is over. When they have California back." Apparently, "young or old, it seems they grew up being taught there would be a revolution some day. Somehow they would have California back."(35) According to a Zogby, Mexican opinion poll: Mexicans say the southwest U.S. belongs to them, and they shouldn't need permission to enter the US.(38)(39)
Where do Mexicans get the idea that California belongs to them? It is a 'dirty little secret' that most Americans never knew existed. The fountainhead of such belief is the result of propaganda sponsored, supported and exported by the Mexican government. They 'educate' their children, in Mexican schools, using books filled with the propaganda that America 'stole' California from Mexico and that it is the duty of the citizens of Mexico to go to America and 'reconquista' (take back) California, along with the rest of the border states. Their text books are filled with outright lies about the true history between Mexico and America. "The Mexican government considers these textbooks a symbol of Mexican national pride, [and] guarantees a set to every Mexican child, and makes it a crime for anyone to sell them." Those same textbooks are distributed to schools all across America, by Mexican consuls.(40)
Even in America, a Hispanic Studies textbook, "The Mexican American Heritage" by an East Los Angeles high school teacher, has maps that depict Mexico as including the southwest US and states the following: "Latinos are now realizing that the powers to control Aztlan may once again be in their hands."(41) The government of Mexico finances, supports and promotes rallies for 'reconquista' of Aztlan (that's the American southwest) throughout Mexico.(42) The propagation of such a fantasy education and culture it begets, is as follows . . .
One of America's Mexican Madrassas:
Academia Semillas del Pueblo (Academy Seeds of the Town): A K-8 California public charter school that was created "to fulfill our commitment to justice, freedom and dignity in education." "Our mission is to provide urban children of immigrant native [an oxymoron] families an excellent education founded upon their own language, cultural values and global realities [global realities?]." "Our pedagogy is meant to enrich the human capacity to transform our reality in one that is more just." They provide "ancestral Mexican ethos [culture] schooling" where: "The indigenous heart of our vision is a repossession of an identity denied from our children in standard schools."(43) This mission statement makes is clear that their intent is to indoctrinate these students (seeds) so that they will become the future balkanizers of America!
Just imagine, for the sake of discussion, we were to have German schools, Italian Schools, and Irish schools for the rest of us native Americans, who, for the sake of America, became part of the melting pot and subsumed our ethnicity to become AMERICAN citizens. Then we, too, could 'repossess an identity denied to us' instead of remaining as we ought, the assimilated citizens of American culture and society! What would happen to the 'melting pot' of America, if each of those schools inculcated their own ethnic nationalism?(44) Of significance is that the school is a 'Featured Link' on the home page of the following racist 'hate' web site "In Support of World Wide Indigenous Revolution." Please be advised that this site is particularly vicious:(45)
Marcos Aguilar, the Principal of the Academia Semillas del Pueblo: "If Brown (vs. Board of Education) was just about letting Black people into a White school, well we donít care about that anymore. We donít necessarily want to go to White schools. What we want to do is teach ourselves, teach our children the way we have of teaching. We donít want to drink from a White water fountain. . . We donít need a White water fountain. So the whole issue of segregation and the whole issue of the Civil Rights Movement is all within the box of White culture and White supremacy. We should not still be fighting for what they have. We are not interested in what they have because we have so much more and because the world is so much larger. And ultimately the White way, the American way, the neo liberal, capitalist way of life will eventually lead to our own destruction. And so it isnít about an argument of joining neo liberalism, itís about us being able, as human beings, to surpass the barrier."(45) Is this a school where taxpayer dollars are well spent? If so, what can be done about it? Any suggestions?
So, Now You Know: The ultimate goal of the Hispanic and Latino pro-illegal alien lobby is to leverage their massive illegal alien population to achieve the political power necessary to "reconquista" (take back) Southwestern America. Their goals are very clear. In order to grow their political clout, they want to stop or eliminate any and all actions that might end the inflow of some 10,000 illegals per day, while they blatantly espouse and support the massive illegal alien invasion of our country!(46)(47) Racism is defined in Webster's as a program or practice that upholds the political or economic domination of one race over another or others. Sadly, their motives are without doubt, the purist form of racism there is!
Note 1: All bracketed [ ] notations within the quotes are added for clarification.
Note 2: All underlining and italics, within the quotes and elsewhere, are done for emphasis.
Note 3: For an excellent source on The National Council of La Raza (The Race), LULAC, MALDEF, MEChA, and the ACLU, et al go to: http://www.discoverthenetwork.com/viewGroups.asp?catId=6.
Copyright © Daneen G. Peterson, Ph.D., 2009, All Rights Reserved
- Robert Justich and Betty Ng, CFA, The Underground Labor Force Is Rising To The Surface, steinreport.com, January 23, 2005, http://www.steinreport.com/BearStearnsStudy.pdf.
- Jim McTague, Going Underground: The shadow economy is about to top $1 trillion - at a great cost to many, barronsonline.com, January 3, 2005, http://www.nbpc1613.org/news/010105_BARRONS_Underground%20Economy.htm.
- Jeffrey S. Passel, Estimates of the Size and Characteristics of the Undocumented Population, The Pew Hispanic Center, March 21, 2005, http://pewhispanic.org/files/reports/44.pdf.
- Fred Ebel, Illegal immigration invasion numbers, May 30, 2005, Desert Invasion - U.S., http://www.desertinvasion.us/data/invasion_numbers.html.
- Miguel Pickard, In the Crossfire: Mesoarmerican Migrants Journey North, March 18, 2005, amiercaspolicy.org, http://www.americaspolicy.org/reports/2005/0503migrants.html.
- Lawrence E. Harrison, The silence about immigrants, September 29, 2004, The Boston Globe, http://www.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2004/09/29/the_silence_about_immigrants/.
- NewMax.com, Feds Undercount Illegal Aliens, March 16, 2001, theamericanresistance.com, http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2001/3/15/202322.shtml.
- Daneen G. Peterson, Ph.D., Why Not the Whole Loaf? LAPD To Fix Illegal Alien 'Sanctuary', April 4, 2005, StopTheNorthAmericanUnion.com, http://www.StopTheNorthAmericanUnion.com//Sanctuary.html.
- Yolanda DeLong, DeKalb county police is not an immigration authority, March 31, 2005, Atlanta Latino,
- Mark Stevenson, 74 American kids found in Mexico schools, December 9, 2004, seattlepi.nwsource.com, http://minutemanhq.com/html/december_16__2004.html.
- The Penn Online, Mexico demands cash up front for emergency medial treatment of American!, March 21, 2005, alipac.us, http://alipac.us/article286.html.
- Brian Brueggemann, Another American Charged $5,000 in advance for emergency care in MEXICO!, January 16, 2005, allipac.us, http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=288.
- Chris Hawley, Mexico report: Ariz. 'xenophobia' hotbed Prop. 200 effects studied during March trip, The Arizona Republic (Phoenix), April 3, 2005, http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/news/articles/0403mex-senators03.html.
- Yvonne Wingett, Migrant legislation draws call for Ariz. boycott, March 24, 2005, The Arizona Republic, http://azbilingualed.org/News%202005/migrant_legislation_draws_call_for%20Ariz%20boycott.htm.
- KFOXTV.com, LULAC opposes Minutemen, June 11, 2005, kfoxtv.com, http://www.kfoxtv.com/news/4598324/detail.html?rss=elp&psp=news.
- Katherine Rosenberg, Home Depot picketed over illegal immigrant allegations, June 12, 2005, desertdispatch.com, http://www.desertdispatch.com/2005/111859538421537.html.
- Daneen G. Peterson, Ph.D., Attention ~ We are NOT a 'Nation of Immigrants', March 26, 2006, StopTheNorthAmericanUnion.com, http://www.StopTheNorthAmericanUnion.com/NationOfImmigrants.html.
- Discover The Network, MEChA (Movimiento Estudiantil De Chicanos de Aztlan), discoverthenetwork.com, Accessed June 10, 2005, http://www.discoverthenetwork.com/groupProfile.asp?grpid=6192.
- El Plan De Aztlan, El Plan Espiritual de Aztlan, gladstone.uoregon.edu, Accessed June 10, 2005, http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~mecha/plan.html.
- David Orland, The Road to Aztlan, Accessed May 1, 2005, boundless.org, http://www.boundless.org/2002_2003/features/a0000660.html.
- David Saville Muzzey, Ph.D., The Mexican War, Accessed February 6, 2005, sfmuseum.org, http://www.sfmuseum.org/hist6/muzzey.html.
- The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, Treaty With Mexico (February 2, 1848), Accessed June 15, 2005, azteca.net, http://www.azteca.net/aztec/guadhida.html.
- MEChA, Philosophy of MEChA, Accessed May 14, 2005, calstatela.edu, http://www.calstatela.edu/orgs/mecha/planphilmecha.htm.
- California Coalition for Immigration Reform (CCIR), MEChA: A Vehicle of Hatred, Accessed May 10, 2005, ccir.net, http://ccir.net/mecha.html.
- What is MEChA, Accessed March 8, 2005, mayorno.com, http://www.mayorno.com/WhoIsMecha.html.
- MEChA National Webpages, History: M.E.Ch.A'S Philosophy, Accessed May 13, 2005, panam.edu, http://www.panam.edu/orgs/MEChA/nat.html.
- Stanford University Editorial Board, MEChA: Social Justice Group or KKK?, October 24, 2003, stanfordreview.org, http://www.stanfordreview.org/Archive/
- California Coalition for Immigration Reform (CCIR), The Case Against MEChA, Accessed May 13, 2005, ccir.net, http://ccir.net/mecha990218actionalert.html.
- Ernesto Cienfuegos, Minutemen Vigilantism Raises Civil War Fears, Accessed June 16, 2005, aztlan.net,
- Miroslava Flores, Condoleezza : My country will not tolerate illegal actions by the Minutemen vigilantes, Accessed June 16, 2005, aztlan.net, http://www.aztlan.net/condi_vs_minutemen.htm.
- Aztlan Communications Network, La Voz de Aztlan, Volume III - Issue 10, June 16, 2005, aztlan.net, http://www.aztlan.net/index.html.
- Frank Mottek, Villaraigosa Answers with a Filibuster, May 31, 2001, mayorno.com,
- Hal Netkin, Post Election Feedback, Accessed June 15, 2005, mayorno.com, http://mayorno.com/Feedback.html.
- Hal Netkin, Save Los Angeles and your city too, Accessed June 15, 2005, mayorno.com, http://mayorno.com/. .
- The American Resistance, Transcripts of audio clips on the true agenda of The Race Industry, Accessed March 24, 2005, theamericanresistance.com, http://www.theamericanresistance.com/race_industry/true_agenda_transcript.html.
- Matt Hayes, Bustamante Silent on Separatist Past, September 4, 2003, foxnews.com, http://www.foxnews.com/printer_friendly_story/0,3566,96371,00.html.
- Michelle Malkin, Bustamante, MEChA and the media, August 20, 2003, townhall.com, http://www.townhall.com/columnists/michellemalkin/printmm20030820.shtml.
- Joseph Zogby, Mexicans Say Southwest U.S. Belongs to Them: Shouldn't Need Permission to Enter U.S., June 11, 2002, immigrationcontrol.com, http://www.immigrationcontrol.com/AIC_Zogby_Mexican_Poll.htm.
- Joseph Zogby, American Views of Mexico and Mexican Views of the U.S., June 6, 2002, Zogby International, http://www.immigrationcontrol.com/AIC+Zogby_Mexican_Opinion_Poll.doc.
- Phyllis Schlafly, Assimilation/Invasion?, November 28, 2001, thelawyerfromhell.com, http://thelawyerfromhell.com/alerts/invasion.html.
- Linda Bentley, Paving the way to Aztlan with propaganda, politics, racism: Planned invasion continues, April 3, 2003, http://www.americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE/Aztlan-PavingWayTo.html.
- Maria Hsia Chang, Multiculturalism Immigration and Atzlan, http://www.americanpatrol.com/MECHA/ChangAcunaAztlan020417.html.
- Academia Semillas del Pueblo, History, Accessed May 1, 2005, dignidad.org, http://www.dignidad.org/english/history.html.
- Daneen G. Peterson, Ph.D., A 'Whiny American' Speaks Out Against Illegal Aliens, March 21, 2005, StopTheNorthAmericanUnion.com, http://www.StopTheNorthAmericanUnion.com/Whiny.html.
- Mexica Uprising, In Support of World Wide Indigenous Revolution, Accessed May 4, 2005, mexicauprising.net, http://www.mexicauprising.net/.
- Letter from Senator John McCain, dtd. February 10, 2004 4 Million divided by 365 equals 10,000+, http://www.theamericanresistance.com/ref/letter_mccain_2004feb10.html.
- Fred Ebel, How many illegal aliens are in the U.S.?, January 3, 2005, theamericanresistance, http://www.theamericanresistance.com/ref/illegal_alien_numbers.html.