Joined by their advisors, President George W. Bush, Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin and Mexican
President Vicente Fox meet at Baylor University in Waco, Texas, during a March 23, 2005.
White House photo by Eric Draper. (58)
President George W. Bush talks privately with Mexican President Vicente Fox, center, and Canadian Prime
Minister Paul Martin, right, during a March 23, 2005, trilateral meeting at Baylor University in Waco, Texas.
White House photo by Eric Draper. (58)
President George W. Bush walks with Mexico President Vicente Fox, left, and Canadian Prime Minister Paul
Martin upon their arrival Wednesday, March 23, 2005, at the Bill Daniels Activity Center at Baylor University
in Waco, Texas.
White House photo by Eric Draper. (58)
President George W. Bush talks with Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin, left, and Mexican President
Vicente Fox, right, during their March 23, 2005, trilateral meeting at Baylor University in Waco, Texas.
White House photo by Eric Draper. (58)
Bush intends to end U.S. sovereignty in order to create the North American Union. The President is stealthily creating a unified continent wide economic and political entity similar to the European Union. He is following the blueprint laid out in a 2005 report entitled Building a North American Community: Report of an Independent Task Force, by the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) which was preceded in 2001 by CFR member Dr. Robert Pastor's book titled: Toward a North American Community: Lessons from the Old World for the New and several iterations in between.
The Pastor book and many other similar earlier CFR reports reveals the nexus to Bush and explains the administration's DELIBERATE unenforcement of our immigration laws and DHS' insane policies such as 'catch and release' and others that were used to keep the borders open. Such actions or non-actions and inexplicable policies were purposefully employed to create a de facto elimination of our borders . . . a major prerequisite for the North American Union.
The Corporate Takeover Of America . . .
At this very symbolic 'round table' picture you are seeing the REAL government of America, who are busy selling out our sovereignty, and our freedoms!
Bush has created, engaged and promoted North American Competitiveness Council. What is their mission and goal? "INCREASING PRIVATE SECTOR ENGAGEMENT in the SPP by adding high-level BUSINESS INPUT will ASSIST GOVERNMENTS in enhancing North America's competitive position and ENGAGE THE PRIVATE SECTOR AS PARTNERS IN FINDING SOLUTIONS. The Council will:
- Consider issues that could be addressed trilaterally or bilaterally, as improvements in our bilateral relationships enhance North American competitiveness.
- Address issues of immediate importance and provide strategic medium and long-term advice.
- Provide input on the compatibility of our security and prosperity agendas, given the linkages between security and prosperity in a global marketplace.
- Offer ideas on the private sector's role in promoting North American competitiveness."(59)
Wealthy corporate globalists, such as the Rockefellers, are working in concert with many in positions of power in our courts, military, and government who are members of the CFR, the Trilateral Commission, and attend the Bilderberg conferences. Their overarching desire is to create world political dominion controlled by corporate monopolies. Their goals are rooted in the ideologies of socialism, Communism, and Marxism. Collectively, they working diligently and secretly to create a FASCIST One World Order.
Long ago fascism was defined by Mussolini as the COMBINING OF GOVERNMENT (i.e., the 'state') and CAPITALISM (i.e., the 'corporate and military-industrial complex'), or as Mussolini re-framed fascism as being 'corporatism' to emphasize the corporate involvement. Fascism, Nazism, and Communism, are ALL varying forms of totalitarian police states and unfortunately . . . WE HAVE BECOME A BLEND OF ALL THREE! Think not? Then read the list the of forty-five goals straight out of the Communist Manifesto, which was published in the United States Congressional Record in 1963, found here: (60) The civilian prison camps await We the People:
The North American Union is but a stepping stone. Once our American sovereignty, Constitutional Republic and laws are superceded by a EU police state communist government, it will be the last major hurdle for the globalists.
What the Elite Globlists Seek . . .
Their basic fundamental desire is to increasingly transform our system of governance so that "we are moving from the system of representative government set forth in the U.S. Constitution to a system of collaborative policymaking by professional bureaucrats and business leaders. This outcome is precisely what the President's Council on Sustainable Development called for in its 1993 We Believe Statements . . ."(61)(62)
Cancun, Mexico - the Trilateral Cabal Meet Again and . . .
The 'new kid on the block' Prime Minister Harper of Canada stated: "We committed to further engage the private sector. We've agreed to set up a North American Competitiveness Council, made up of business leaders from all three countries, to advise us on ways to improve the competitiveness of our economies. They will meet with our ministers, identify priorities, and make sure we follow up and implement them."(63)
President Fox chimed in with: "We have come to an end in this productive meeting, as you well know, with bilateral meetings yesterday, and today a trilateral meeting, a very productive one, followed by an enlarged meeting, trilateral-wise, with the attendance of the entrepreneurial community, business and investment of our three countries."(63)
Three globablist elites and their coterie of wealthy puppet masters, governmental conspirators and CFR accomplices have collectively . . . piece, by piece made bi-lateral and tri-lateral agreements that have essentially eliminated our sovereignty without our consent. What they are putting into place has NO congressional approval or oversight, let alone approval from 'We the People.'
They are doing it through the State Department which is headed by Rice (CFR) and filled with CFR members. Other governmental department that are involved include Rumsfeld, Secretary of Defense (Trilateral Commission and former CFR member). Chao (CFR) Secretary of Labor, Paulson, (CFR) the new Secretary of Treasury (former Chairman and CEO of Goldman Sachs), and the new CIA chief Hayden (CFR). Essentially ALL the departments of the federal government's executive branch are involved in the destruction of our Constitution, Bill of Rights, laws and sovereignty. The 'Shadow Government' is an EYELASH away from taking over!
Their Plan to Kill America by Stealth . . .
Arrogantly . . . without submission to Congress for discussion and debate, or providing any ongoing major media exposure, President Bush issued executive orders to create 'working groups,' in most, if not all of the Departments of the Executive Branch under the direction and management of the Department of Commerce.
Instead they posted on the spp.gov website: "Following the March 23, 2005, launch of the SPP, each nation established Security and Prosperity working groups to fulfill the vision of the North American Heads of State. The working groups will consult with stakeholders; set specific, measurable, and achievable goals and implementation dates; and identify concrete steps the governments can take to achieve these goals. An initial report is due to Heads of Government on June 23 with semi-annual progress reports thereafter."(64)
Just how will they do their 'end run around our sovereignty', eliminate the protection of our Constitution which George Bush calls "nothing but a goddamned piece of paper" and erode our Bill of Rights and freedoms? Exactly as CFR author Richard N. Gardner said they would . . . 'from the bottom up . . . piece by piece'.
Their methodology for accomplishing their goals include CFR 'task force' prescribed agendas and initiatives that will be actively pursued by 'working groups' inside the executive branch of our government. "Nearly every work plan is characterized by action steps described variously as 'our three countries signed a Framework of Common Principles' . . . or 'we have signed a Memorandum of Understanding . . . or 'we have signed a declaration of intent' . . . etc. Once again, none of the 30 or so working agendas makes any mention of submitting decisions to the U.S. Congress for review and approval. No new U.S. laws are contemplated for the Bush administration to submit to Congress. Instead, the plan is obviously to knit together the North American Union completely under the radar, through a process of regulations and directives issued by various U.S. government agencies."(65)
Creating Stealth 'Working Groups' in the Dept. of Commerce . . .
Carlos M. Gutierrez
35th U.S. Secretary of Commerce,
sworn in on February 7, 2005
A phone call to the 'Office of Public Affairs' for the Dept. of Commerce found that the Security and Prosperity Partnership (SPP) is being called a 'project.' That was the response to a query as to why the department's organizational list did not include a section called 'Security and Prosperity Partnership.' Now . . . why do you suppose they do not have it listed as a component of the Dept. of Commerce? Why the 'low key' innocuous identification of a major emphasis towards a North American Union called just a 'project'? Could it be more acts of stealth?(66)
- Manufactured Goods & Sectoral and Regional Competitiveness Working Group . . . ensure compatibility of regulations and standards and eliminating redundant testing and certification requirements. Explore new approaches to enhance the competitiveness of North American industries by promoting greater cooperation in sectors such as autos, steel, and other sectors identified through consultations.
- E-Commerce & ICT Working Group . . . agree on mutual recognition of technical requirements for telecommunications equipment, tests and certification; adopt a framework of common principles for e-commerce).
- Energy Working Group . . . facilitating investment in energy infrastructure, . . . enhancing cooperation to identify and utilize best practices, streamline and update regulations.
- Transportation Working Group . . . expanding market access, facilitating multimodal corridors, reducing congestion, and alleviating bottlenecks at the border that inhibit growth . . . initiate an Aviation Safety Agreement process, pursue smart border information technology initiatives, ensure compatibility of regulations and standards in areas such as statistics, motor carrier and rail safety, and working with responsible jurisdictions, develop mechanisms for enhanced road infrastructure planning, including an inventory of border transportation infrastructure in major corridors and public-private financing instruments for border projects).
- Food & Agriculture Working Group . . . enhanced laboratory coordination and information sharing; and increasing cooperation in the development of regulatory policy related to the agricultural biotechnology sectors in Canada, Mexico and the United States, through the work of the North American Biotechnology Initiative (NABI).
- Environment Working Group . . . Develop complementary strategies for oceans stewardship by emphasizing an ecosystem approach, coordinating and integrating existing marine managed areas, and improving fisheries management.
- Financial Services Working Group . . . further collaboration on training programs for bank, insurance and securities regulators and supervisors.
- Business Facilitation Working Group . . . facilitate further the movement of business persons within North America
- Movement of Goods Working Group . . . procedures to allow speedy implementation of rules of origin modifications. Increase competitiveness by exploring additional supply chain options, such as by rationalizing minor differences in external tariffs, consistent with multilateral negotiation strategies.
- Health . . . cooperative efforts under the International Conference on Harmonization of Technical Requirements for Registration of Pharmaceuticals for Human Use, work towards the identification and adoption of best practices relating to the registration of medicinal products.(64)
An interesting fact is that Carlos Gutierrez, the Secretary of Commerce, was born in Havana, Cuba and educated in Mexico.(67)
The SPP is Creating Stealth Agreements Euphemistically Called . . .
Public-Private Partnerships = Government-Business Partnerships
- Framework of Common Principles
- Liberalization of Rules of Origin
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)
- Arrangement on the Use of
- Memorandum of Agreement
- Trilateral Documents setting out each country's procedures and planned changes
- Signed Declarations of Intent
- Harmonizing Strategies Agreed Upon
- Trilateral Agreements
- Harmonizing approaches discussed and created
- Totalization Agreements (INCLUDING social security)
BUSINESS OWNERS with vested economic interests are gleefully gaining direct access to the GOVERNMENT who is facilitating their interests. Under the aegis of the SPP, businesses are gaining entrée and accommodations directly from government departments in the executive branch without intercession and oversight by congress in order to protect 'We the People' from a government by plutocracy.
According to Patrick Kilbride, executive director of the Council of the Americas' North American Business Committee "in partnership with United Parcel Service (UPS), will provide [on January 10-11, 2006] North American business leaders and government officials an opportunity for dialogue on the development and implementation of the SPP . . . More than 40 private sector participants from companies including Ford Motor Company, Tyco, Exxon Mobil and Grupo IMSA are expected to join government officials from the U.S. departments of State and Commerce, Mexico's Secretariat of Foreign Relations and Canada's Ministry of Industry at the forum in Louisville, Kentucky . . ."(69)
Kilbride said: 'We see the SPP as a remarkable initiative by the North American governments and we want to ensure it gets the full support from the private sector that it deserves,' . . . We see this as an opportunity to bring key 'stakeholders' together in a collegial and collaborative environment to advance our mutual goals in trade and security . . . Kilbride . . . hopes the SPP forum will lay a foundation for future public-private sector collaboration."(69)
Dwindling American Auto Manufacturers Jump Onboard the SPP Band Wagon . . .
"As part of the SPP process, the North American automotive industry, represented by all major manufacturers and their suppliers from the United States, Canada and Mexico, recently established the Automotive Partnership Council of North America (APCNA), and identified an initial list of priority action items."(70)
"The automotive industry is the single largest manufacturing sector in North America and represents the largest component of trade between Canada, the United States and Mexico. The success and competitiveness of the North American automotive industry stems in large part from the regional integration of the industry."(70)
"The associations and companies involved in the APCNA are eager to work together as an industry in cooperation with our partners in government to strengthen the regional competitiveness and prosperity of our industry across North America."(70)
Translated . . . regional integration means that more American automobile factories will move to Mexico, and now that CAFTA is signed, to other Latin American countries for even cheaper labor and little or no environmental or labor laws to hinder them. The plutocracy marches on under the SPP-NAFTA flag:
Reuters reported that Ford Motor Co. is slashing 30,000 jobs and closing 14 plants in the United States and is preparing to invest up to $9.2 billion in Mexico from 2006 to 2012 and create up to 150,000 jobs as detailed in a confidential, 28-page document turned over to the Oakland Press in Detroit, by a Ford employee.
According to the document: "The Way Forward - Mexico (offers an) opportunity to further leverage Ford of Mexico cost advantage and location to reduce corporate fixed costs . . . We will leverage our global scale like never before and Mexico is a key partner as we're targeting lower fixed costs, better quality and speed to deliver our Way Forward plans . . . "(71)
Could It Be Just A Coincidence That . . .
The creation of the Security and Prosperity Partnership (SPP) is EXACTLY what was planned by the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) as noted in their 47 page FINAL Report, dated May 2005. The report was published just three months after the WACO, Texas meeting between the three heads of state. How were they able to so quickly issue a FINAL report when the concept had just been officially announced? The answer is that there were many preceding 'blueprints' by the CFR detailing 'how to' create the NAU by using NAFTA 'on steroids' as the basis for the SPP. In particular, the CFR's Dr. Robert A. Pastor 'shopped' the concept around in books, monographs, speeches before the Trilateral Commission, and by providing 'expert testimony before Canada's Parliament and the US Congress.(72)
For YEARS the CFR's had been calling for the erasure of our borders. Dr. Pastor, a CFR task force Vice-Chair, had been trumpeting the concept just about everywhere it mattered, working hard to achieve the CFR's stated goals. All the while 'We the People' were 'left out of the loop' until Lou Dobbs exposed the CFR's plans. Please watch the video tape of Pastor's testimony before Congress when he announced that our borders are to be eliminated by 2010. See Pastor's testimony and Lou Dobbs reaction to it